Model Behaviour - Cover

Model Behaviour

Copyright© 2003 by The Smiths

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Supermodel Justine, 26, is feeling jaded until she meets the lusicious up and coming young model, Lucy, 16. They fall deeply and lustfully in love, and it quickly becomes clear that not so innocent Lucy knows much more about extreme sexual practices than Justine could ever have imagined. Young Lucy becomes Justine's mistress, and together, but also with Lucy's friends, they explore the dangerous edge of desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Uncle   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

The phone rang just as I closed the door. Jenny, my wife had that moment left to go to a sex therapist's convention in Stockholm. Imagine my delight when I heard the voice of my most precious pupil, dear Lucy.

"Hi Uncle John... I don't know if this is convenient, but I'm here with a friend... with my incredible new lover, and we were chatting and both saying how thirsty we were..."

I chuckled. Just like Lucy. Looked like cum wouldn't melt in her mouth, but it did, as I knew full well.

"Do you mean that model, Justine? The one you were always going on about, the one you said you were saving yourself for?"

"Yes, it is. I was right Uncle John, she is the one."

"I'm very happy for you Lucy, and it just so happens that Jenny's gone off to a seminar for a few days..."

"Does that mean you can come right over?" She asked, eagerly. She's such a greedy little slut sometimes!"

"I'm on my way. Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Umm... actually Uncle John, there is. Mummy says it's OK for me to take my first E, as long as its with you... and Justine... you're going to love Justine, she's VERY special, in the way that you and Jenny love so much."

"You're sure that's what Alicia said? Promise?"

"You can phone her yourself if you like, but you know me Uncle John, I can never lie to you!"

"You're in luck then sweetheart, some of the purest pills I've ever had happen to be available. They'll be a perfect introduction. God, sweetie, I'm getting hard now! I'll be there in half an hour!"

The thought of my adoptive niece - whom I had watched grow into the perfect nymphet - high on ecstasy, sucking my cock, while being fisted by her lover... It was enough to give me a month's worth of hard-ons! My wife Jenny had been Lucy's guinea pig when she told us that she felt she had an instinct for fisting. She was fourteen then, and it shocked the hell out of us, but Alicia told us the whole story, and for two years Jenny had coached her on the finer arts of it, and I taught her how do give exquisite blowjobs. She is the most inventive teenage cocksucker I've ever met!

I made it to Justine's apartment in twenty-five minutes. I was greeted by an amazing raven-haired, hawk nosed Valkyrie, she looked spectacular, so tall and linear, her flat chest seemed to be extra sexy because of the incredible shape of her bottom. At least six foot four, I reckoned. A long, slender but muscled torso, and legs that go on forever. I wondered how deep she was, and especially, how far into her Lucy had managed to probe. I knew how clever she was at that. She had surprised Jenny more than once.

I was introduced, and straight away I could see the love that they had for each other was very special. And that the commanding figure of Justine was actually totally submissive to her schoolgirl mistress. Remarkable!

The apartment was beautiful, but I could see and smell what they had been up to. Grass, and sex. Cunt. And was that a faint whiff of poppers? They were both wearing white bathrobes, which they allowed to fall to the floor as soon as I was properly in the flat. I could see by the tell-tale puffiness of their vulvae that they had been fisting, recently. I throbbed hard in my pants.

I took out a little bag of pills, and straight away handed them one each.

"They are pretty intense, you might want to start with a half," I warned them.

"No half-measures for us Uncle John!" Lucy reprimanded me.

I should have known.

They already had three glasses of water ready.

Half an hour later, we were all on a big white leather sofa, playing with each other, just feeling the E start to adrenalise us. I wondered how Lucy would handle the rush.

"How are your reserves uncle John?" she asked.

I laughed.

"Very high... almost overflowing, good for several outings, I'd say" I told her. Truly my cock was already leaking pre-cum, just from the casual contact of both girl's hands.

"Good... Justine... get down on the floor and suck Uncle John's cock," Lucy told her slave.

"Yes mistress Lucy," said Justine, obediently.

She kneeled between my legs, and took my thick ten-inch shaft in her hands.

"God it really IS big from closeup!" She croaked.

She opened her mouth, and her tongue flickered out to lick up the oozing clear fluid. I saw her shudder of pleasure when she tasted it. 'Good, a real cum-lover, ' I thought. I was feeling strong surges from the E, and knew that Lucy and Justine must be feeling the same. I had a premonition that this was going to be a very special day.

Lucy sat back against the arm of the sofa, legs wide, dribbling lube over her cunt. I watched her starting to feed her fingers in there, a look of self-absorption on her face. Then she looked up at me. Her pupils were huge, there was a strange glistening in her eyes and her smile.

