Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

The next day I was surprised by Karen's seeming coldness at breakfast. Could this be the sister that had sucked my cock and fucked me all night long? As she sat eating I approached her from behind and slid my hands down the front of her nightie to cup her pretty C cup tits and fondled her.

Karen shrugged. No don't, don't touch me.

Why I asked as my hands continued to feel her up.

Karen attempted to push my hands off her tits. She looked pained and said you fucked Bridget I hate you.

I pulled Karen to lay across my knees, laying face down with her round, pert butt facing me. She screamed no as I lifted the hem of her nightie and pulled the thin garment up around her waist, baring her naked ass. I raised my hand and slapped her round cheeks and it sounded like a rifle crack, as I spanked my big sister's naked butt. No! No she yelled as I slapped her ass five times and reddened her pretty butt, then I lowered my hand to caress her wet pussy, a pussy already very wet. A finger slide inside my sister's slick wetness and she moaned.

You love having your butt fired up; I asked her?

Karen had tears in her eyes but answered me by kissing my hand. I caressed her pussy lips and hit her nub lightly with every thrust of my hand. Soon Karen was bucking and thrusting her cunt onto my hand.

What a slut you are Karen I heard my own voice say as she thrust her body onto my finger, her hands wrapped around my wrist as she screamed, YES!

As her body shaken with an orgasm I kissed my sister and ripped her top off to bare her breasts. Handling her bare bosom as I pulled her up to sit facing me with her legs around my waist. I reached down and put the head of my cock against my sisters wet lips and she lifted herself and sat on my cock with her sweet little pussy and I felt that wet tightness envelop me as my prick entered my own sister. How could incest be wrong.

As I fucked my pretty sister I thought of my sister-cousins Bridget and Jessica. Bridget older than me by three years and so pretty and blonde and Jess so tall and slim and a child woman.

My cock moved in and out of Karen and I then pulled K tight and buried my cock inside my sister as deep as I could go and felt my cock spit semen inside my sisters womb. She withered as she came with me.

I told K "if you ever cheat on me I will kill you" as she thrashed and murmured "I love you". "Karen your mine now and forever, my slut" and she cried sweet tears and said, "yes I am yours now, you can rape me, use me, hurt me just as long as I am yours".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.