Adventures in an Adult Bookstore - Cover

Adventures in an Adult Bookstore

by 8inchhigh

Copyright© 2004 by 8inchhigh

Erotica Sex Story: A teen discovers an adult bookstore and the adventures within

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

I had just turned 17 and I was in a Job Corps center in a major northwest city. One Friday night I decided to wander around downtown. As I walked the streets I found myself on a street that was full of adult bookstores. I decided to try and get in some. The first few I walked into I was ejected. I then walked into one and the clerk didn't pay me any mind. I wandered the aisle a bit looking at stuff and then I noticed a darkened doorway at the rear of the room. I casually walked towards it and saw it was a movie room full of what looked like stalls. I saw a change machine next to the doorway. The sign on it said Tokens 4/$1 or 25/$5. I dug out a couple bucks and got some tokens.

I wandered into the movie room. It was really dark the only light came from exit signs at each end of the room and what little light came from the booths. The room had about 24 booths in it. They were arranged in two rows along the walls and in groups of 6. As you walked into the room there was 5 booths on each side that faced the wall and had 3/4 doors with hook latches on the inside. In the center of the room where the first group stopped was a short walkway then the next group of booths. The 4 center booths were different. They faced towards the center of the room. Instead of having a door these booths just had a shorter wall that acted as a doorway. The 4 center booths were about twice as big as the rest of the booths.

The first couple of booths I tried the door was locked. So I went deeper into the room. As I went deeper I could hear sounds coming from some stalls. Just before I reached the center walkway I found a booth that was empty. I went in and locked the door. I dropped a token in the machine and the movie was of a really old woman having sex with a young man. As I watched the movie someone tried to open my door. After the time ran out I decided to see what other movies were available. I wondered into one of the middle booths and dropped in a token. This movie was a little more interesting. It was about an older man helping his daughter's schoolmate with her homework. When the time ran out I dropped in another token to watch more of the movie. I had dropped about 4 tokens into the machine and was really engrossed in the movie. When I felt someone enter the booth behind me. He stood behind me watching the movie with me. As I started to put another token in the machine he reached around me and put one in. He was standing close behind me and he fed tokens in the machine.

Then as he fed a token in he let his hand drop to my crotch. I was a little uneasy and wasn't sure if I should say anything so I just kept my mouth shut and concentrated on the movie. I guess he took my silence as permission to go further. He opened my jeans and pushed them and my shorts down to my thighs. Then he stroked my cock as he rubbed against my ass with his crotch. After awhile I came in his hand. Once I came he stepped back and slipped out of the booth. I pulled my jeans up and left the booth.

I wandered around a little to see if I could tell who had been in the booth with me. I saw a few men hanging around but I couldn't tell who it had been. I looked at my watch and realized I had to go catch my bus back to the dorms. I had enjoyed myself but started feeling guilty about it too. I decided I would not go back there again. I managed to keep my promise for about three weeks. It was hard because I didn't have a girlfriend and my only sexual release was a stealthy jack off in my bunk after lights out. I found myself thinking about the bookstore when I jacked off. Reliving that one encounter again and again.


As I said I managed to stay away from the bookstore for 3 weeks. One Friday I was downtown with a friend and we scored a little weed. We sat in an alley and got stoned. We decided to go to the local game room and play some pool. We got there and shot a couple games. My friend met a girl and left me at the game room. I played a couple video games but was feeling restless. I decided to walk around a bit. I walked around and before I realized it I was down by the bookstore.

I saw the bookstore and started thinking about my last visit there. I was getting horny and my jeans started getting a little tight. I would have probably kept my promise to myself but I was a little high. My mind was remembering the feel someone else jacking me off as I watched a porno movie. I walked into the bookstore and went straight to the token machine. After I got some tokens I went to the booth where I had my encounter before. Unfortunately it was occupied. I apologized and backed out of the booth. I was so embarrassed that I went to a booth all the way in the back. I went to lock the door but the hook was gone. I dropped in a token and the movie started. It was a gay movie about an older man and a younger man. They were sitting on a couch talking. As the older man reached over to the younger man someone slipped into the booth behind me. In the movie the older man started to rub the younger man's crotch. The man behind me reached around and started rubbing mine. It was a little strange because the man behind me must have seen the movie before. Because as the older man in the movie opened the younger man's pants. I felt mine open. As the older man knelt in front of the younger man the man in the booth knelt in front of me. The timer ran out on the movie and the man dropped a few tokens in my hand. I fed the machine. The man in front of me pulled my jeans and shorts to my ankles. It was like I was in the movie. The man in front of me did exactly what the older man in the movie did as he did it. I did not last very long almost as soon as he slipped my cock into his mouth I came. I came so hard my knees almost buckled. He sucked my cock until it softened and popped out of his mouth. He fondled it and whispered "Thanks I hope you enjoyed it too". Then he slipped out of the booth. I sagged against the wall and it was a good 10 minutes before I was able to stand up and pull up my jeans.


I wandered a bit dropping a token in here and there. I ended up back in the first booth and dropped in a token. I discovered the name of the movie was "Daddy's Rich Girl". After a bit a man slipped in. He watched the movie with me for a bit. He whispered and asked if I wanted to be jacked off. I whispered "Sure" and was starting to open my jeans. He whispered "How about someplace a little more private". I told him I didn't have any place to go. He said we could go to his place. I was going to say no but for some reason had a feeling it would be okay.

