Lace Curtains - Cover

Lace Curtains

Copyright© 2004 by maryjane

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan stays with the owner in the store after closing time. Her pay is not in cash.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

She smiled. "Hello, Megan. Are you surprised to see me?"

"What... what are you doing here, Mommy?"

"What do you think, young lady?"

"But Mommy, if you are fucking Kieran, why did you give me your bikini panties to wear to work today?"

"I am not 'fucking' Kieran, as you describe it. I like him, and we are having an affair?"

"But Daddy..."

"Megan, do you think your father can spend all that time on the road delivering cars without some female company?"

I didn't know what to say.

Kieran just sat on the couch, watching us, his head moving back and forth as though he were at a tennis match, chuckling quietly. He was living the American Dream, fucking both mother and daughter.

My mother continued. "I come over here sometimes after I close the bar. All those guys staring at my tits gets me hot, and I need a cock that's not shriveled up by liquor. You haven't eaten Mommy in weeks, honey. How do you think I keep my sanity?"

I was still speechless.

"Kieran says you drained him dry. I think he's lying; I think he just wants to watch a mother-daughter show. Let's give him one." She began to undress.

"But Mommy, after feeling Kieran inside me tonight, I don't think I want to eat pussy anymore."

"Don't be silly, dear. They are not mutually exclusive, and your Mommy really needs help now."

What could I do? I love my mother and I would do anything--jeez, thank goodness for word processing, I just typed 'anythong' by mistake--is that Freudian or what?--anyway, I would do anything for her that she really wanted, and I could tell that she was horny. I wasn't happy about her having an affair with someone other than Daddy, especially with the wonderful man who had taken my cherry, but I decided that we could straighten that out later. After all, she was the one who had perfected my pussy eating, even though she wasn't the first one I tried it with; more about that later.

So I just sat there, naked as the day I was born, except for tits and pussy hair, and watched Mommy strip. First to go was the scoop necked blouse, the one that lets the horny drinkers see her tits. Friday was payday and they had lots to spend, so that was one day she rarely wore a bra in the bar. Her twin globes were a full 36C but Mommy kept in trim, so they didn't sag like an old lady's.

(Old lady goes to buy a bra. 'What size do you want?' 'Thirty-six long.')

One look at Mommy's tits and I wanted to jump off the bed and start sucking, but I held back, looking down at my own and wondering how long it would take for them to be as beautiful as hers.

I looked over at Kieran, sitting in an easy chair; his robe had fallen open and he was slowly stroking his cock. It looked hard. "Kieran, if you can keep that hard, why don't you take care of my mother?" He just laughed and shook his head.

It had all started when I was about fourteen. One night, I stayed over at my friend Tessa's house, and sure enough we stayed up late talking about boys. When we finally closed the lights, I couldn't sleep, tossing and turning; I was horny. I heard her regular breathing in the next bed and knew that she at last had fallen asleep. My hand crept inside my panties while the other squeezed my nipples. I was no novice at masturbation, although I hadn't yet thought about using carrots. I closed my eyes but I was wide awake. My thumb plunged into me like a boy while my 'fuck you' middle finger worked its way into my back door. I enjoyed the pressure of my meaty thumb stretching the wall of my cunt; it had my breath coming in short quiet gasps as I finally moved it to my clit.

I guess I wasn't quiet enough, for I suddenly felt the side of the bed sag as Tessa sat next to me,

My eyes popped open, but before they could dilate enough to make out her features, she put a hand on my arm and whispered, "Move over, Megan." That was virtually the last word either of us uttered until morning, although there were quite a few moans in the next hour or so. As I moved back, Tessa slid under the covers with me. We lay face to face, barely able to see each other, the black-out shades doing their job. We're the same height, so our faces, still growing tits and pussies lined up perfectly.

