Model Behaviour - Cover

Model Behaviour

Copyright© 2003 by The Smiths

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Supermodel Justine, 26, is feeling jaded until she meets the lusicious up and coming young model, Lucy, 16. They fall deeply and lustfully in love, and it quickly becomes clear that not so innocent Lucy knows much more about extreme sexual practices than Justine could ever have imagined. Young Lucy becomes Justine's mistress, and together, but also with Lucy's friends, they explore the dangerous edge of desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Uncle   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

We were able to stay together for a week, that time. Our first week. I was never the same again. The day with Lucy and John took me to places I never imagined I could go. After that I subjugated myself utterly to Lucy's whims, exploring my submissive nature and desire for extreme penetration to its limits. I think we even shocked John when he re-visited us later in the week, and according to Lucy, he's seen just about everything!

My snatch and bum needed special training to get back to anything like normal. John's wife, with Lucy's help and interference taught me that, so I didn't start to leak unpleasantly! I was a little worried towards the end of the week, because I just couldn't seem to tighten up anymore. Lucy kept on creeping up on me from behind, and spearing me with her fists. Cunt or ass, whichever was better exposed. I was only allowed to wear stockings or a bathrobe, for the whole time.

I wasn't fisted every single day. We didn't actually have sex every single day, but I remember that week as one incredible extended orgy. Not surprising really. A lot of the time Lucy kept me on a leash, naked, except for stockings and high heels. She loves the way heels make my legs look even longer. For one whole day she tied me up in an endless variety of positions, and worked me over relentlessly, as if searching for the key to releasing our inner demons. When she found it we ended up shaking and sobbing in the aftermath of some very scary, but amazingly cathartic sex!

I couldn't model for a month after she left. I was bruised, striped, gaping and sore. And more in love than I had ever been in my life. She had discovered why I could never sustain a relationship for long. I was waiting for her, for the angel who would re-invent me as a sexual being. It's a good thing really that our careers keep us apart so much of the time, I don't think I would survive living with her, not yet. The brief interludes when we are together are time out of time. Nothing else exists but the two of us, and our need for each other. We hardly even speak between meetings. We save it all up, and it's worth it! Sometimes we have friends to play as well, because I love seeing Lucy giving pleasure to others, and taking pleasure from others too, and she is becoming quite the little voyeur herself!

On our last afternoon, Lucy had a little tea party. I was pleasantly drugged, and tied up in the arch for the entertainment of the guests.

I could see the door from my attenuated position, and whoever came in could see me. John and Jenny arrived first. John I knew of course, but here was Jenny, the woman who had trained Lucy in the art of fisting, using her own body as the guinea pig. She was medium height, and slightly plump. I knew she was about forty, because John had told me, but she hardly looked older than me. She had a delicious retrousee nose, short blonde hair, and a look of confident sexuality. She looked juicy, I thought, as I stood, immobilised by the ropes, vulnerable, a little scared, but sexily so. For the second time in a week, I was feeling the nervous fluttering of Ecstasy in my stomach. I was coming up.

"Uncle John, auntie Jen... you must go and give Justine your hands in friendship. I insist.

I gulped. I knew what was coming.

John and Jenny sauntered up to me. They looked positively venal. Jenny was appraising me with bright, intelligent eyes, kind eyes, but I could see a streak of something firm, almost cruel behind the charm. I hoped so.

"So, John has told me quite a bit about you. And nothing bad at all. I'm so glad about that, because we love our little Lucy, and if anything or anyone harmed her... but from what I hear it's more likely that Lucy would harm you. And you really are her slave?" Jenny asked.

"Yes, she is my mistress, I do anything she tells me to." I replied.

Jenny was running her hands all over me as we spoke, adroitly twisting my nipples, pinching the hood of my clit, testing the wetness of my cunt and the resilience of my arse cheeks. I felt the practised touch, the hands of true experience. John handed her a bottle of Eros. I gulped as I watched her lubricate her hands, and rub the excess onto John's. Jenny cupped my cunt, then curled in three fingers. I moaned quietly. I was so sexed up, and getting higher by the minute. I looked at Lucy. She was shrugging off her bathrobe, watching how I responded to Jenny. My heart beat faster as she touched her cunt and smiled at me saucily. Then Jenny dropped to her knees before me, and the next thing I knew, her fist was pushing up, hard, and my cunt was gulping it reluctantly in. I could feel her genius at it immediately. Her touch was uncannily like Lucy's sometimes, but then it would change, and some little subtlety would make me quiver from head to toe. She had a way of angling her wrist that made my belly ripple and knees quake dangerously, my g-spot almost crackling with nerve impulses. Just a few seconds of it that left me breathless, and then she withdrew.

