Real Wants - Cover

Real Wants

by Cyan

Copyright© 2004 by Cyan

Erotica Sex Story: When a graduate student seeks cooperation in the real world, she faces a new kind of test.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Lesbian   DomSub   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   School   .

© Copyright 2003

"So," she said, "if I understand you correctly..."

She paused. And stood. Instinctively I stood as well and she came out in front of the desk. My heart sank. It seemed certain she was escorting me out. "What you want is to do a case study--on us."

"Yes," I said, having backed away a bit to give her room. She leaned back on the front of her desk, and once again I couldn't help but be aware of the way she was dressed, the killer suit, as opposed to me, in my jeans and all. I didn't have a suit like hers but I could have dressed up a bit.

"It seems our little company is of some fascination to you."

"It's a good example of..." I didn't finish since I could see in her eyes that I'd be simply repeating myself. Jane Stokes had such an intimidating way about her, even with her unbelievably young looks. I knew her company was ten years old, yet this woman could easily pass for her early twenties. I stood there, helplessly mute.

"And while you don't need to use this company, you very much want our consent and cooperation to be your case study."

I tried to read her. Moments before I'd been sure she was going to turn me down but now she was going over the whole thing so deliberately. Did she enjoy drawing out a refusal? I couldn't tell what she was up to. "Yes," I said, immediately chagrinned that my word was little more than a mumble.

"You don't need us." I stared. I didn't understand why she repeated the point. "But you very much want us."

I certainly did. It was perfect, I just knew my advisor would approve and things would go smoothly. She still said nothing. "Yes," I said again.

Her gaze never left me, and I felt when I faltered at holding her eyes that I probably looked guilty about something. It was so hard to look her in the eye. She was so intense.

We stood there. I was rooted to the spot.

"Undo your jeans and push them down."

I found myself staring. She hadn't moved a muscle, still sat against the desk. Could she have said that? My heart was suddenly beating. What was going on? She simply sat there, watching me. But I knew I hadn't heard wrong, that she'd said exactly the words I recalled. I didn't know what to do. I stood there.

Was this her little joke? Her way of chasing me away? Her dare? A test? I needed to leave. I hated to leave, as if she'd bested me with such an outrageous demand. And I really wanted this case study. I didn't know what to do and I hated myself for simply standing there as if I were paralyzed.

She made no move. She simply watched me, still holding my eyes.

I undid my jeans. What am I doing! This is crazy crazy crazy! Her eyes never left mine. I pushed them down. "Underpants too," she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.