Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

I had talked to my friend Jason many times about sex. He was a true buddy and the only other white guy on our boxing team. He had told me that his one true wish in life was to fuck his sister Marg and make a whore out of her. Jason knew that Marg had sex with some guys and he wanted his piece too. As we lay in bed talking and whispering like lovers I told my sister about Jason and his desires for Marg. Karen laughed as we talked and said ìhe should rape her like you raped me, rape her and use her and fuck her in the ass then fuck her in the morning and make her just a whoreî. I was shocked as I did not realize that I had raped Karen, I loved K as a sister but I had made her my whore.

K plotted and said she would call her friend and she could stay the night on Friday and the Jason could ìdo the deedî and Marg was lame with alcohol so a few wine coolers and sheíd spread her thighs for anyone. As K laughed I realized I had raped my own sister, she did not give me consent for sex and I took over and over but now she loved it and loved me. I think her pussy and her orgasms betrayed her too gave her to me; women like forceful men. I kissed K with passion and agreed to her plan. K telephoned Marg and made the arrangements so Marj would come over for the night and I then telephoned my buddy Jason.

ìHi Jason itís me whatís up... (Jason) nothing much dude whatís with you... well Jason it occurred to me that you might still want to fuck your bitch sister Marg... (Jason)Fuck her man I want to eat and ream that uppity bitch; she was like into my shit all week and strutting around here like princess shit, damn she needs a good hard fucking and all those guys that kiss her butt to fuck her are so lame... Jason I heard my sister talking to Marj and she is going to be here Friday night and spend the whole night, give her a little wine cooler and then you take Marj upstairs to the quest bedroom and do her good. (Jason) what about your sister man she wonít let Marj be played like that but I am game and need to do that little bitch... Man; donít worry about Karen I got plans for her too... (Jason) laughing ya man, ya. And we ended our call.

Friday night like clockwork I meet Jason at the Mall and Karen meet us to drive us home, Jason pretended to be surprised that Marj was I the car. We drove to the house and Jason and me did video games as we waited, I told Jason that Karen loved to drink wine coolers and her and Marj would be tripping by dinner time, noting weíd buy a takeout Pizza and the girls would have wine and Pizza for dinner. Dinner would be followed by desert and Karen was my desert. Jason saidîdamn man your cold, your going to just take Karen and make her a fuck toy, damn (then he smiled) I have been planning on making Marj a fuck whore for over a year, I just donít have your devious mind to think of such a great plan. Downstairs we heard Marj and Karen playing tunes and watching MTV.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.