Jack - Cover

Jack

by falcon29

Copyright© 2004 by falcon29

Erotica Sex Story: Adolescent experimentation!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/mt   Teenagers   Consensual   Gay   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

When I was fourteen I was pretty naïve. I had been jerking off for a few years by then, but all my fantasy material came from purloined copies of old men's magazines. They weren't all that good in those days. All the really important stuff was left to the imagination. I was the youngest of four kids in my family. I had two older brothers and a sister. My brothers had gone to California to work that summer.

I had a friend, Jack, who lived down the street. We went to school together and hung out most afternoons during the school year and during the long summer days. We talked about girls, of course, and went to visit some of the girls we knew around the neighborhood. In hindsight, I recognize the openings some of them had given me. I was just too dumb and inexperienced to take advantage of them. So was Jack.

I lived in Tacoma, Washington at the time. Back then, while it was a fair sized city, it was still relatively safe for two young teen boys to take a city bus downtown to see movies. One week day we had just returned from one of those excursions. It had been a matinee, so we got back to my house around three o'clock. All of our respective parents worked, so none was home at that time of day.

We played some records and games. Jack said, "This is boring. Where's Lucy?" Lucy was my eighteen year old sister. Jack had a huge crush on her.

"She left yesterday to spend the week with some friends at their place east of the mountains," I told him. "East of the mountains" meant the inland part of the state beyond the Cascade Mountains.

"Cool!" said Jack, lighting up. "Let's go snoop in her room!" I groaned. Jack always wanted to snoop Lucy's room. He loved going through her underwear drawer and feeling her silky panties and all that. Once he even found a pair of dirty panties in her hamper and went into ecstasy smelling them.

"Let's not," I said. "My brothers left some good jerk off mags." They'd been gone a month by then, so I'd had plenty of time to keep them to myself. I decided it was time to share.

Jack settled for that, so we thundered up the stairs and went down the hall to the room my brothers shared. This wasn't strictly true. They were twenty and twenty-two that year. It was their room only because they'd shared it before they had gone off to college, each in his turn. All their stuff was still there. They slept there when they were home, but they didn't live there any more. Just after they left that spring I had discovered some nudist magazines under Don's mattress. Don is the younger of my brothers.

I pulled the magazines out and we spent an hour or so looking through them. I was surprised when Jack held the magazine he was reading out to me and said, "Look at the size of that guy's prick! He's huge, and he isn't even hard!" I'd been ignoring the naked men in the pictures, concentrating on all the naked women and girls.

"Uh... yeah, I see what you mean," I said dubiously. The man was hung well, I had to admit. It gave me a funny feeling to look straight at him, though. We stuck our noses back into the slick pages.

It was a funny thing, though. After Jack had shown me that shot, I found myself looking at the men, as well as the women. I noticed that all the girls who looked like they were our age or older had pubic hair, while the boys, up until when they looked to be about eighteen or so, were all pretty bare. Some of the older men must have shaved, though, because there were a few of them without hair. I knew from gym class that most of the guys in my class had only started to get hair. I was like that. I had a few sparse hairs sprouting around my penis and a few strands had just the month before appeared on my chest.

Suddenly Jack dropped his magazine and rolled to his back and started to undo his pants! "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him.

"Sorry, man," he said, "but I just gotta jerk off." I sat there as he shucked off his jeans and underwear and took his erection in hand and started to stroke it while studying two pages of pictures of a "Miss, Mr.& Mrs. Nude Acres" contest. After a minute or so, I realized two things: first, my mouth was hanging open. The second thing I realized was that my own cock was hard and begging for release. Watching Jack stroke himself made me get even harder.

"Come on, Billy!" Jack panted at me. "Join in, buddy!" The idea of flogging myself in front of somebody was totally alien to me, but somehow exciting. Beside that, he was doing it too, so he couldn't tell anybody. I stood up and felt weird as I lowered my pants and underwear. I pulled them off and sat back on the bed, my hairless balls tight and my cock sticking straight up in the air. Both Jack and I had penises only a little thicker than one of those first grade pencils. By the time I wrapped my fingers around mine, I saw that the head of Jack's was bright red. When he opened his eyes and saw me half naked next to him he never looked back at the magazine. I have to admit that the sexual energy I got from watching and being watched was more exciting than the flat photographs, even if Jack and I were the same gender.

The thought that maybe we were "queers" passed through my mind. I pushed it out, since we weren't touching each other, just ourselves. I set to stroking myself in earnest then. Jack's eyes squinted closed again and his panting increased. He leaned back onto his back and I saw him begin to squirt. He spurted out a good tablespoon of cum that landed on his belly (he had pulled his shirt out of harm's way). His hand slowed and finally stopped. He released his wilting penis and looked around, obviously seeking a rag or something to use to wipe up his spunk.

I let go of my cock and jumped to my feet. I didn't want him using the bedspread or something I'd have to explain later. "Wait!" I commanded him, and ran to the bathroom next door. My erection slapped my belly with each step -- a phenomenon I'd noticed before when walking around the empty house with an erection. When I ran back into the room, Jack, too, noticed it and laughed. "What?" I asked him.

"Your dick dances when you run when it's hard. It's cool!" I felt my cheeks redden, though it really was nothing to be embarrassed about. I threw him the wad of toilet tissue I'd ripped off the roll in the bathroom. He sponged his belly and milked the last from his cock. Then he sat up and looked at me. "Well, are you going to finish off, or what?" he asked me.

"Oh, I guess not," I said. I was feeling too embarrassed. It would be too much like performing for him.

"You better, or else you'll get blue balls," he cautioned me. I'd heard the myth before. "If it gets bad enough they'll fall off, you know."

"Bull shit!" I retorted. "That's a lie."

"Huh-uh! George knows a guy it happened to!" George was a tough guy who lived across the street from Jack. He was sixteen or seventeen and out of school. He hadn't graduated, he'd been kicked out repeatedly for fighting and smoking and I didn't know what else. Jack spent time with him sometimes. I didn't like him and avoided his company whenever I could. Those days when Jack wasn't hanging out with me he spent hanging out with George. I didn't understand it then.

Jack calmed down and looked at me out of the corner of his eye and asked, "Well, do you want me to finish you off?" I didn't understand at first. Then I did. I mean, I thought I understood, but I wanted confirmation.

"What do you mean?"

"I can jerk you off if you want." He wasn't looking at me at first. When he did look up at me I saw a face I didn't recognize. Now I know that I was looking at the face of a person deep in the grip of lust. My first reaction was to kick him out of the house and put my pants back on. But he was my friend. Besides, the idea made my cock tingle. He looked like he was going to cry. So I nodded my head.

In a flash he was on the floor in front of me, between my legs. I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging over. His hand felt foreign as he took hold of me. He started to stroke slowly up and down. Watching him, I saw him lick his lips a few times. His eyes were locked to my cock. It felt good to me, but I didn't understand how he could do it. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

I heard him moving a little bit, and felt it through his hand as he stroked me. Since my eyes were closed it was a surprise when I suddenly felt my penis get warm and wet. My eyes popped open and I looked down to see Jack with my cock in his mouth! I said I was naïve. At fourteen, I'd heard the term "cocksucker", and knew what it meant, but had no idea that people actually did it. I started to try to push Jack away, but he just pulled off me and said, "Please, Billy, let me..." and he plunged me back into his mouth. I leaned back on my elbows and watched him. I felt him sucking and felt his tongue circling around and around the knob at the tip. It was sending alarmingly pleasurable sensations all through my body. My asshole puckered and my ball sac tightened even more.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.