Model Behaviour - Cover

Model Behaviour

Copyright© 2003 by The Smiths

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Supermodel Justine, 26, is feeling jaded until she meets the lusicious up and coming young model, Lucy, 16. They fall deeply and lustfully in love, and it quickly becomes clear that not so innocent Lucy knows much more about extreme sexual practices than Justine could ever have imagined. Young Lucy becomes Justine's mistress, and together, but also with Lucy's friends, they explore the dangerous edge of desire.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Uncle   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Size  

A hot summer's day in the loft apartment, windows open, warm air wafting through, and Lucy due at any moment... I'm smoking a joint, nervous, so excited to be seeing my one true love again, at last. Last time, she left her toys here, and I have laid them all out in readiness for my schoolgirl mistress. I am her slave. I crave her discipline and mercy... I have used the dildos, because they are hers, and I imagined her fucking me with them. I have yearned to be bound in the silken cords and scarves, helpless to her every whim... and now the time has come... At any minute the doorbell will ring, and I'll be transported to the place where only she can take me...

Lucy looked as heartbreakingly innocent as ever when I let her in. She was wearing flared jeans, cut so low at the waist that I could almost look down to her pussy, a cropped tight white t-shirt with no bra. Real teenager clothes. I think she was deliberately trying to look as young as possible. She knows it disturbs and excites me to see her looking less than her age. I was wearing a plum coloured tailored silk two-piece, with stockings and suspenders, and incredibly cute French knickers. I've never worn a bra in my life! I towered over Lucy, who though 5' 8" is still growing, but I was a foot taller in my spikes heels. Lucy wore trainers. I was all a-tremble, because I knew that Lucy was going to take control of me. In everyday life, I am very much in charge of things, but in private, with Lucy, I surrender everything.

I still find it frightening that despite her youth she knows more about extreme sexual practices than I expect I ever will. With her, it's an instinct, something bred into her. I was seriously beginning to wonder about her mother, though I knew that her father had died when she was very young, so it can't have been him!

This time, I asked her straight out.

"Lucy, I don't understand how you know so much. I'm not exactly innocent myself, but you are way beyond me."

"I told you, I'm a witch. My mother's a witch. It's a maternal line, unbroken for generations. Our witchcraft is based on sex. And it's not silly magic spells and stuff. I suppose you would call it mind control, but there's a fair amount of body control too. I've been learning for as long as I can remember."

"And whose been teaching you? You must have a teacher!"

"Mummy, and her younger sister, my aunt Shirley."

"Oh that's a bit weird isn't it? I hate to use the word incest, but..."

"They don't do anything to me, they tell me stuff, and I check up on it, I research on the internet, I have... experimented on other people. But only me doing to them, never the other way round, until you."

"Who did you... experiment with? I'm not jealous, I promise, just VERY curious!" I assured her. She saw the half-smoked joint in the ashtray, and picked it up. I lit it for her.

"I was smuggled into a swingers club a couple of times. I wore a mask, and... I leaned how to play with other people, not just myself!" She giggled at my expression of shocked disbelief.

"It didn't really shock me... honestly, my imagination is much more shocking than anything I did or saw in the club!

I shook my head. Lucy looked devilishly pleased, knowing that I was finding it hard to cope.

Last time, before she left, she told me to install certain things in my flat for her use.

"Did you get everything fitted like I told you to?" She asked. The sound of her voice was changing. I gulped, and felt a tremor of delicious fear.

"Yes mistress Lucy," I husked, barely able to speak.

"Good. Now, go and stand under the arch... hold out your arms and spread your legs. Take your jacket off, but keep your skirt on for now. I like putting my hand up women's skirts," she said, saucily, with steel underneath.

She was unbuttoning her trousers, sliding them down, so that I could see the downy vee of her cunt. I oozed with desire to touch her. I knew I was going to have to wait a long time. Then her top came off. Oh god her breasts... her tits looked even lovelier than I remembered. Those incredible puffy nipples just seemed to cry out to me to suck them. My own nipples were poking through my spaghetti-strapped top, hard a bullets with anticipation. I saw Lucy's eyes take them in, and wondered if she had any plans for them. I hoped so.

I walked to the arch, swaying my hips sexily, because I knew she loved that. I raised my arms in the air. Lucy came forwards, bringing a bunch of the silk cords with her. I began to pant. She was going to tie me up... I'd been yearning for this so badly.

