Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

Yvonne was as pretty as a spring flower. There was something about the two sister that drew me. Molly was a busty younger Alicia Keys, a singer that made my cock hard. Alicia has a butt that made me want to touch her, a pretty singer I admired on TV. Jane looked like what a sexy victoria's secret model should look like but it was her innocent little looking little sister that drew me.

I walked to the patio and Molly walked with me, her breasts moving and swaying as we walked, she not appear of the power of her perfect tits on me. I looked at pretty Molly and smiled.

Why can't I be the wife, Molly asked, just because I am a Coloured girl?

Molly I need a wife for social functions and business and our Yvonne is just right. I reached out and handled molly's breasts. Large and firm and cool to the touch with soft silky skin and her nipples hardened as we talked.

Molly you're a perfect little woman, just right for a businessman's mistress. My hands molding her tit flesh as we spoke.

Sister and I are just as pretty as that white girl is and this is the New South Africa she offered.

Yes Molly you are perfect but business demands certain things. One is a sweet little white wife like Yvonne and another is a sexy Black mistress like Jane. You're a profit, a thing I want. As my hands explored Molly. She pressed her breasts into my questing palms.

Will you be having babies with all of us, Molly asked?

Yes, I shall was my reply.

You'll never wear threadbare things again Molly was my promised and her smile lite my heart. Only in South Africa could a man buy a sweet teenaged girl for so little and enjoy her so much. There was a thing to be said for traditions.

I kissed Molly and ran my hands over her Alicia Keys butt. Fondling her bottom and enjoying the firm but spongy butt muscles.

Molly go in and tell Yvonne I wish to speak to her.

Yvonne walked out looking like a young Jessica Simpson with full bare breasts. Her bosom jiggled and wobbled so pretty as she walked out.

Yvonne appeared to have little shame and the two Coloured girls had none. I questioned Yvonne about her life and she confirmed she wished to escape poverty and being a live in fiancee was a step up in the world. Yvonne confided she was so desperate to support her family she had considered stripping in the Summit Club, a famous trip club in Joburg.

I asked "Why would you live with a stranger and marry me" and Yvonne said you look like a fine chap and a nice man.

It is either stripping and fucking strangers or a rich man and you're here and have a plan so I am game, she smiled.

I handled Yvonne's breasts and was very pleased not only was she pretty and busty but her tits felt even better than Molly's and Cape Coloured girls are famous for the fine tits they have. My hands worked over Yvonne breasts and she said; that makes me feel dreamy when your touching me.

All the girls had said they were virgins and I would have a Doctor examine all prior to sex. I slide my hand down Yvonne's thin panty and held her muff. Nice was all I said. I ran my hands over pretty Yvonne as I had done with Molly. Her skin was the finest skin I had ever touched. There is something about a Dutch girl I have always loved. I kissed my teen fiancee and lingered over her mouth as my hands fondled her breasts and her nipples hardened. I could love this little girl and must watch myself. Her prenuptial agreement was in my case and would insure a fine filly for me. The two Coloured girls were just special toys. Nothing like a black woman for fine fucking. Coloured girls loved a cock in all three holes and with aids in Africa I would have those two examined prior to riding.

Come to my room tonight I ordered Yvonne and she shyly nodded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.