It was John's turn. Oh the horny-handed size of his fist... it spread my cunt until it hurt with the most delicious flickers of pain. Lucy hadn't tried to really stretch me out since he was last here. Her fists had entered me time and again, but alone, letting me recover as best I could from the excess of the previous weekend. So I felt John more than Jenny, and had to bite my lip and squirm as he twisted and thrust his clenched fist past the rim. Once he was inside, it was lovely of course, and my tunnel only too happy to accept his traffic!

As he slowly reamed me by way of hello, the doorbell rang again. Our other two guests had arrived. Liz and Eddie. Liz was the other Fisting Queen in Lucy's life, and Eddie was one of her boyfriends. Liz is a big woman, in her early thirties. A redhead with a wonderful body, statuesque, voluptuous, and quite well muscled. She looked like a sexy Amazonian athlete, nearly six feet tall, but such a contrast to my lines and angles, though our arses' were not entirely dissimilar. Above the waist, she had large, full breasts and as she took off her coat, I could see how they filled the top of her leather Basque. Eddie was over six foot tall, black as coal, and his cock hung down heavily, like a sleeping baby's arm. He was a truly beautiful male specimen. His hands were bigger than John's, whose fist now departed, making way for Liz. My head was starting to swirl with the powerful E, and I wasn't really aware of what they were saying to me. I just nodded and gave them glistening smiles. Liz came up and stood very close to me, her eyes staring deep into mine. God there was knowledge in there, and an unspoken understanding of what I was putting myself through. She held up to fist to my lips, and I kissed it, gave it my blessing. She trailed it down my chest, over my tummy, the knuckles grazing my clit... and then it rose again, this time inside me. Something about her touch made me shudder and almost cum. She gave me a feeling almost as special as Lucy. Our eyes locked, and then I nearly swooned away as she gave a sudden jerking thrust that took her into my womb.

"Very good... nice to meet you Justine," she said, voice thickening with desire. I could only moan softly in response, and tremble as she eased her fist back through one aperture, and then the other. She raised it to my lips again, and I licked it, tasting myself as I love to do.

"You'll do very nicely," she whispered into my ear, making me shiver from the implication and her warm breath. She kissed me on the lips, and I could tell at once that she was more lesbian than straight - just like Lucy and me.

Then Eddie was standing before me, grinning broadly. His cock was starting to harden. It looked positively dangerous!

"I do admire you girl... you've really taken on something with Lucy... and us!" He said, chucking me under the chin. His thick fingers invaded me rudely, and then I screamed as with one outrageous thrust, he shoved his hand into me! It was a sudden, vicious burst of agony that faded into a hot glow almost as soon as it started.

"Ah didn't want you to suffer sweetheart... An' now how does it feel in this... this luscious pussy of yours?"

"..." I couldn't actually speak, but I nodded vehemently. His thick fingers filled me like a handful of cocks, and then played in me, making me twitch and quiver and utter little cries and gasps as I learned to accommodate his huge black hand. Again, just a brief minute or so, and the hand was withdrawn. I was sweating, trembling with E rushes, the lingering muscle sensations from the four different fists I had taken in the past ten minutes making me twitch and yearn for more.

Lucy looked at me appraisingly. She had John on one side, Eddie on the other, her small hands were sliding up and down their shafts. It would have taken both hands to hold Eddie's cock properly, but he helped, with one of his huge paws covering hers completely. It looked completely outrageous. Lucy, looking much younger and smaller between these two hulking men. They towered over her, and as John's cock was ten inches, and Eddie's a good twelve, it was a very perverse sight indeed! Especially as the smile on her beautiful little face was of pure sex! My own mouth opened in sympathetic arousal as Lucy bent to each side in turn, and sucked the big black man's glans, and then the big white man's glans...

"Mmmmm... Lovely," purred my darling, tasting two lots of pre-cum.

Remember all the while, I'm still tied up, spread like a starfish, muscles aching with the sweet pain of bondage. I'm more and more stoned, more and more aware of every sexual hint and touch in the room. My flat has never seen action like this before. Liz and Jenny are touching each other up, but instead of slick fingers gliding in and out of blossoming cunts, its spearing hands that are gliding, improbably deep with each dizzying plunge. Oh god I want that too! There's a hot throbbing inside me, a yearning to be filled like never before. And I know that everyone here will fist me until they are contented, which may be long after I'm content for them to finish... It will be my greatest test yet.

"She might be feeling peckish... why don't you guys give her a nice big sandwich!" Laughs Lucy gaily.

Because I'm so tall, they are the perfect height to take me standing up. John is in front, to my joy, Eddie behind me. I know that my arse will be a better option for his enormous weapon. They lube up generously, and each hunker down to line up their cocks to my orifices.