"Uncle John... it feel so good," she whispered, and then her body arched and snaked as she thrust her little hand into herself with one swift, practiced movement. Her eyes rolled back, I could imagine how good it felt, because I was feeling that good myself. Justine's mouth engulfed my cock. I reached for Lucy's free hand and squeezed it, the sexual empathy flowed between us as the drug began to seriously take hold. I looked down at Justine. Her eyes met mine. Liquid pools of desire. She managed to take my cock halfway. My glans was oozing a steady stream... I nudged the back of her elegant throat, wondering if she could...

I moved forwards a little, improving the angle. Justine soon answered my unspoken enquiry. She took me as far into her mouth as she could, looked up at me, and moved her head slowly from side to side while pressing forwards. I could feel the tightness, the resistance... She took a deep breath through her nose, and clasping my arse firmly, she pulled me down her throat! So fucking tight! So fantastically good! I watched in E tinged wonder as she took it deeper and deeper, until her unique nose was pressed into my pubic hair. Her hands moved to my balls, and massaged them firmly as she rose and fell on my throat-fucking shaft. Beside me, I could watch Lucy slowly fisting her cunt. I was in seventh heaven.

The rushes from the E were intensifying. I felt ripples and waves of pleasure consuming my whole body, starting from the fulcrum in Justine's mouth. I was almost hallucinating, her head strobing as it rose and fell on my shaft. I knew that I would cum soon, I knew it would be incredible. Then Lucy grabbed my hand...

My head swung between watching Justine, and watching Lucy, as she urgently, with trembling fingers lubricated my left hand. She was desperate. I could see her mouth hanging slightly open, lips swollen, above and below.

"Uncle John... you have to fist me," she said, and the tone in her voice did something to me. I had to obey it. I had seen this girl grow up, into her flowering womanhood, and I had known that there was a special power in her, born there, and then enhanced by a truly understanding mother. It was the first time she had ordered me, before she had always asked. Her voice was irresistible, it had a strange, mesmerising power.

She shifted on the sofa, rolled back, jack-knifed her legs against her chest, and trapped them behind her arms. It made her cunt utterly accessible. She guided my left hand to the open, slippery, proud-lipped gash... She used me. She ruffled those already sex-thickened lips with my fingertips. I coned them, and she began to work them in. I had yearned for this moment for longer than I dared remember.

As Justine's mouth edged me closer and closer to orgasm, I took over from Lucy. Finding how soft and elastic she was, I smiled with delight. My wife's exercises had certainly had their part in this. I felt a coiling spiral of bliss starting from deep in my soul. The drug enhanced everything with a glittery, magical sheen. The world seemed to drop away as I began to soar towards heaven. The big rush was upon me. Upon all of us. A dizzy glance at Justine, eyes wide but hazed with cum-lust, another at Lucy, biting her full lips as my hand expanded her just sixteen-year-old cunt...

"Oh YESSSS... OH MY GOD YESSSS!!!" I roared, as Justine gripped my balls at the exact right instant, and the hammer blow of my first spurt sent cum speeding up my shaft. Everything seemed to fracture into slow motion. As an ecstatic jet of cum arced into Justine's mouth, my hand slid wrist deep into Lucy's cunt.

I heard Justine splutter and swallow... I saw my hand emerge from Lucy's cunt, and on the cusp of my second spurt, it sank back in again. I felt a billowing, clamping sensation, and saw Lucy's face in a rictus of rapture. Justine's throat worked again, another spurt, another wrist deep thrust. The E had fractured time all right! I was able to draw and thrust my fist with each body-killing spasm of my orgasm. By the time I was halfway through, my fist was clenched, coming and going, and Lucy was sobbing and squealing with an orgasm the like of which she had never known. Her first on E, her first on a man's fist.

Justine was dealing with my cum splendidly. It can be too much for many women. They get worried around the ninth spurt, when it shows no sign of lessening. Justine had a way of dealing with that. She drew back, and pinched the head of my cock firmly, preventing any cum from emerging. Two slow hard spasms produced nothing while she swallowed and caught her breath. She grinned at me, her lips glistening with my cum. She pinched harder as another spasm backed up cum way back to my balls!

Her eyes danced with delight as she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and as the next spasm gripped me, she let go of my cock. A continuous white stream leapt into her mouth, arching so that is splashed her face, hosing her perfect skin with jewels of semen. The stream lasted several seconds, and when it finished, she was awash, mouth full, face splattered. She looked so happy, so beautiful.

Lucy was wailing deliriously as my fist repeatedly popped her rubbery vulva until it was squirming in and out with smooth ease, its passage only slowed by her rippling spasms. Now I was beyond heaven!!

We were an undulating orgasmic mass, directed by Justine's hands and mouth. Lucy was at the end of the chain, jolting hard, taking my fist past the wrist by a couple of inches. And what a vulva, sleeving back and forth so naturally, so sexily, with such elasticity; it was incredibly hard to believe that she was just sixteen...