She threw the cords over the steel hooks I had had installed in the cross beam, and then tied my wrists. There was a pulley, and another hook to tension the ropes properly. Then she did the same to my ankles. My skirt had risen up as my legs were spread, showing my thighs above the stocking tops. Lucy caressed the naked white flesh with delicate fingers.

Then she tightened the ropes. I was still wearing heels, so now I was on tiptoe, arms stretched, aching as I tried to keep my balance. It hurt. I liked that. She began to caress me, gently, in contrast to the welcome discomfort of bondage. I felt my cunt begin to weep tears of lust. She pushed my skirt up around my hips, and looked at my black lace panties approvingly. I gasped and my tummy shuddered as she slid her right hand into my knickers, cupping my now naked cunt. Another of her whims, that she had told me to obey. She slowly rubbed my throbbing clit until I was groaning with passion.

"I love seeing the way my hand looks in your knickers... the way they bulge and stretch and hold my fingers against you," she murmured, more to herself than to me. Then she reached up with her free hand, and almost dreamily yanked my top so hard that the thin straps broke instantly, and it fell to my waist, exposing my small, long-nippled breasts. Still fondling my cunt, Lucy began to play with my already swollen teats, tugging them, tweaking, testing the thresholds of sensation and pain.

"Your pussy is telling me how sensitive your nipples are," she said, teasingly. Still that expression of playful, girlish innocence upon her lovely face. "So I think I should give them a little treat, my darling Justine," she said, her tone as if she was going to stroke them with fur, or something. When she held up a pair of nipple clamps, I nearly wet myself.

I hadn't done much S&M. Enough to know that with the right person, it was intensely erotic, but the right person hadn't shown up. Until now.

Looking deep into my eyes, Lucy held the clamps to my nipples, and slowly, slowly closed them. At first it was just pressure steadily increasing. The pleasure became uncomfortable... Her eyes searched mine like lasers. I felt the pain starting, and moaned. I tried not to struggle, knowing that would make it worse.

"Justine... let the pain in... let it flower in your breasts... don't fight it... ride it," she said, soothingly. The clamps were starting to bite. I whimpered. Her voice was like honey, her spell started to lap at my senses. The pain grew and grew, but with it came something else, just hinting at first. Pleasure. Such pleasure...

"Ohhh... Lucy..."

"Keep looking into my eyes my darling."

"Yesss..."

She let go of the clamps and I let out a long wail as the agony intensified beyond reason. And with the agony came a weird satisfaction I had not expected. I felt my snatch spasm and gush a little. Lucy kneeled before me, she pulled the gusset of my knickers to one side, and her mouth opened wide before settling on my cunt. Her gaze never wavered as I looked down at her. I felt the heat of her mouth, then the touch of her tongue upon my vulva, caressing its puffy outlines before sinking into my wetness. The pain was washed over with throbbing ripples of bliss. My hips began to move on her thrusting tongue. She clasped my buttocks, gripping them, pulling me onto her exquisite face. Her tongue slid up... and then her sweet soft lips enclosed my engorged clitoris, and the tip of her tongue flickered over it like a hummingbird's wing.

I came. I felt the spasms seize me like a giant fist, and my eyes rolled back.

"AAAHHH!!!! LUCCYYYY!!!" I wailed, my pelvis quivering uncontrollably as she triggered each orgasm.

At last the pleasure faded. My eyes were closed. I hung in my bonds, limp from bliss.

When I opened my eyes, Lucy was standing again. She reached out, and gently unclamped one nipple. As the blood rushed back in, she sucked on it softly. Then the other nipple was released, and she sucked that one too until I was sane again.

She picked up the flogger. I watched with languid eyes as she made the thongs gently stroke my skin.

"Wait," she said. She walked over the kitchen, and took a pair of scissors from the knife block.

"Time to get you out of those constricting clothes," she said, and with a few efficient snips, she had removed my skirt and panties.

With a playful pursing of her lips, she picked up the bottle of lubricant.

"The whipping can wait. We both know what you want now, don't we?"

"Yes mistress Lucy."

"What do you want Justine?"

"I want you to fist me Mistress Lucy."

"Good girl..."

