Tina's Modeling Adventure - Cover

Tina's Modeling Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by Knightwolf

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 14 year old Tina gets a job modeling for a freelance photographer. After various photo shoots she participates in an underwear and lingerie fashion show. More adventures to follow.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism   Doctor/Nurse  

For an entire week after the fashion show I wasn't really sure how I felt. Part of me was mortified. I'd been nude in front of complete strangers and had climaxed before more than a hundred people! On camera! How could I have ever done such a thing?

At the same time, I was thrilled. Somehow that night was the greatest night I had ever lived through. It was incredible! And thinking about it made me indescribably horny! I had paraded in front of complete strangers wearing virtually nothing while dildos wiggled inside both my pussy and my ass.

I was embarrassed and never wanted to even think about it again.

But the thought never left my mind and I masturbated several times each day as I relived those moments.

In history class on Monday I fantasized of walking through school in a sheer negligee. In the middle of Ms. Johnson's math class on Tuesday I imagined what it would feel like to have a dildo inside my pussy. I wanted nothing more than to take my shower in the boys' locker room on Wednesday after PE. Thursday I almost stuffed the banana Mom put in my lunch bag up my dripping pussy. By Friday I was a lost cause. I couldn't wait to go see Rickie the next morning.

I pedaled into Rickie's driveway at 9:30 Saturday morning. Laura's bike was already there. I didn't realize she was scheduled for this morning as well.

Rickie met me at the door and invited me in. She seemed to wear less and less every time I saw her. This morning she wore a white tank top with stretched out armholes that gave a clear view of her tanned breasts whenever she moved her arms. The neck was stretched out as well, hanging down between her breasts. And the shirt itself was cut off well above her belly button. She may as well have been topless considering how easy it was to see her breasts. Down below she wore a white satin thong that disappeared between her tanned cheeks as I followed her into the living room.

Rickie motioned for me to sit down on the couch next to Laura. She sat down in the chair across from us. As she leaned forward her shirt fell forward revealing both her breasts. As her legs opened slightly I realized that her thong was so tight that it clung like a second skin over her pussy. I could see every fold and wrinkle.

"Girls," she said, "before we begin today I need to know how you felt about the fashion show last weekend."

We were silent. And so was she.

Laura and I looked at each other. It was sort of strange, the communication that flowed through our eyes, uncertainty, not about our own feelings but about each other's. Then a sense of acceptance as we realized we both felt the same way. Followed by joy at the realization that each of us was just as horny as the other.

Grinning sheepishly I turned to Rickie and whispered, "I loved it!"

"Me too," responded Laura.

"Really?" asked Rickie.

"Yea," I replied more confidently. "It was incredible! I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Yea," chimed in Laura. "God, I couldn't wait for today to get here. I kept wishing I could do it again!"

"I almost came right in middle of lunch the other day," I gushed.

"You too?" Laura asked, relieved. "I couldn't quit masturbating. My God I was so horny all week!"

"God, me too," I responded.

"Alright. Great!" Rickie replied.

"What about Michelle and Maria?" Laura asked.

"They were here yesterday afternoon. The reacted the same way you did," Rickie said. "Now, let's go downstairs."

As soon as we got downstairs we both stripped and plopped down in a couple of beanbag chairs. Rickie grinned.

"I think it's high time I joined the party," Rickie proclaimed as she pulled her tank top over her head and dropped her thong to her ankles.

Rickie had an absolutely gorgeous body. She was perfectly tanned, perfectly smooth, perfectly beautiful. Her breasts were small and firm with pink nipples that stuck straight out. Her pussy was completely bald. She didn't have a tattoo. Didn't have a piercing. Didn't have anything to blemish her perfect skin.

And she was totally relaxed as she sat cross-legged in front of us on the floor.

"To tell you the truth, I hate wearing clothes and I normally always work nude around my experienced models. I figure if I get to see them nude they may as well see me!"

"Now," she continued, "I want to tell you about a little known modeling secret. Do you know what many of the top fashion models do to keep that special flair they have when they're being shot or walking down the catwalk?"

We both shook our heads.

"Do you remember what Simon had your helpers put inside you?"

"Some kind of capsule," I said.

"Exactly. It was a special time released capsule that slowly releases a cream that keeps you sexually excited for up to eight hours. Do you know why Simon brought each of you to a climax?"

We shook our heads again.

"Because women develop a special glow immediately after a climax that cannot be duplicated with any type of make up. And the capsule keeps that glow shimmering for eight hours, especially when a vibrator of some sort is inserted."

"Now, we're going to be shooting some sport sequences this morning, but I really need to have that same glow on you guys, so I want you to work each other to a climax before the first sequence, OK?"

"You want us to masturbate each other?" Laura asked incredulously.

"Yes," Rickie replied. "Is that a problem?"

"Well... I... I've... you know. I've never done it with another girl before," she stammered.

"Me either," I croaked.

It felt cool to be naked down here together. And I loved the experiences I had at the fashion show. But somehow the thought of someone else I knew, a friend, touching me down there and bringing me to a climax seemed like more than I could bear.