Justine took my cock back in her mouth, and relentlessly siphoned out the last weakening spurts of cum. The entranced radiance of her face told me she had undergone a near spiritual experience. Now we were all flying like birds of paradise, stoned and resplendent.

Justine sat back in her heels, and licked cum from her lips and fingers. She winked at me, opened her mouth, and I saw that she had saved a lake of it to show me. What a girl!

Lucy saw it, and leaned let go of her legs so that she could sit up. My fist was still inside, and I felt her organs move as she did.

"Kiss me Justine... I need some too," she husked. She tilted her head back, mouth open. Justine stood, bent over, opened her mouth, and let a huge sticky oyster of semen drop from her lips, and between Lucy's. They followed it up with a long, tonguing, lascivious kiss at the end of which Lucy swallowed slowly, gravely, as if tasting a fine vintage wine.

"Mmmm... thanks Uncle John, as delicious as ever!" She giggled, smacking her lips.

Justine took my softening cock back into her mouth, and cleaned it properly while tingles of post orgasmic pleasure made me quiver. It wouldn't take long to get hard again with that kind of treatment!

And I was still fisting Lucy.

"How does it feel to be fisting me at last?" She asked me, homing in on my thoughts with unerring accuracy.

"Almost beyond words," I responded. "How does it feel, being fisted on E?" I asked in return.

Lucy shook her head, and then performed a slow writhing move that let me feel her cunt muscles clenching in slow rhythm on my fist and wrist.

"Do you have to ask, Uncle John?" She chuckled softly. Her hands loosely held my forearm, directing my steady thrusts.

She lifted her hips a little, closed her eyes for a moment while mystical smile spread over her face. I knew she was having a rush. I used it, unclenching my hand, and cupping my fingers up to caress her g-spot. She shook and her eyes blazed open. I drew out my thumb so that I could use it on her clit as I massaged the special place. Her eyes widened yet further, her pelvis lifted, shook spastically, then locked as I forced a combined clitoral and g-spot orgasm from her. She came joyously, spurting gushes of girl-juice that covered my forearm and dribbled over the leather. I only let her go when I sensed hysteria about to take hold of her. I drew my hand out, and licked the fragrant liquor from my fingers.

But Justine had yet to come at all...

Lucy had plans to deal with that, of course.

"Justine can take me elbow deep in her womb, but I haven't tried her bottom yet, Uncle John... I'd love you to work on her with me... Stand up Justine, show Uncle John your bum."

The six foot four inch catwalk model stood, and turned before me, showing off her gorgeous arse for my approval. She was such a big girl, and yet so she looked so slim because of her height. Elbow deep in her cunt... well... I would love to have seen that! Perhaps, in time, I would!

"On your knees Justine!" How Lucy loved saying that! Submissively, with melting eyes, Justine went down on all fours. Lucy picked up a bottle of lube, and knelt behind her.

"You know what we're going to do, don't you Justine?"

"Yes Mistress Lucy... you are going to fist-fuck my bum."

"I'm going to make your lovely arse gape for my fist!" She exulted, breasts heaving with excitement.

She lubricated Justine's arse and her own hands with Eros. I held out my hands, and she did them too.

"I double-fisted Justine's pussy this morning Uncle Jon." She said proudly.

"Well done Lucy! I'm very impressed," I told her, and I most certainly was impressed!

Justine's arse looked magnificent, firm globes, alabaster white, and a provocatively puckered anus that flexed slightly in anticipation of its sensual ordeal.

"Have you ever had your arse fisted before?"

"A couple of times... but not for a long while... I did have an enema earlier though... I knew... something like this was bound to happen!" Said Justine, looking over her shoulder.

I settled down to watch the precocious Lucy at work. I had seen her doing Jenny a number of times, and she never left her unsatisfied yet. Jenny had taught her all about deep penetration, and Lucy, at sixteen, was probably one of the best exponents of it alive. Her slim hands and slender but surprisingly wiry arms are uniquely well suited to interior exploration.

"Here goes darling... Oh I've wanted to do this for so incredibly long!" Said Lucy. We were all into the lovely E high now, cruising, ready for anything, any remaining inhibitions long gone.

"Ohhh Lucy... oh yessssss..." sighed Justine, as her lover's girlish fingers gently opened her willing sphincter. "This E, John, it's fantastic... It makes me feel every detail so clearly... mmm... Lucy... yes... more... stretch it! Keep stretching it... it feels soooo goooood!!"

Justine gave a sexy running commentary to Lucy's anal investigations. Even if her arse hadn't been fisted for a while, Justine opened readily enough to Lucy's clever caresses. It wasn't long before a firm twisting thrust, uncannily like the one my wife regularly used, sank Lucy's hand into her lover's rectum.

