Mike's Mom - Cover

Mike's Mom

Copyright© 2003 by Heryankee

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a fantasy about me and my best friends mother when I was only fourteen. I think it is sexy and hot. I still dream of her 44 years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Dinner was wonderful the women seemed to be at ease with the situation even if not with the idea of incest. We talked we joked we teased but did nothing except kiss in front of each other. It now meant that we didn't have to hide and it would be easy for the couples to get together without raising suspicion. After dinner we went into our separate bedrooms, both couples happy with the new sleeping arrangement.

Sheila went to the bathroom to get ready and came out wearing a really sexy nightgown. I could see everything through it. Sheila went to her purse and pulled out a bottle of baby oil.

"I want you to do my ass." She got on the bed on her hands and knees, looked back over her shoulder and said.

"Bring the baby oil." I climbed up behind her beautiful ass, and stood there waiting for more instructions.

"Drip the oil in my ass crack." I opened the cap and squeezed the bottle allowing it to drip into that deep valley between her buttocks.

"Now stick your finger in my asshole" I ran my finger down the crack and pushed it into her rose bud.

"More baby oil." "Another finger." "Oooooooooh that's stretching me. Move them in and out. Yesssss like that." It continued for a while then she turned around sucked my dick until it was nice and hard. Sheila then took the baby oil from me and poured some in her hand. Her hand then moved up on my hard cock making it nice and slippery. The she turned back around looking right into my eyes she said.

"Fuck my ass." I put my cockhead at her rosebud and pushed. Sheila gasped as it popped inside.

"You're so big in there, stop let me get used to it." "OK. Go slow please." Another few inches, some more oil, some short stroke in and out. It took me about 15 minutes to be completely buried in her rectum. I continued slowly until she urged me to go faster. Her hand reached underneath and began to rub her clit. I was going faster and harder she moaned and groaned as her orgasm approached.

"Oh god it's fucking amazing keep pounding my ass I am going to cum with your cock in my ass." "Fuck me harder I can't believe I never did this before. I can't believe a fourteen year old boy owns me. You are the best lover I ever had I will deny you nothing I belong to you." "OhhhhhhhhhhhhhGawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcummmmmmmming. Cum in MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I emptied my seed into her no longer virgin asshole and collapsed on top of her. My cock still embedded in her ass my hips cushioned by her ass. I lay on top of her pressing her body into the mattress as she sighed and closed her eyes.

A little while after we showered and Joined Mike and Abby in the living room in front of the television.

Mom (Abby ) looked at me and asked if tomorrow morning Mike and I could disappear for a few hours to give our moms time to talk. I looked at Mike and he looked at me and we nodded.

The next morning Mike and I kissed our lovers and then our mothers goodbye while we headed out to see what we could do to occupy ourselves until lunch time. We knew that they would be discussing the relationships and what would happen, including our statement that we would do them in the same room this week. I was pretty sure they would go for it. But we had raised the specter of incest and that they probably wouldn't go for, or would they?

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.