"Relax," Rickie replied. "It's a piece of cake. Just do to each other what you do to yourselves. Trust me, you'll love it."

"Now come over here and get started."

She led us to a gymnastic mat covered with thick quilts and pillows. To one side of the mat were a variety of all kinds of different dildos and I don't know what alls. Her photography lights were set up all around it.

"You're going to photograph us?" I asked.

"That's one of the curses of being a photographer," she replied. "I have to shoot everything. Now, I'm not going to direct at all. I just want you to lay down and do whatever feels good."

Both of us just stood there, looking at the quilts, pillows, and lights. This was decision time, really. Up until now I'd simply been reliving that fashion show in my mind. Fantasizing about it. Now was the real thing. Now I had to choose. I could leave. Go home and never get to repeat anything close to that experience ever again. Or I could stay and make Laura, my friend, climax. I guess that means I'd have to make love to her, a girl. I'd never really thought about having sex with a girl before. I remembered how I felt when she was drying me off after Maria washed my hair. She almost made me cum then. And it felt great.

I reached over, took Laura's hand and stepped onto the mat. She followed with a weird mixture of meekness and eagerness.

We sat down side by side and then reclined back onto the pillows. Rickie's camera started clicking in the background.

I ran by fingers lightly up her white thighs. As I reached her crotch she opened her legs, giving me access to her shaved pussy.

I'd never really looked at another girl's pussy before, never up close anyway. It was a brilliant pink against her pale skin. I swear, Laura had the palest skin I'd ever seen. I slid my finger down her slit and was surprised that it was already moist.

She moaned gently and lay all the way back, spreading her legs.

I scooted down where I could see better. It's hard to believe how little I knew about a girl's anatomy.

Laura was fascinating. Her silky white skin puffed up between her legs, divided by a thin pink line. She was shaved completely bald just like I was. When I slid by finger down this pink line her labia opened up like a rose, revealing brilliant pink folds glistening with moisture.

Holding her labia open with my fingers I examined her inner beauty. At the top of her slit was a small button, her clitoris. I touched it softly with my fingertip. Laura moaned and wiggled at the sensation. A little lower down was the darker pink of her vagina. I guess that's what it's called. It was her hole, anyway. I slid my finger around the outside and was again rewarded with a deep moan that rolled out of Laura's half opened mouth. I ran my finger lower down and came to her pink puckered asshole. I pressed it with my finger and she raised herself for me to press harder.

I looked up between Laura's legs at her face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth half open, her hands gently pulling at her hardened nipples.

With my thumb I pressed and wiggled her clit while simultaneously slipping my middle finger into her pussy. Her hips pressed up into my hand. I rubbed her clit harder while inserting two fingers into her and rolling them around.

Laura was in heaven. She arched her back, moaning softly. I continued stroking her button and pumping my fingers into her pussy gradually increasing my speed. The faster I went the more her hips moved until she suddenly tensed and arched her back as high as she could. She reached down and grabbed my hand and pressed it into her even further as her climax erupted out of her in one long deep-throated moan.

She held that position for about 30 seconds while her entire body trembled before collapsing back onto the mat, covered in a sheen of glistening sweat.

Without hesitation, Laura rolled forward, spread my legs and began caressing my dripping snatch. We were now side by side, with her head by my pussy and her pussy by my head.

She was doing something I had never done before. Her fingers were wiggling all over my wide open pussy, caressing and touching every part of me. It felt incredible.

Laura was stretched out beside me, her breasts pressing into my side. My arm was underneath her and around her waist. With one hard pull I rolled her on top of my stomach. Her knees landed on either side of my head, her pussy right in front of my face.

Instinctively I leaned forward and sucked her clit as deep into my mouth as I could. At virtually the same time I felt her tongue twirling into my pussy.

My God! I'd never felt anything like that before, so soft, so firm, so... so... so... As my climax blew through me I actually wrapped my legs around Laura's head and pulled her tongue deep into my pussy. She later said it felt like my pussy was going to suck her tongue clear out of her mouth. My hands were gripping her ass cheeks as I pulled her into my mouth, running my tongue up and down her entire pussy. Just as my climax began to subside I felt hers rolling through her body which immediately restarted my own.

I'm not sure how long we lay there as orgasms (multiple or one long one) rolled through us. It seemed to cycle from her pussy up her body to her mouth, into my pussy, up my body and out my mouth back into her pussy. Our bodies were molded into one.

Slowly we relaxed.

Laura rolled off of me and onto her back.

The world began to come back into focus.

In the distance I heard Rickie's camera clicking away.

After a few minutes we both sat up. I now understood what Rickie had meant. Laura's face positively glowed. I figured mine was the same.

"Wonderful!" exclaimed Rickie as she squatted in front of us. I couldn't help but notice that her bare pussy looked a little on the wet side as well.

"That took a little longer than I had planned so we only have time for one real set. A sports magazine in Japan wants to run a series on gymnastics in America. Since you've both been involved in gymnastics I thought you two would be perfect. They want some pretty hot pictures, so before you girls get dressed I want you to do a couple of things to keep yourself excited. OK?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.