Lace Curtains - Cover

Lace Curtains

Copyright© 2004 by maryjane

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Megan stays with the owner in the store after closing time. Her pay is not in cash.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Six PM Standard Time, Friday, the middle of winter, it was dark as hell outside and pitch black inside the Lace Curtains. We could navigate only by the dim red lights which showed that the emergency lights were plugged in and charged. My Daddy was off somewhere driving a new car carrier to dealers all over, so that they could fuck customers the way the factory fucked the assembly line people. Mommy was pouring shots at the Rumble Seat for guys who couldn't go home without liquid fortification or who just wanted to look at her tits over the top of the scoop-necked blouses she wore behind the bar, an outfit designed to encourage them to stay, drink and leave big tips. Neither of them knew or particularly cared where I was or what I was doing, though Mommy had a good idea.

The store sells household goods, and there are enough Irish customers around the factory that Mr. Moran thought it would be a cute name. Now that I've hit sixteen, I've been working there after school, doing part time selling and bookkeeping when it gets slow. That evening, Mr. Moran was leading me through the darkness from the cash register to the small office in back, small but large enough for a beat-up convertible couch. My cherry had long since lost a battle to a carrot but he didn't know that, steering me carefully with one hand on my shoulder while the other held a brand new bed sheet, to protect the couch.

I smiled proudly to myself as we walked, proud that this man, old enough to be my Daddy but still a good looking hunk, wanted my body. I'm five foot one, 34C, 105 pounds; I've got Mommy's good looks and Daddy's adventurous spirit, and I was about to begin my life. My experience was limited to carrots and my fingers, and I shivered with excitement at the touch of his fingers on my back. When we got to the office, we stopped and he reached to turn on the goose-necked desk lamp, pointing it toward the wall so that it wouldn't shine in our eyes. He also turned on the space heater. I blinked at the familiar centerfold over the desk, wondering again if that was Mr. Moran's way of telling all new employees why they had been hired. I remembered thinking that I had eaten better looking pussy than that, though not too often.

I shivered; he felt and saw it. "Are you nervous, Megan?"

"No... yes... just a little." Which was a lie; I was jumpy as a pregnant cat. I had played around a little with some boys at school, but never come close to going all the way. I only did that with girls. A bunch of the girls had been encouraging me, though, telling me how great a cock felt. Sometimes I felt that I was the last virgin in town.

When he again applied gentle pressure to my back, I didn't move but instead relaxed every muscle, causing me the fall back against him. His body supported mine, and his hands came around to hold my tits. I covered his hands with mine and ground my ass back into his crotch, feeling the prodding of man-meat. His soft breath communicated into one ear, "You're beautiful, Megan."

"Why, thank you, Mr. Moran."

"Look where we are, child. I think it would be better if you called me Kieran."

I turned to him in mock anger. "You look where we are, Mr. Kieran. You've got your hands on my tits, that... that thing of yours is poking me and we're getting ready to fuck. Maybe you shouldn't call me a child." As I said it, I stood on my tiptoes to reach his luscious, kissable lips. He smiled as her realized that I was joking, and his soft lips touched mine, barely. It was our first kiss ever.

He whispered again. "Help me with the couch." We stacked up the pillows and as he bent to open the couch, I stepped to the side and pulled my sweater over my head and took the clip out of my hair, shaking my head to let it hang loosely, like Marian the Librarian. He paused and stared, knowing that he was about to fuck me but savoring the view he was getting. He remained motionless, staring as I unhooked my bra and dropped it to the floor, now topless and fully aware that my tits were good enough to excite any man or boy. Even Daddy had told me that I look hot, but that's as far as it went. Mr. Moran opened the bed and then moved his mouth to my nipples, sucking one and caressing the other as I held his head tightly to my chest.

My hands went to his belt, then to his zipper; I pulled his pants down over his hips. As he kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants, the bulge in his jockey shorts attracted my attention. I knelt before him and reached one hand in through a leg hole, to release the COCK trapped inside. When his shorts were off, I gently nudged him toward the couch and he fell back onto it, bed sheet long forgotten. I stared at his erect pride and joy, maybe eight inches of love muscle, with his sac hanging below, the first three piece set I had even seen in real life, and it looked humongous. I closed my eyes to remember all the frozen bananas I had practiced with, hoping that I had taught myself well and that I remembered all the motions.

He lay there with his legs spread, knees up, examining my face to see if I was hesitant, wordlessly imploring me to suck him into ecstasy. I too was motionless, not in hesitation but in excited anticipation of that beautiful member buried in my mouth, not knowing whether I could deep throat it as I could my bananas. I took it into my hand and bent to lick off the tiny drop of clear liquid oozing out of its one eye. Not much taste, but what there was, was good. My body was virgin but my mind was not; my friends had told me enough for me to be crazy for the cock in front of me; crazy for any cock really, but this was the only one then available.

