Lipstick Lesbian - Cover

Lipstick Lesbian

by Laurie Fallon

Copyright© 2004 by Laurie Fallon

Erotica Sex Story: Forced to Suck the Dildo Stick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough   Squirting   Slow   School   .

I quietly unlocked the door into my dorm and slipped inside. I shut the door silently behind me but my roommate, Leah, still called out, "Jess, is that you?" I could make out her body, just a dark figure in the unlit room, sitting up in her twin bed.

"Yeah, Leah, it's me," I said and stumbled over to my bed so I could turn on my reading light. After I flicked it on I could see her smiling at me.

"Where were you? Did you sneak over to brad's again?" she asked.

I grinned back at her. "Mmmhmm." I unbuttoned my white blouse. It didn't take long, I had only done up 3 buttons after I put it back on in brad's room.

"And?" she prompted.

I tried to look innocent as I tossed the blouse into the hamper at the end of my bed. "And what?"

Yeah gave me a look. "And, did y'all fuck?" she asked.

"Must you be so crude?" I asked her as I slid out of my awful plaid skirt. "Ugh, boarding school uniforms are the worst" I said.

"Jess!" she cried, "doesn't change the subject! And yes, I must be so crude. Did you have sex or what?"

I smiled at her as I reached for my pajamas. "Of course. We always do." I sighed. "We just can't keep our hands off each other."

I unhooked my bra and my tits fell free. I could feel Leah's eyes boring into me. I liked that she always watched me while I changed. "So," she said, "Has he gotten you off yet?" I bit my lip and put my bj top on. After thinking for a second I looked at her and shook my head. "Girl, you've got to talk to him bout that. It can't be all about him!" she cried.

"I know, I know." I said. I walked over to her bed and lay down on top of the covers next to her. She twirled a piece of my hair and just sort of shook her head at me. "Hey, Yeah," I said a moment later.

"Hmm?"

"What's it feel like?" I asked.

She crinkled her forehead at me. "What's what feel like?"

I looked at her intently, "a, you know. What's it feel like to get off?"

She gasped, "an orgasm? You mean you've never had one?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so."

She laughed. "Oh my god jesses. I had no idea." she reached across me to her the tiny nightstand we shared. Her arm brushed across my breasts, and my nipples hardened. Her face was inches from mine and as she fumbled threw the drawer of the table her eyes fell to mine. I knew she saw my hard nipples as a smile spread across her lips.

Moments later her mouth was on mine. Our tongues rubbed together as we shared our first kiss.

She pulled away from me, breaking the kiss. "You really wanna know what it feels like tonight?" she asked me.

I ran my tongue over my lips, still able to feel the pressure of her mouth on mine. "Yes I'm sure," I replied.

She grinned and pulled a box out of the drawer of the nightstand. She opened the box and pulled out a small pink vibrator. I gasped. "You have one of those?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.