He followed me out of the bookstore. I finally got a good look at him and was a little shocked. He was a short and gray and looked to be at least 75 years old. We got in his car and as we drove to his house he told me a little about himself. His name was Joe and he was 81 years old. He told me he shared a house with his son but that his son was at work and wouldn't be home for hours. I told him my name and that I was 17. I told him that I was in Job Corps studying union glazing. He asked me about my experiences at the bookstore. I told him I only had a couple of encounters but that I would tell him about them if he liked. He said he would enjoy hearing them but to wait until we got to his home and were more comfortable.

We arrived at his home and went inside. I sat on the couch and he offered me a drink. I said okay and he got us both a bottle of beer. We sat and drank our beers and made small talk for a few minutes. When we finished our beer he suggested that we would be more comfortable in his bedroom. We went in the bedroom and he had a big old four poster bed.

He walked around to the other side of the bed and started taking off his clothes. I figured what the hell and stripped out of my clothes. We lay down on the bed and he started fondling my cock. He stopped and pulled my hand to his cock then went back to fondling mine. We lay there just playing with each other's cocks. He asked me to tell him about my bookstore encounters. I said okay and started telling him about the first time I went in the bookstore. My cock was getting hard and he started stroking it. After a few minutes I came all over us both. He was still pretty soft though and suggested that a vibrator might help him.

He got an old-fashioned hand massager out of the nightstand and plugged it in. He showed me how to put it on my hand and turn it on. We lay back and I started fondling his cock again. His cock started getting hard and he told me to go on with my story. So I began telling him about the man who had sucked my cock earlier.

We heard the front door open. I jumped and Joe whispered that is was probably just his son Charlie. He said that I was to just be very quiet and Charlie wouldn't know I was here. I was very nervous but Joe started stroking my cock again and I relaxed. We just lay there jacking each other off. The only noise was the hand vibrator buzzing. Joe started to cum all over my hand and all of a sudden a voice said "Dad are you sleeping?" As the bedroom door opened.

Charlie walked in and still talking to his dad. He stopped when he saw us naked on the bed. Joe's cum all over my hand, the vibrating massager and Joe's belly. Charlie apologized for interrupting us. Joe said "That's okay. As you can tell we are just about finished." Charlie said "I can see and it looks like you had a good time you old goat." As Charlie grinned and left the room.

Joe said that if I wanted I could take a quick shower then he would run me back downtown. I said okay and went and jumped in the shower. After I showered I went back into the bedroom to get dressed, I could hear Joe and Charlie talking in the living room. Charlie asked Joe where he picked me up. Joe told him about picking me up at the bookstore.

I walked out of the bedroom and Joe asked if I was ready to go. I said that I was. As we went out the door Charlie said "It was nice seeing you, Jim." And he winked at Joe. Joe drove me back to the bookstore. When we parked he handed me a folded slip of paper. He said "That is my phone number. I would love to get together again sometime soon." I said that I would call him. He suggested that we could get together next Thursday afternoon or Saturday afternoon. I told him that I couldn't on Thursday because of class but I would call him during the week about Saturday. I slipped the paper into my jacket pocket. I climbed out of the car and Joe drove off. I checked my watch and saw that it was 8:40 pm I realized I could catch the next bus back to the dorm in about 20 minutes. I thought about hanging out at the bookstore and catching the last bus at midnight but decided that I was too worn out. I walked back to the bus stop and headed to the dorm.

The week dragged slowly on and I decided to call Joe Thursday evening and see about getting together Saturday. I dug the paper out of my jacket and opened it up. Inside was a pair of $20s. I was surprised and a little mad. I called Joe and told him that he didn't have to do that. He asked what I was talking about. I told him that I found 2 twenties in his phone number. He said "Oh that. I just wanted to give you a little something for the other night." I said that it was a nice gesture but not necessary. I told him I had a good time and enjoyed his company. I told him that he didn't need to pay me for spending time with him. Joe said it was just a little gift between friends.

We started talking about the upcoming weekend. He asked what my plans were. I told him I didn't really have anything going on and that if he wanted to get together Saturday I was free. Joe said that he definitely wanted to get together but had to do some things Saturday. He asked if I was free Sunday. I said I was but the last bus back to the dorms on Sunday was at 6pm. He asked what time was the first bus into town on Sunday morning. I told him 10am. He asked where the bus stop was. I told him and he said that he would pick me up around the corner from the bus stop at 10:30am.

We talked a little more. Joe asked if I was going to the bookstore this weekend. I told him that I don't usually plan on going there. I just sort of end up there but that I would probably end up hanging out there Friday and Saturday nights. I told him I enjoyed browsing and watching the movies. And to be honest it is cheaper to hang out there then at the game room. Joe said that made sense and that he would see me Sunday morning. We hung up and I went and stashed the money he gave me.


Friday night rolled around. I scored $10 worth of weed and headed into town. I hung out with friends at the game room for a while and got high. When I had a nice buzz going I headed for the bookstore. I walked in and the clerk stopped me. He asked for my id. I looked at him and he glanced down to a note he had written. The note said "Vice is here checking ID. Come back some other night." He winked at me. I made a show of letting him see my id. Afterwards I casually wandered out the door.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.