When they enter me, together, it feels like two enormous snakes are trying to find their way up to my heart by separate routes. The blind beasts push all resistance aside, ignoring bruises, organs that get in the way are pushed aside too... I squeal and whimper. It hurts, of course, but with E fuelling me, it's a hurt I positively crave!

I arch back, then try to lean forwards. I'm helpless, they fuck me like a toy, holding my hips and shunting their cocks deep into my body. I feel my first orgasm of the day coiling up ready to spring upon me, but I know I mustn't come until Lucy has told me I can. And Lucy is on the floor nearby, on her knees with Jenny fisting her from behind.

"This is the very first time I've been allowed to do this to my star pupil!" Jenny exalts, seeing my head turn her way. "Two years of telling her what to do inside me, and now I can play inside her! At bloody last!"

"Please Mistress Lucy this fucking is so fucking good... I want to cum... oh please!" I begged her. I saw her eyes open, they were glazed and wondering. I saw her face twitch and grimace as something inside her moved...

"Y... you may cum... when I do!" She gasped imperiously, recovering her fist-addled senses for a moment.

"Oh please make it soon!" I begged her.

She laughed, reared up, and stiffened...

"NNNNNnnnnn... OWWWW!!!" She shrieked.

The force of her cry was my trigger. The men slammed their huge members hilt deep in my cunt and arse, and I felt a glorious surge of orgasmic bliss suffuse my entire being. I clenched on them, squeezing and rippling my inner muscles up and down their shafts, while they gasped and jolted into me, but they didn't cum. Lucy had told me that as far as she was concerned male orgasms were exclusively oral or facial. My thinking precisely! Her men knew the rules, though it must have been hell to hang on. I could see the agony of unreleased sperms on John's face!

I wondered which of the four women present would have the pleasure of drinking from his fountain. I prayed it would be me, at least once today! I also wondered even in the midst of cumming, what Eddie would taste like...

After the fucking, they whipped me. All of them with exquisite and professional skill, not hard enough to break my skin, but fine, vicious blows to the most sensitive parts of me. Lucy directed them, correcting angles, making them strike me repeatedly on my nipples and cunt. She even held my arse-cheeks apart to let Liz sting my anus with a fine, leather lashed riding crop. Liz was the best at it. I was developing feelings for her. Not like I had for Lucy, not romantic full-blown love, but I recognised her as a dominatrix on my wavelength. My body started to want her. To need her as it needed Lucy. She could sense the surrender in me, the surrender to her, personally. She punished me for it as my reward, bringing me to a screaming edge of agony and rapture. I hung in my ropes, panting, vision red and black with pain while she circled the riding crop around my clit, waiting until she knew I wouldn't cum before each smarting smack against the beleaguered bud. It felt as if a swarm of wasps was nesting in my cunt, but the masochist in me was purring as if Liz was stroking with a fur mitten.

"While your bum's really stinging, I'm going to fist it - slut-girl!" Lucy exclaimed. I felt my stomach lurch with anticipation, Her voice sounded dangerous. I like it. She barely lubricated her sharp little fist. She made Liz hit my anus one more time, and as I flinched and howled, she fitted her fist to the burning rim, and to cheers from the friends, darling little Lucy jammed her fist into my rectum!

It seared into me. Tears poured down my face from the beauty of the pain. Non-masochists may wonder forever why I could feel such pleasure from something so cruel... Sadists will appreciate how well the suffering had been inflicted. Lucy was not gentle this time. She buggered my arse roughly with her fist, panting with unholy glee as I twisted and struggled. Only when she decided to go deeper did she relent. I had still only had one orgasm in the hour or more they had been using me. I was almost at the end of my tether.

Meanwhile Liz moved her attentions to my tits, my poor little mounds... my nipples were on fire. The lash of the crop seemed to curl round them and tug them with each evilly accurate blow. I was wailing so hard Liz pushed a slim, hard rubber dildo between my teeth to gag me. I bit down on it hard. The pressure inside me, and the explosions on my skin were unendurable. But I endured. Eddie mercifully offered me poppers. I sniffed in like a drowning woman surfacing for the third time. Just as the rush started, I felt Lucy's fist pop through the second sphincter, and her arm rammed up me, her tight little fist a hammer to the anvil of my awesome lust!

"Do you want to cum Justine?" Lucy's tantalising voice, all girly and sweet while her fist rummaged in my colon.

"MMMMMmmmmpphhhh!!!"

"What was that my darling? Was that a yes?" My mistress was taking me into new realms of pain and longing.

"YYYYYYSSSSSSSSS!!!"

She jiggled her fist hard inside me, her arm slipping deeper. Liz flashed a vicious slash of the riding crop over both my tits. Eddie held poppers to my nose...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.