Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

The end came with a rush. Karen telephoned me on my cell telephone and just said, the cops are looking for you and demand a lawyer and say nothing. I was stunned and wondered what for, asking why? Karen said can't talk now, but play it cool.

I was arrested and charged with multiple counts of rape, child molesting, incest, sodomy, drug charges and the cops were just nasty to me. The cops spilled the beans too; my buddy had been caught fucking his sister by their mother. Rather than be a stand up guy he had blamed me and said I had him rape his sister, that we had given the girls drugs and forced them both to have sex with us, that I had raped Karen at the same time he followed my instructions and raped his older sister. He even told them that I was the brains of an incest gang. This idiot knew about other sibling couples that were fucking each other and turned us all in. There were between 15 and 20 guys arrested in the drug sweep.

Here I was in the California Youth Authority Detention Center with all the guys that had been fucking a sister. The cops had me tapped as the ring leader and I had raped a sister and two cousins, my aunt blow temper and my charges were modified to rape of three sisters.

My lawyer said the girls had all defended me. My meeting with my mom was bad, very bad. Mom slapped me and said "you and your slut sister are finished, how could you do this to me, you pig having sex with your sister and then raping your cousins". Mom looked at dad and said "he is a pig like you. You fucked your own sister and made babies for her and now your son has fucked his own sister right in our house". I thought wow dad had sex with his own sister, way cool.

Mom was fit to be tied, she and dad were getting divorce over this. Dad tried to explain, we were in College, they did not have the money for artificial insemination and I had donated sperm before; dad looked lost as he spoke.

Mom stormed out of the interview room and dad and I sat looking at each other. Dad said, I still love you and we need to move on. Dad fell silent.

He spoke "Son; you just can not be having sex with your sister nor with your half-sisters, it is just not right. I did give my sperm to my sister, she, they were broke and I gave it the" and dad stopped talking. Damn dad had fucked his sister I thought.

My lawyer was great but I was doomed. My so called friend had sold out everyone involved in incest to save himself. His sister had gone alone with his lame story and by the time the cops found out there was no incest drug ring or gang we were all in trouble, especially me.

I got Probation and weekends with the Youth Authority. Karen, Bridget and Jessica got counseling at the local rape crisis center and were sent to a Psychiatrist. It was all my fault the Court and cops said; I was a pig. Karen told the Court she always loved me and had sexual feelings for me years before we had sex, bowed her head and said she wanted all this to happen. Jessica told the Court she had a crush on me for two years and wanted to marry me and have a family. Bridget told the Judge, that Karen, Bridget and I had played together as kids and she had a crush on me since she was 8 years old. Bridget offered she wanted me as a lover since I was 6 and that Karen had interfered or Bridget would have given me sex at age 10. Bridget told the Judge she wanted to be my wife.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.