Gannymede - Cover

Gannymede

by starfiend

Copyright© 2004 by starfiend

Erotica Sex Story: A son and his mother are almost conned into becoming a couple, but once started, they don't want to stop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   .

Hi, my name is Brad, I'm seventeen and I've been boffing my mom for two years. To look at her you could easily believe she was in her early to mid twenties, but in fact she's thirty five, and still so stunningly gorgeous, girls ten years her junior can't tell the difference. She was eighteen when I was born, her boyfriend having taken off as soon as he discovered she was pregnant. We never saw him, or heard from him again, and shortly afterwards we moved from New York to San Francisco. We now live in Hawaii, but that's a part of my story.

San Francisco is a very swinging place. As you may or may not know it is the world gay capital, and whilst neither myself nor my mom, who's name is Jennifer by the way, are in any way gay; mom has slept with a couple of women, and we have a lot of gay friends. One of the lesser known aspects of gay culture is that gay incest isn't actually taboo, it just isn't mentioned, and of course it is illegal. It isn't all that uncommon for two sisters to be lesbian partners, though it is kept very discreet. We know of at least half a dozen lesbian couples who also happen to be sisters, but we know of, having never actually met, only one homosexual male couple who are brothers.

Shortly after my fifteenth birthday Mom, myself, a lesbian sister couple Polly and Carmen, and a gay male couple David and Tony, some of our closest friends, were having a small dinner party to celebrate mom's thirty third birthday. We were all gently merry with the wine, but none of us were actually drunk, and somehow the conversation had got around to romance. Not sex, romance. I was being gently teased by Polly and Carmen that it was about time I had a girl friend. I remember that as a joke I put my arm around moms shoulders and hugged her too me. "This is my girl friend," I said. Everybody knew it was a joke of course, but it obviously stuck in Polly's mind.

During the evening mom twisted her back, so David, who worked in the osteo clinic at the hospital agreed to take a look at her. Although I'd never seen mom naked before, the nature of the company we were in, as well as the nature of the city and lifestyle we'd been leading for many years, combined with the alcohol, meant that she simply dropped her dress without question. She was only wearing a pair of very skimpy panties underneath, no bra, and at the sight of her quite stunning figure I began to get an erection.

Anyway, David twisted and poked and pulled at her back for a few minutes until there was a little click and mom said the pain had all but vanished. At this point Polly, who was into aromatherapy though without being qualified as such, began to give mom a light back massage. Mom obviously loved it, possibly even getting a bit turned on by it, because after a while Polly began to stroke mom's crotch through her panties. Mom spread her legs a little, and my erection began to get quite painful, but when Polly pulled mom's panties down, I almost came on the spot.

Carmen obviously spotted my physical discomfort, and where I was staring, and gave her sister a nudge. Polly began to masturbate mom, all the while staring at me and licking her lips. "You want this don't you," she said to me.

I nodded almost uncontrollably, even as Mom was whispering "yes" as well. Polly laughed as she realised that mom had assumed she was the one being addressed.

"Turn over Jennifer," Polly told her. She did so and now I could see my moms twat and her small dark pubic bush. I gave a moan, and this time mom must have heard me because she opened her eyes and looked at me. She was obviously enjoying herself to much to be bothered with the fact that I was watching her because she just grinned at me and spread her long shapely legs even wider.

"You can't make love to me," she whispered, "but I'm sure Polly will let you fuck her while she eats me out." Polly looked a bit uncertain. Whilst everybody knew she wanted mom, I wasn't aware, and mom probably wasn't aware either, that Polly had never had a man in her life. Neither, for that matter, had Carmen, though I didn't find out either piece of information for a few weeks.