"Aahhhh!! Puh... perfect... !" Gasped the statuesque supermodel, arching and squirming "Such a wonderful feeling... oh Lucy... Oh John... I feel like my bum was made for this!!" She gasped.

"Sometimes you have to try fisting on E to get the full potential," I said.

My cock was nearly hard again. I handled it languidly as I watched Lucy patiently thrusting and probing. After a couple of minutes Justine's bottom-mouth was beginning to slacken. Lucy's hand half-emerged at the back apex of each thrust. She was being good, careful, sensitive to her lover's physical and mental state of mind. She didn't want to bring her to the boil too quickly, or hurt her unnecessarily and put her off. Mark you, I think it would have taken more than a little discomfort to put Justine off, if the marks to her wrists, ankles, and nipples were anything to go by. Lucy's slave was quite obviously a masochist!

Patience soon paid off. Justine groaned as Lucy's hand passed the thickest part on the way out, and then gasped as her rectum inverted on the way back in. Lucy waited a few seconds before doing it again. She repeated the withdrawal and entry until Justine began to move onto it willingly. An enigmatic but spreading smile was on both their beautiful faces, as if messages were passing silently between them. The whole thing was played so exquisitely they could have been telepathic. I could sense a power in the room, a special feeling that I was beginning to recognise as Lucy's magic, Lucy's witch-spell. It was like an aphrodisiac, and a balm. It hypnotised all in its path with the unslakeable need for certain kinds of very kinky sex.

"Before I go deeper my darling, I want you to become accustomed to my clenched fist entering you," murmured Lucy.

"Mmmm... yes please... let me feel that!" Gasped Justine greedily.

I knew that a bottom like hers had amazing potential and it was joy to see the potential being unlocked, little by little, by one so young and so skilled as Lucy.

The hand was drawn out, more lube added to the slightly gaping orifice, and then Lucy placed her knuckles against the reddened anus. She put her free hand on the small of Justine's back to steady her, and turning her fist as she thrust, squeezed it over the tight rim. What a glorious sight!

It was one that was soon repeated again and again, faster and faster, until Justine was emitting a high-pitched whine of intense arousal. Every nerve in her rectum and anus must have been screaming with either pain or pleasure. I could tell that she was happy with either. The wicked little fist was flying in and out, and Justine's anus had no time to close between the thrusts. I could see into her mysterious darkness, and was enthralled.

Lucy carried Justine near to orgasm, through rushes of E and out the other side, saving her up for a big one, just like Jenny does. Justine was swinging her big hips onto the thrusts, throwing her head back and making harsh animal sounds, but Lucy was still only just past her wrist. The testing had hardly begun.

Then the girls looked at each other, and I saw the signal pass between them. They paused. I gave them both some water, which they drank gratefully. I saw Lucy press a bottle of poppers into Justine's hand. I swear I was almost as excited as they were! Jenny would have been finding it hard not to jump in and join them!

Lucy re-lubed once more. We had taught her the dictum thoroughly - there is no such thing as too much lube! And she had taken it to heart, bless her.

With a sensuous, naughty squelch, a grinning Lucy re-introduced her fist to Justine's arse.

"Wow... that was easy!" She exclaimed. Justine arse had been so thoroughly reamed, the girl-fist barely touched the sides!

I flexed my own fist, imagining the tightness, the heat of that statuesque beauty enclosing me...

I let the E rise and fondled my shaft as Lucy set to work.

She went in and out a few times to re-accustom Justine to her fist, but the fifth time she entered, her fingers were speared. There was a minute of quiet searching, barely a sound, until Justine let out a deep moan, and went down onto her elbows, ass high and quivering.

"Yesssss... exactly there... Oh my love... oh Christ... Lucy... I love you so much!"

"Just one finger at a time Justine... I want this to be so good for you... can you feel me creeping in? Deeper? Can you feel it?"

"MMMmm... sss... slowly Lucy... it feels so good when you go slowly... such a weird sensation..."

"Like another mouth inside you..."

"Wanting you..."

"A greedy little mouth... opening wider..."

"Ahhhhh..."

"Do you need poppers yet?"

"N... no... the E makes it so sweet and crazy..."

"I've got all my fingertips there..."

"Yessss...

"Holding the valve open..."

"Yesssss..."

"You want me to go on?"

"YEEeeessss!"

"Deeper?" Lucy was teasing, being the mistress. Wonderful.

"Ready now?"

"YESSSSS!!"

"Here goes... Are you watching Uncle John?"

"Christ yes!! Do it Lucy!!"

"YES MY LOVE DO IT!!!"

As Justine let out a long faltering breath, Lucy's arm tensed, and thrust, and moved, oh yes it moved, there was a silent pop as she passed through the inner sphincter, and penetrated Justine's colon for the very first time. It was a truly stunning sight!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.