On her knees again, Lucy held up her clenched, lube shiny fist.

"For you my darling," She said, and fitting her pointed knuckles to my vulva, she jerked her slim fist right into my cunt! Suspended as I was, helpless, unable to move my body as it demanded, I found yet another new pleasure.

It was the most perfect homecoming. Lucy's fist was back inside me! I was happy again! She reached deep, making my tummy move as she twisted her hand round and back, fingers testing, probing me, feeling me welcome her with snake hips. Then she pulled out. And I whimpered from the loss. But just for a moment. Her left hand bunched, thrust, and was engulfed. She ran it deep, fucked it fast against my cervix, and then withdrew. The right hand returned, almost punching into me with its urgency. I groaned, and nearly came. Soon she was punching her fists alternately, a fast hard thrust, out again, like train pistons, driving me along a wild track to heaven.

"You're cunt is loosening Justine... my fists are gliding like cocks... It's time to go further." She said, never ceasing her fisting.

Suddenly her hands were pressed together, palm to palm, as if she was praying. And the fingers opened me... spread my cunt, stretching it, forcing it. I saw her arms quiver with tension as she thrust...

"Oh Lucy... its too much!!" I gasped. My cunt was on fire.

I heard a strange laughter bubbling from my lover, a wrenching sensation, bone-spreading slide...

"Your fists are going into my cuuuuuunnnttttt!!!" I wailed.

A final shove, and I was so full I feared I would tear. Lucy was watching her hands, eyes wide with wonder. I felt them slide against each other in the fantastic tightness. Rubbing... fingers touching me so deep... I felt a new stretching, and saw her holding her wrists apart, making my vulva shriek and ache. I began to thrash in my bonds, the cords cutting into my skin. The fuse of a huge bomb had been lit. I was no longer human...

At some point I was aware that I was empty, a void inside me. I was sagging in my bonds. I was totally sensitised, shivering ceaselessly from after-shocks. A voice was telling me that I was a very good girl, and then I collapsed slowly onto the thick soft rug as I was lowered from my bonds.

I opened my eyes. Lucy hovered into my vision, smiling, looking tranced out. Her eyes had become even more sensually hypnotic. Just looking into them made me swoon with lust.

"More?" She asked, in a low, gentle voice. I shivered harder. All sense had departed.

"Please... yes Lucy... more," I croaked, hardly believing my voice.

She pressed a bottle of poppers into my hand, and picked up the lube. A moment later she held up her hands, together, glistening and entwined the fingers until they formed a doubled fist.

"Oh God... oh Jesus... can I? Can I really?!" I moaned. I knew what she wanted to do, and what I wanted her to do.

"Open for me Justine... open for your mistress." She whispered, and I swear I felt my cunt blossom to her command.

I felt the eight slippery smooth knuckles rubbing up and down my still gaping vulva, feeling for the softness she had already created. I felt her reach the spot, and rotated my hips against her. The knuckles parted my lips further, turning from side to side against the resisting flesh. Not resisting very hard, I have to say! She began to thrust as she twisted. I felt my cunt-mouth widening gradually as she worked it. And the hunger grew... The incredible hunger to know what it felt like... I gave in, and sniffed the poppers.

"That's it Justine... let go... let it all go!" Cried Lucy, suddenly leaning her body against her arms. The rush hit me. My body quaked seismically as the double fist plunged in, parting my walls with unbelievable force. And that was the beginning.

Immediately, she pulled back half way, and pushed again, quickly building a powerful pumping rhythm so that I had no time to reject or protest before the purity of the erotic sensations swept me away on a tidal wave of orgasm! I found my hips humping into every thrust. I caught a glimpse of her arms... pressed together, truncated beyond her slender wrists by my astonishingly stretched out cunt. She was merciless. I wept and sobbed, my body moving weirdly as it sought for relief from this sensual torture. I wanted it to stop, and I wanted it never to stop. Each time it became unbearable, I took big hit of poppers. I was out of my mind.

At some point, it seemed to plateau out. I was becalmed, hips moving on autopilot while Lucy still steadily double-fisted my cunt. I managed to prop myself up on my elbows, and look down my long, writhing body. There were the twinned arms, just as before, but now they seemed shorter, and deep inside, I knew exactly why. Because the twinned fists were deep inside, making their way steadily into my womb.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.