She moved her head forward to kiss me, my first lip to lip female kiss ever. Actually, there weren't many lip to lip kisses with boys back then either. My experience then with boys had been limited to a little fumbling that I never let go very far; I knew that they would go home and jerk off after that, but I wasn't ready to help back then. Not until Kieran. Anyway, that night my lips responded to Tessa, and as her tongue pressed to part my teeth, my mouth opened to receive her and my tongue reciprocated into hers. Her hands crept under my nightie to fondle my tits, and again I answered in kind. Her boobs were a little bigger than mine, and the touch was exciting, aided by the fact that she did not keep moving my hands off her body, the way I did with the boys I had kissed.

She rolled away from me, lifted her bottom off the bed to slide her lacy panties off, and then dropped them onto my face. I inhaled; the scent was heady, exciting. I felt a small wet spot on them and put it into my mouth to suck it dry. She knelt alongside me to kiss me through her panties on my face, and then twisted to kiss me through my own panties, still in place. Instinctively, my legs spread, and Tessa put her fingers into the waist-band and began to pull my panties off me.

It didn't hit me like a bomb, but rather the question crept slowly into my mind, was I a lesbian? I liked the groping with boys, and knew that someday I would be fucking them. But this adventure with Tessa was not something I liked, it was something I loved. Maybe it was the belief that women know better than men how to please, or maybe it was just the knowing sensitivity that I felt from Tessa, but I could not comprehend at that moment a greater pleasure than I was experiencing, a pleasure that I knew would grow stronger as the night wore on.

Is this how a lesbian feels when she is making love?

Without panties to absorb moisture, I felt my dampness spreading. Tessa moved atop me, forcing one knee between mine, causing her pussy to press against my thigh and her thigh to press against my pussy; she was in control and I welcomed the erotic touch. Her hips began to slide back and forth, stimulating two clits at once. I soon began to lift my hips as she rubbed, pressing our sex parts even tighter together. Our lips too were locked together, one long, tongue filled continuous kiss, stifling the sounds of our moans.

Our rubbing, our humping gradually turned from soft caresses to raw friction, softness and affection becoming hunger and lust. Tessa lifted her mouth briefly off of mine.

"Cum with me, Megan."

I grunted my assent as her lips pressed anew on mine. In an instant, I pushed her head off my face to release my scream and over my own noise I heard her yell "Yes, yes, yesssssss." She collapsed and rolled alongside me, our faces gasping and panting at each other, our eyes unseeing in the dark yet wide open, our hot and wet bodies staring to cool down. We relaxed. Eventually I broke the silence.

"Have you ever done that before, Tessa?"

"Do you mean with a girl?... Yes... How about you?"

I shook my head. "Does this mean I'm a lesbian?"

"Have you ever fucked a boy, Megan?"

Again I shook my head.

"Neither have I. Do you want to?"

This time I nodded.

"So do I. I think that just makes us bi-sexual, not lesbians."

I kissed her. "That was so nice, Tessa. Thank you."

She began to suck my nipples but quickly moved her head up to whisper in my ear. "Let me show you something else."

She bent to my pussy and began to softly blow warm air on it. I idly realized that it was not the 'blow job' the girls spoke about, and smiled to myself. Suddenly my body stiffened as I felt her tongue on me; I had heard the term 'eating pussy' but had never really visualized it. Yet I knew what they meant by 'sixty-nine' and we twisted around to eat each other. Two tongues lapped along the slits of wet pussies as we licked like hungry cats. It took forever for me to cum, even longer for Tessa.

"I loved that, Tessa, but it took soooo long."

"Yeah, I don't know if we're doing it right."

"I'll ask my Mommy."

She sat bolt upright. "Are you serious?"

"Sure. I can talk to her about anything."

"But..."

"Don't worry, she'll never tell your folks."

Before she could reply, we heard the front door. In a flash, we were in separate beds, eyes closed. There was a gentle knock on the door, a little squeak of the hinges, then a whispered "Good night, girls" from her mother.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.