Mike's Mom - Cover

Mike's Mom

Copyright© 2003 by Heryankee

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a fantasy about me and my best friends mother when I was only fourteen. I think it is sexy and hot. I still dream of her 44 years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Billy woke Monday morning in time to see his parents off to work. He still couldn't believe what he and Sheila had done. He had promised her he wouldn't tell anyone about it. He would have told Mike, but how do you tell your best friend you're fucking his mom? He would just have to wait and see how things worked out; if she changed her mind he could always threaten to tell Mike. Not that he would, Billy was a nice guy, and kept his word.

The phone rang, it was Mike. "Hey Billy, sorry I had to go with my dad this weekend. Hope you had a good time anyhow."

"Yeah it was ok. Your mom was cool, we had a good time."

"Billy mom's taking me to the beach this weekend, wanna come with us?"

"Yeah, sure I'd like to. Is it ok with your mom?"

"I asked her, she said yeah, if your mom says it's ok. Call her now Billy, so we can start making plans."

"Ok, I'll call her at work and let you know. Oh by the way she, said I could go to the park and watch the game wanna come?"

"I have some things to do first; maybe I'll see you later."

I hung up and called my mom, she said, "Sure, if Mrs. Mc Kaye says it is all right."

I got right back on the phone to call Sheila.

"Hello?"

"Hey Sheila; it's Billy. I just wanted to let you know that my mom said it was ok if I went to the beach with you guys."

"That's wonderful, I am sure we'll have a great time. Mike just left, and won't be home for hours. Why don't you come over?"

"I'll be right there." I answered excitedly.

I left my house in a hurry, heading for Mike's, knowing I was going to make out with his mother. I couldn't help but grin as I locked the door. Just then I saw my mom's car coming up the street and waved to her as she parked. She waved back, as I continued walking. She was home from work very early.

As I walked up my street I saw Mike walking in the opposite direction toward me. I didn't want to meet him so I ducked around the corner and went up the next block. He walked by and didn't see me so my luck was holding. I headed toward his house, hoping that Sheila was as horny as I was.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. Sheila came to the door in her bathrobe, and let me in. As soon as the door was closed she dropped her robe, underneath was a baby doll nightie. It just barely covered her mound. The gown was completely sheer and I could see her nipples and pussy through it. She dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. "I am so hungry for you.", she said.

Her hand reached into my pants and through the fly of my boxers. She gripped my growing cock and pulled it through the opening. Her mouth opened and she licked the tip as she cooed to it. My best friend's mom swallowed the head of my cock and bathed it in her saliva filled mouth. She pulled her head away from me and said. "Fuck my face, and cum in my mouth."

I gently began to stroke in and out of her mouth afraid of hurting her. She pulled off of me and said. "Fuck my face hard; make my mouth your cunt. I love it. Pull my hair using it to force your cock down my throat. Fuck my mouth. You know I love it."

Sheila opened her mouth and looked up at me. I wrapped my hands in her hair and pulled her face down onto my hardness. Thrusting my hips forward, I felt the head of my cock enter her mouth. I pulled out and thrust back in even harder this time hitting the back her throat. I heard her gag and withdrew. My penis was attached to her mouth by a long strand of slobber. She looked so slutty, she seemed to be waiting for me to enter her mouth again. I took my cock and wiped it all over her face, covering it with pre-cum and saliva. Then I thrust back deep into her mouth and gripped her hair for leverage as my cock once again hit the back of her throat. I held it there until she looked at me with pleading eyes. She caught her breath just as I pushed forward again. This time as I held her in place her tongue licked at my balls. I told her I was going to cum and she began to suck harder. I couldn't hold back and groaned as my orgasm took over. She swallowed, and gagged. My cum ran down her chin as her mouth overflowed. Sheila stood up, wiped my cum off her face using her finger and then licked it clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.