Sister: Secret Girlfriend - Cover

Sister: Secret Girlfriend

Copyright© 2004 by Angel

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very pretty High School girl gets in trouble and makes her boxer younger brother and offer to be his secret girl friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Son   Brother   Sister   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Slow  

Hi; I am Jack; like most 15 year old boys I was horny and horny all the time. I thought about sex daily and every day I thought about my sister Karen. I called her K and dreamed about her nightly.

K is a 5'3" 105 pound cheerleader with long brown hair, long legs and a set of size C tits. K's best friend was our first cousin Bridget a 5'8", slim, busty, blonde cheerleader.

I studied my K every chance I got, especially at games and watched her cheer. Seeing her jump, kick and dance was nearly as good as her cock-teasing me here at home. K likes to walk around the house in her pajama's and sometimes I see her walking to the bathroom in her bra and panties.

But K loves to wear little summer house dresses after school to save her cloths, she is a freak about keeping her cloths perfect. Seeing K stand at the front window in a nylon house dress and the sun outlining her body is as good as the Playboy Channel. K likes to bend over in front of me and the neckline of her little nylon house dress drops down and I see everything all the way to heaven, her little pink panties are heaven.

In school I was good at nothing and earned crap grades. I got what is called a Social Promotion a few times and I am in the thug class. The other kids call us all assigned to special education for problem children the Thugs! I was good at one thing and one thing only fist fighting and also Gym! I love Gym class but I can not play sports due to my violent nature according to that wimp football coach. So my best subjects are fist fighting, fighting, getting in fights and starting fights. I do one sport and fight light heavy weight down at the local Latino Sports Center. My coach there is Mr. Jimenez and I admire him. He has kept me out of some tight sports and he is a cop too. Thank God I live here in California and Juvenile Court is staffed with bleeding heart liberals. My career plans are either organized crime leader or the mafia but I heard only Italians are allowed into the mafia so that lets me out.

When my chance came I nearly missed it, I am such a duffus. K and Bridget argued with Connie Brown and her crowd in High School over Connie's boyfriend. Our K is not only a cock teaser but a school slut and Bridget just as bad. Connie Brown is a short redhead and a bad ass. Her boyfriend is a sort of tough and her crowd marginal toughs. Now they are not in my League but few are. I was at school and big Rita Smith my friend came to me and told me that K had been flirting with Connie's boyfriend and there had been trouble. Connie had threatened K and Bridget and she and her crew were going to beat the girls up then cut off their hair. I was shocked that K had pulled this as she has always been a girly girl and Connie Brown is a tough girl that got in fights with other girls. Now Connie is tough but my buddy Rita Smith is the real deal, she is not only tough she stabbed a girl in Laguna Beach once.

I went with Rita to the local hangout that was popular with Connie and her crew and the local would be vampires (lol) called Goths. These kids were so stupid they thought they could become vampires and dressed and acted all vampire, but their noses seemed to break like anyone else. So there we were Connie Brown and her crew and boyfriend. Connie was laughing and then Rita butted in, telling Connie when he gets done beating your ass your mine then bitch, Connie turned white. Connie said "I am a girl and he won't touch me". The Gothic crew was watching. So I explained to Connie that she could not hurt my sister or cousin because I would not like that at all! Connie laughed and was acting tough and her boyfriend looked like a deer in truck headlights. I had beat his ass once over a parking spot at the Mall so he knew I was serious and the real deal. Connie said "I am a girl and he won't touch me" and Rita laughed and answered "Yeah like that is real, he can rape you first, then beat your ass after he shaves your head and then your mine to hurt real bad".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.