Blackmailed by the Teacher - Cover

Blackmailed by the Teacher

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen student is caught cheating and is blackmailed into being his teacher's sex toy

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Gay   CrossDressing   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports  

Monday at school I went to Mr. Moore's class at lunch. He got up and locked the door behind me. As soon as the door was locked he had me drop my pants and underwear and bend over his desk. He walked up behind me and told me to spread my cheeks. He walked up behind me and I heard him drop his pants. He positioned his cock at my asshole and pushed it in. He started slowly fucking my ass. As he picked up speed there was a knock at the door. He stopped pumping and asked who it was. A voice said it is Mr. Hastings. Mr. Moore told him he was busy with a student. Mr. Hastings said okay he would stop back later. When Mr. Hastings walked away Mr. Moore went back to fucking me. He picked up the pace until he came in my ass. After he came he told me to pull up my pants and kneel before him. Once I did he told me to clean his cock. Once I had cleaned his cock Mr. Moore sent me on my way. I went to my next class with Mr. Moore's cum dribbling out my asshole.

The next day was the same. He fucked me in the ass during lunch. After school that day was my Tuesday tutoring session. It was more of the same. Me sucking him and then him fucking me and then me sucking his cock clean. The only change was he set up a video camera in the bedroom and started making videos of us. A routine was established. At lunch time he would fuck me in the ass and I would suck him clean. At his house I would suck him, he would fuck me and I would suck his cock clean. We would have sex in different rooms in his house during my tutoring sessions but he would always video tape them. This went on for a couple months and then began to change.

It started at a Saturday tutoring session. I had stripped and put my clothes on the table as usual. Mr. Moore said we would be using a new room today. I was puzzled because the only place in the house we had not fucked in was the basement. Sure enough he led me to the basement door. He unlocked the door and had me lead the way down the stairs. When we got to the bottom of the stairs there was a locked door. Mr. Moore unlocked and opened the door. We went in and Mr. Moore turned on the lights. As I was looking around the room Mr. Moore shut and locked the door. The first thing I noticed was there was video cameras every where. The was an strange looking equipment scattered around the room. Along one wall was a series of closed cabinets. Along another was a set of leg and wrist restraints bolted to the wall. The other wall had a shelves full of VCRs and monitors. In the center of the room was a large frame with restraints in each corner.

The frame was mounted to another frame so that it swiveled 360 degrees. The was a bench like device with tie downs around it. The last piece of equipment was an old style stock. It had holes where your hands and head would fit but it was short so that once in it you would be bent over at the waist. Every piece of equipment had at least 2 but usually 4 cameras around it. Mr. Moore told me to walk around and examine the equipment while he decided what to use. He said I should get familiar with all the equipment as I would be experiencing it first hand sooner or later. As I walked around the room Mr. Moore was turning on his video equipment. Mr. Moore decided that we would start with the stocks. He opened the stocks and had me place my head and hands in. He locked it in place. He got out a camera and took some photos.

He walked all around me taking pictures from different angles. He put the camera down and walked around behind me. He started playing with my ass and said "the thing about this device is it puts you in the perfect position for a good hard ass fucking or a hard face fuck." He positioned his cock and rammed it into my ass so hard I screamed. He fucked my ass hard for 15 or 20 minutes before he finally came. He shot his first shot inside my ass then pulled his cock out and sprayed the rest of his cum all over my ass. Then he walked around and shoved his cock into my mouth. after I had sucked it clean he took a step back and started to piss in my face. after he drenched my face and hair in piss he stepped forward and shove his cock back in my mouth. He then pissed in my mouth and forced me to swallow it. Then he took some more photos. He unlocked the stocks and sent me to shower. After I showered we ate lunch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.