I turned my head sideways to take his sac into my mouth, gnawing softly on each hard round ball. I licked behind them up to his ass, my tongue probing in. Ugh, my friends must be crazy to like that. Maybe it was what they call an acquired taste. When I took the mushroomed head of his cock into my mouth, he reached down to wedge his hands into the waist of my jeans.

"Not yet, Kieran; let me take care of you first."

He didn't object; I had just known that he wouldn't. He just lay back and sighed, eyes closed, hands caressing the back of my head, a serene smile on his face. I was hot as a pistol, secretions oozing from my womanly lips, dampening my panties. I felt ready to cum just from the mental excitement, and I forced myself to hold back. His hands came around to squeeze my tits, actually a little too hard for my taste, his palms flattening my nipples. I took his cock into my mouth, jerking the base with one hand as I licked around the ridge behind the helmet, gumming the sensitive head before sucking with force.

His soft moaning told me that he didn't have a hell of a lot of staying power; the swelling of his balls and the urgency of his hands again on my head told me that I was soon to be treated to a new taste. My friends had described it variously as gooey, warm, creamy, salty or slimy and suggested that I would like it even more if I swirled it around in my mouth before swallowing, and yes, I had to swallow. It was a win-win situation; the guys loved when the girls swallowed, and the girls loved to swallow. Who was I to swim against the tide? If they say swallow, I swallow. Even as I practiced with the bananas, the girls had warmed me against deep-throating, both for the discomfort and for the loss of taste when his cum bypasses the taste buds in the mouth to shoot straight into the throat.

Kieran soon grunted his warning, "I gotta cum, I gotta cum," and humped up into my face. His first blast hit my tongue, while others spurted all over my mouth. I sucked, I swirled, I savored, I swallowed, I smiled and I sighed. I truly didn't find much taste at all, but it had such a delicious consistency. I would call his cum gooey, warm, creamy. My jaw ached, but an oh so pleasant ache. His breath came in short spurts; I feared a heart attack but he was smiling.

"Who taught you to suck like that, honey?"

"You did, Kieran."

"You're a virgin?"

I nodded.

"How late can you stay here, Megan?"

"My mother closes down the bar at four a.m."

He smiled again, this time lewdly, or it would have been lewdly if I wasn't hot for it. He had ordered in a pizza just before closing. As he reached for it, I closed my eyes, my mind jumping back to the girls' locker room, the news that all that the guys wanted to do was to cum and they didn't care about taking care of the girl. And there I was, a load of cum in my stomach and still wearing my jeans and panties, hot and horny, dripping, ready but not yet satisfied. Oh, no, Mr. Moran, you've got to take care of me before you feed your face. I'm the one who's going to be in control.

"No, Kieran, you've got to take care of me first." He looked at me; it was so damn easy to read his mind. He wanted pizza, not pussy, but he could tell that if he ever wanted more than that one blow job, and me being jail bait no less, he'd have to make sure I was happy.

I didn't wait for his response; I stood and dropped my jeans to the floor, stepping out of them. Even in the reflected light, he could see the wet stain spreading on the front of my panties, actually my Mommy's bikinis. She knew where I'd be, had hugged me as she had given them to me. Bending over the bar every night, flashing tit at horny assemblers, she knew something about men. I wondered if either of my parents fucked around; they both had enough chances.

Kieran sat on the open couch and I stood in front of him. The next move was his. He stared at the panties, then bent forward to kiss my pussy through the damp material. He rolled the panties down slowly, his eyes never leaving my light bush as he squeezed my ass cheeks. The rise and fall of his chest told me that he wasn't just breathing, he was inhaling deeply. I shivered even as the heater warmed the room; no man had ever eaten my pussy before, and I knew Kieran was about to do that.

He lay back on the thin mattress. "Kneel over my face, Megan." My pussy lips dribbled girlish lubrication. As directed, I straddled his face, then sank back on my heels, my ass right by his mouth. He put his hands on my hips and pushed me back a few inches, so that my pussy lips were where my ass had been. Bastard! You don't mind my tongue in your ass but you won't do the same for me? He was still wearing his flannel shirt and my naked bottom rubbed against it. Pulling me to him by my ass cheeks, he used his tongue to flick my clit, to drive into my wet pussy lips. One of his fingers approached my puckered back door, but as he tried to slip it in, I tightened my muscles, preventing his entry. He withdrew that invading finger and brought it instead in front, to saw its way into my waiting cunt.

Kieran's mouth latched on to my clit and he sucked like a hungry baby. His free hand reached up to my tits and I grabbed it, moving it back and forth from one to the other, using his fingers to squeeze my nipples, something he was trying to do anyway without my help. Gravity took all the blood from that arm, whatever was left that hadn't already raced into his cock, and the discomfort made him switch arms. I took the finger which had been in my cunt and put it into my mouth, smelling myself on it and sucking my own juices. I had tasted myself before, but the intervention of Kieran's fingers as the delivery agent drove my clit crazy. AAIIIEEE. My screaming orgasm echoed through the darkened store; I prayed for his mouth to release me quickly so that I might collapse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.