Johannesburg Nights - Cover

Johannesburg Nights

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - White man with teen women in corrupt old Joburg, everything is for sale including a little blond and two coloured girls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   White Male  

Johannesburg is always nice even with the criminal violence. The smell of spice is in the air and mines dumps along the highway. It had been years since I lived in Joburg and my return was sweet. South Africa is a land perfect for a richman.

I arranged for a Executive Home and went shopping for some sweet pussy. Polygamy is legal here and there is a tradition of men with money having a mistress or three. The Afrikaners, British, Irish, Germans, Eastern Europeans, Jews, Italians, Portugese provided a good selection of white girls. But I also love Cape Coloured girls and the Asians.

Poverty coupled with a Black Government meant the Whites faced employment discrimination, official racism and so the rural Afrikaners were impoverished. This little fact guaranteed a supply of young, blond, slim Dutch girls; needing work or a man to take care of them. The Cape Coloured girls have always been a favorite here among men. In the U.S.A. I had witnessed the crop of pretty mixed race girls with results from like the singer Alicia Keys; we have always had the Cape Coloured girls that look like Alicia Keys.

I arrived at my new thatched Cape theme home. A service had provided several girls, all there waiting for an interview. I immediately dismissed those not to my taste. I settled on a little blond Dutch girl and two very light skinned Coloured sisters. One girl did look like Alicia Keys and my cock felt happy.

The Dutch girl was Yvonne, and the other girls were Molly and Jane. Molly looked like Alicia Keys with larger breasts and very young and Jane was a hot looking bitch, she looked more like a model than a house keeper and Both Coloured girls happy about the wages and employee packet offered. Yvonne seemed shocked, the product of a strict Dutch reform Church up bring but she was hooked by the money offered. I could smell poverty on all the girls.

Yvonne looked frightened and the two Coloured girls smug, knowing they had fallen into a good thing. I explained I wanted three mistresses not housekeepers and wanted to see the trio naked as a start. I told the girls we shall be bring help and they would be hiring our staff.

Yvonne was tall and slim with that golden skin you see on some Dutch girls here. She had long blond hair and corn flower blue eyes and well cut features.

"I can not do this" Yvonne said, "I am not for sale, at any price" I explained to Yvonne that I needed both a wife and a mistress. She glared at me torn with desire to better her life and escape poverty. The two Coloured girls smiled knowingly and I knew they were onboard.

Molly unbuttoned her little thin dress and slowly removed it and stood there in threadbare bra and panty. Her large breasts looked to be a C or C + on her little slim body and her belly was flat as a board. Jane pulled off her cardigan over her head and her pale blue bra barely containing her boobs and stood there in tight jeans.

Molly removed her bra and her tits were so pretty I could cry, cones of sweet pale flesh capped with red nipples. I had always wanted to have my way with Alicia Keys and now I had a mistress that looked like her prettier, younger sister. Molly said "I am 16 and my sister Jane is 18. Jane removed her kit and as her bra descended I whistled, she had a D cup with dark nipples.

I looked to Yvonne and told her time to strip. Yvonne looked defiant as she unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it aside. Her bra was threadbare also and poverty had forced her to remove her clothing for me. She tossed aside her bra and her naked tits jiggled, cones of dead white tit meat and pink nipples. I will be the wife, she offered. Her slim torso and flat belly were sexy but as she turned her ribs showed. Poverty had made her sexy as hell and it was a pity. Yvonne said I am 18!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.