After a few moments Polly nodded her agreement. "Okay." She slipped off her trousers and panties before pulling her shirt over her head, and was naked in moments. Carmen slipped between her sisters legs and licked out her sisters pussy for a few moments, before pulling Polly into position between moms outstretched legs. Carmen stripped me and led me behind her sister, and guided my solid erection into the beautiful woman who was licking out my mom. I was about to lose my virginity to a lesbian. I didn't care though. Mom and I stared at each other, both of us overcome with lust and arousal. Every time I thrust forward into Polly's tight pussy, I rocked her forward into mom's pussy, so that mom's body moved in time with my thrusting. In this way I could imagine I was making love to my own mom. This brought me off in almost no time at all, and I was ejaculating hard into Polly. Whether it was seeing me orgasm, whether it was Polly's tongue on her engorged clit, or whether she was imagining that I was making love to her I don't know, but whatever it was, mom was climaxing before my orgasm was over.

Carmen now decided that this was her chance, and pushed Polly to one side, and began to lick at mom's pussy, but mom pushed her away. "Not until Brad is ready," she said. Carmen was a bit put out at this, she wanted mom bad, but she absolutely did not want me at the same time, or indeed ever. Her lust for mom eventually overcame her distaste for me as a sex partner, and very reluctantly she stripped, and soon I was making love to another beautiful lesbian, whilst at the same time pretending it was my mom.

As I shot my second load, I heard a sound next to me and looking around saw that David and Tony were in a sixty nine, each sucking the others cock. Gay male sex doesn't do anything for me, so I turned back to watch mom just as she began to climax again. The evening broke up pretty quickly after that, though mom was a bit uncomfortable around me for a day or two.

A couple of days later Mom was invited to join Polly and Carmen for another evening meal. This time I wasn't initially invited, but Polly told mom that she and Carmen wanted to make love to her so badly, they were prepared to make love to me at the same time if that was what was needed. Mom laughed, but agreed, with a little bit of reluctance because of my age, to a foursome. This time though, I wouldn't just be fucking one of the sisters whilst they in turn ate moms pussy, I would be making love to one of the girls whilst the other made love to mom.

Both girls were understandably nervous about making love to me, they were lesbians, not bisexual, but I was as gentle as I could be given my inexperience, and in fact I learned a lot from them. It helped I think that I asked them to teach me, pandered a bit to their vanities. That was Mom's idea, and a damned good one it turned out to be. Polly was easily my favourite of the two, I suspect it was because she had taken my virginity, though it didn't help that Carmen could never quite hide her distaste for men from me, though she claimed she enjoyed herself when we made love. I know I did, and told them both so. Again I think it helped that I flattered them. Not that they needed to be flattered like this: they really were good.

After I had made love to both girls twice, and they had each made love to Mom twice, Polly and Carmen suddenly decided that they wanted to make love to each other. They rolled into each others arms and began to kiss and fuck, grinding their crotches together. Mom and I lay and watched them. We had out arms around each other, but apart from that we weren't doing anything in particular. The sight of Carmen and Polly making love though was highly arousing for both of us, and soon we were gently caressing each other. It didn't take long before we were kissing and stroking each other quite intimately, masturbating each other.

"Will you let me eat you out," I whispered to her. Mom moaned and rolled onto her back, spreading her legs as wide as they would go, inviting me in. I moved between her legs, but when I noticed that Polly and Carmen were now in a sixty-nine, I turned around over mom and moved my rock hard cock next to her face. Mom needed no telling, and my prick was between her wonderful lips almost before my tongue was between her labia.

I'd never given, or been given, a blow job before, and I found it even more exciting than making love, and mom and I gave each other numerous climaxes, mom swallowing down my jism as fast as I could pump it out. After a long while we relaxed to the sound of applause from the two girls.

"Well done," said Polly. "Now fuck him."

"Don't be daft," said mom, "that's illegal."

"So's what Carmen and I do," answered Polly.

"And what you've already done," added Carmen.

I didn't need a lot of persuading, Mom did though, but eventually she was lying on her back, her legs spread wide, and I was lying over her, staring into eyes filled with a combination of panic, lust and love, as the tip of my knob knocked against her pussy, swollen with desire. Carmen reached between us and tried to guide me into mom's body, but mom knocked her hand out of the way and took hold of me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.