Sister: Love Potion - Cover

Sister: Love Potion

by Angel

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Erotica Sex Story: Teenage girl is a bitch and a love potion gives a brother control!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Brother   Sister   .

Things were bad at our house, and it was all Mandy's fault. Mandy is in High School and a royal pain in the ass. Mandy is a black haired, blue eyed girl 5'7" and weighing 118 pounds with a deadly figure and killer looks. I never developed a normal brother sister relationship with her. Our parents divorced when I was 8, he got custody and then dad died when I was 12.

I had never had a real relationship with Mandy, just tension between us. I was an unwanted brother and an impediment to her social life from the day I moved in with her and mom. Mom was a struggling divorcee and dad died broke. We lived in a two bedroom apartment and I slept on the couch in the living room.

I had been dreaming about getting even with Mandy, she was always nasty to me, usually the dream involved her being topless or naked and with lots of incestual sex between slave Mandy and me. Mandy is damn hot even if she is a pain. Seeing her walk around half naked at times made my day. But Mandy not only cock teased me she also made it a point to notice I was looking and calling me pervert, peeper and stuff.

I was surfing google and looking at the online resources and I hit a search and looked for love potion, I think I misspelled it also. I hit google's are you feeling lucky and got an ad. An ad from a Dr. B.M. Das of Crawnpore, India advertised he had an herbal remedy for loveless marriages, $10 US Dollars plus postage. I had won a $15 charge card and I am not sure why but I ordered it and kissed my 15 bucks good bye.

My order arrived three months later, I did not expect it ever to arrive. It was in a small cardboard box, wrapped in manila paper and had a small instruction booklet included. It advised not to use these herbs for illicit purposes. This stuff smelled so bad it would gag a dog.

Friday night mom was out shopping after work and Mandy was strutting around the apartment being a jerk as usual. I am not sure why but I had that little bottle and I removed it's dropper and put one drop in Mandy's cola. What a waste of money, Mandy had it and nothing changed.

About 30 minutes later I noticed Mandy's face was flushed and red. I panicked and thought I have to call poison control and the cops will arrest me. Mandy had a nice smile and she seemed more pleasant for once; maybe this stuff worked enough to make her half human. Maybe my money was not blown.

In thirty minutes Mandy smiled at me, no date tonight sport, she asked.

Nope Mandy, what about you, I inquired.

No was her curt reply, she looked down and said, sorry, I have nothing on for tonight. For a second that was the old Mandy, nasty and mean and then she was nice.

Mandy said it is hot in here and started to unbuttoned her blouse, I was shocked.

You like this, she laughed.

Wow Mandy you're a beautiful girl but, I just stopped talking. Mandy removed her blouse and was sat there wearing her pink bra and hip hugger blue jeans. I thought my cock would explode. Damn she may be a bitch but she was in everyone top five hotties list for our High school.

Mandy asked, you never wanted to see me like this, and she smiled.

We watched TV and Mandy came and sat next to me. She leaned against me as we watched Friday night TV. Mandy sat with her back to me and put her feet up on the sofa, and then shocked me. Mandy took my left arm and encircled her waist with it.

Mandy said, Jake since you got that bow exercise machine you have become quite a stud, all my friends say it. I was in heaven. We sat there and Mandy talked to me like I was a person for the first time since dad died and I moved in.

As we talked she took my hand and looked at it, Mandy was kidding around and said, you going to meet a pretty girl with black hair, then placed my hand on her belly. Mandy has a belly ring and her skin was like satin.

I was touching my sister's belly, not daring to move my hand; and she was holding my hand to her belly. Mandy was still flushed and I had a hard on so strong I thought it would tear my jeans.

Mandy looked down and said, did I cause that Jake? Sis was looking at my hard-on and smiling.

Mandy whispered, maybe I can help with that and raised my wrist to her face then kissed my hand. Mandy lowered my hand to her bosom and I was holding her bra encased boob. I lifted my other hand and held both her breasts, actually doing this was so much better than dreaming about feeling up Mandy. Mandy was breathing in hard and I could hear every breath as we made out. Mandy turned her head like a snake and kissed me.

Sis, whispered, undue my bra. She turned and swept up her hair with both, baring her back and smiling as she looked over her shoulder. My hands shook as I undid my sisters bra. She smiled and tossed her bra aside, turning to me, her bare breasts full, flesh heaven with red nipples. Silver dollar circles with big red nipples.

Mandy was horse and said feel me up, please big brother. My hand settled on her left breast and it was perfect, firm and soft as I fondled and kneaded her boob. Mandy leaned forward and we kissed, a soft light kiss. Now both my hands were on her breasts and I felt her good, turning all my attention to her naked bosom.

Mandy unzipped her hip hugger jeans and her belly button and tops of the pink panty was there. I touched her belly again and Mandy moaned with pleasure. Then like lighting my big sister, rose looked funny at me and ran to her room and slammed the door. I was sat there with a hard-on and now I did not hate Mandy. That damn Indian stuff worked on her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.