Mike's Mom - Cover

Mike's Mom

Copyright© 2003 by Heryankee

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a fantasy about me and my best friends mother when I was only fourteen. I think it is sexy and hot. I still dream of her 44 years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

I got home mom was just getting out of the shower. I went upstairs to take mine. I entered the bathroom and found her panties on the floor, the crotch soaked with sperm. Mom and Mike?

I grinned as I realized we were both doing each other's mother. I picked up the phone and dialed Mike.

"Hey mike!" "What's up Billy?" "I know what you were doing with my mom this afternoon." "silence" "Don't worry I'm doing your mom too it's going to work out great." "Let's talk them into sharing a cabin at the lake for vacation." "Great if it works out right we won't be sleeping in the same room." Two weeks later we were all heading to the cabin in Sheila's minivan. We stopped at a rest area and had a snack, when Mike opened his mouth.

"I think it's time we sat together as boyfriend and girlfriend his eyes fixed on my mother. Abby sit in back with me." I looked at Sheila and said.

"we figured out we were having sex with each other's mom, and we don't see why we should hide it from each other so if you ladies will agree we will be open about it with each other." I then went up and kissed Sheila deeply in front of Mike and my mother.

"Let's have a fun week." Mike kissed my mom and let her into the back seat of the van. I sat with Sheila in the front seat. Abby's (my mom's) head went below the seat and began to bob up And down in Mike's lap. I slid my hand onto Sheila's thigh and she guided my hand higher up. I guess the deal was done. The drive to the cabin took forever. I was horny and couldn't wait to get into the cabin and the bedroom I would share with Sheila for the week. We finally arrived at the cabin. I found that having an adult for a girlfriend has its drawbacks. We had to unpack and clean the cabin before she would join me in our bedroom.

She joined me and we went into the bedroom. Sheila began to undress.

"Let's shower together then we can get on the bed and test it out." She watched me undress, took my hand and led me into the bathroom. She adjusted the water and stepped in pulling me behind her. Sheila soaped a sponge and began to wash me. After she finished, she kneeled down and took my cock deep into her mouth. Her head moved up and down. Before long I emptied myself into her mouth she opened it and showed me the sperm on her tongue then swallowed.

"That was to take the edge off. Let's go to bed and fuck." It was 3 in the afternoon and here we were in bed fucking.

"Billy tonight I am going to let you fuck my ass. You are going to get my last cherry since I am spending the night in your bed. After this I will deny you nothing when we are in private. But in public I am only your friend's mom. Now fuck me hard." I shoved my cock into her hard and fast I was claiming her as my mate. Her son knew it my mom knew it, I knew it and Sheila knew it.

"Sometime this week Mike and I are going to fuck both of you in the same room so you can watch each other satisfy your children. Who knows perhaps we'll trade partners." Sheila shivered at that and became hotter and wetter around my cock. Did she have fantasies about her son? Did mom (Abby) have fantasies about me? If so given the opportunity would Sheila make love to Mike would Abby make love to me? I began to stroke into Sheila long and hard it wasn't long before we both had our orgasms and fell asleep. A couple of hours later a nude Abby came in to wake us for dinner.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.