Robby - Cover

Robby

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 5: Karen and Robby

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Karen and Robby - Robby Davis comes of age in the arms of an older woman. He loves her deeply but he is also haunted by the love he feels for his older sister Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister  

Summer 2001

When Robby reached puberty at the age of fourteen and started to really be interested in girls, it was only natural for him to seek advice from his sister. After all, Karen was twenty then, a pretty and popular coed at the University of Florida that the guys all drooled over. It had started innocently enough during summer vacation, she taught him how to act around girls and told him what they liked and disliked. Confident from Karen's instruction, Robby asked a girl out for the first time. The date went great until he walked her to her door and was at a loss as to what to do next. He wanted to kiss her and he thought she wanted that too.

Trouble was that he did not know how to kiss other than the quick peck he ended up giving her. He came home and related the events of the evening to Karen, mortified at his lack of knowledge. Karen scooted over next to him on the couch when he finished his narrative.

"So, I guess lesson number two will be 'how to make out with a girl'. Pretend that I'm the girl you took out tonight and show me how you would have liked to kiss her," she said.

Robby looked at her as if she had sprouted horns.

"I don't know if I can do that, Kari; you are my freaking sister."

"Well, I'm also a girl if you haven't noticed; just close your eyes and pretend I'm the girl of your dreams," Karen said.

"That won't be hard to do, because you are the girl of my dreams," he stammered.

Karen smiled at that and put her arms around his neck. Robby closed his eyes just before her lips touched his. That one kiss was the high point of his life up to then. It was as if little electric currents were passing through him. When she drew back, he opened his eyes. Her beautiful smiling face and sparking green eyes filled his frame of vision.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" she asked.

Robby shook his head emphatically.

"It was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt," he said. "Can we do it again?"

"Sweet Baby, I've got a million kisses just for you and they only get better."

Robby closed his eyes again as her lips started moving towards his. Sweet Baby was Karen's pet name for him - a name she only used when they were alone. He knew it was not very macho but he knew it was exactly how she felt about him. She told him once that she gave him that title his first day home from the hospital. She did not care how old, or big he got; he would always be her Sweet Baby.

This time her lips pressed more firmly against his and her little tongue worked itself between his lips. The feeling of his sister's tongue in his mouth was so intense Robby almost passed out. His dick was painfully hard, straining a bulge in his Levis. Karen broke the kiss and half reclined against the arm of the couch.

"Your turn, Robby," she said, slightly breathless. "Show me what you learned."

Robby leaned forward and gently pressed his lips against her. He mimicked her kiss but put all the feelings he had for her in it. When he slipped his tongue into her sweet-tasting mouth, Karen moaned softly and entwined her fingers in his hair to seal her mouth tighter to his. She liked it! Robby was on cloud nine knowing he was bringing his sister pleasure. Karen fell back further on the couch and Robby followed her, never breaking their kiss. He was half laying on her now, their denim-covered crotches pressed together. Suddenly, to his horror, Robby cock started throbbing and he emptied his balls into his jockeys. When Karen felt him throbbing, she hunched her hips up and came herself. Robby sat up quickly, his face beet red.

"I'm so sorry, Kari; I couldn't stop myself. Please don't think I'm a pervert or anything," he said, his voice filled with anguish.

Karen sat up and hugged him tightly.

"If you're one, so am I," she said. "Because the same thing happened to me. I must be a fantastic teacher because that was the best kiss I've ever had."

On his next date with Amy Nelson, a girl in his class who lived a block away, he was ready. Robby's mom dropped them off at the multi-plex and, following Karen's advice, he bought them tickets to Sleepless in Seattle. Robby found them seats in an empty row at the very back of the theater. They sat holding hands until the movie got romantic. When Robby saw Amy's eyes become moist, he put his arm protectively around her and she laid her head on his shoulder. During a lull in the movie, Amy turned her head towards him; he took it as a sign and pressed his lips to hers. Robby was stunned when Amy immediately opened her mouth and started French kissing him.

Amy, at fourteen, was a year older than Robbie, and, judging by the way she kissed, more than a year ahead of him in experience. After a couple of minutes of tonsil hockey, Robby reluctantly came up for air. Amy looked at him dreamily.

"Wow, Rob; you can really kiss," she panted.

"You inspire me," he replied.

By the end of the movie, Amy was squirming in her seat and clinching her thighs. He knew she would be amendable to him trying something else but Robby did not exactly know what that something might be. Better to stick with what he knew until he could ask Karen about it. This night, when Robby's mom dropped them at Amy's house, Robby did not hesitate to pull her to him for a passionate kiss.

"Oh God, Robby, you make my knees weak. I love the way you kiss me and, like, that you aren't all grabby. When can we go out again?"

Robby told her that he would call her and that they would go out as soon as he made some money mowing yards. They kissed again before he sprinted the block to his house. His parents and Karen were watching television when he got home. When asked, he told his folks that the date had been fun, even though Amy had cried most of the last half of the movie. Then Robby grinned and winked at Karen.

"Dad, you should take Mom to see it, she would love it," Robby said.

"Yeah, Daddy, you two could have a nice romantic evening out," Karen chimed in.

Carl Davis harrumphed but did say it would be nice to take his best girl to the theater; it was something they had not done in a while.

The elder Davis couple soon went up to bed leaving Robby and Karen watching television in the family room. Karen got up and turned off the overhead light, then sat back down next to Robby.

"So how did it really go? Was it better than last time?" Karen asked.

"Much better, sis, thanks to you. Amy said that I was a good kisser; we made out some at the movie and when I took her home."

Karen snuggled up under his arm just as Amy had.

"Show me," she said excitedly. "Practice makes perfect."

Robby did not need any more encouragement; he kissed her as he had kissed Amy. Robby loved how his sister felt in his arms. Karen was much smaller than Amy who was a healthy and well-developed five six, yet she seemed to fit much better against him. After a kiss that left them both a little breathless, Robby told Karen that he thought Amy wanted him to do more.

"She was breathing hard the way you are now and she looked at me as if she expected something -- but I wasn't sure what, and did not want to ruin the evening for her," Robby said.

"You are so sweet to think that way, Robby. Being so thoughtful and considerate of a girl's feelings is going to help you get lucky a lot more in the long run. Most girls like to be touched but don't want to be pawed. Let me show you."

Karen turned in his arms and kissed him. As they kissed, she put her hand on his chest over his left pectoral muscle and squeezed hard. Robby yelped as her nails dug into his chest and grabbed her hand. Karen grinned at him.

"That's pawing, doesn't feel good, does it?"

Robby agreed that it did not and she started kissing him again. This time her hand on his chest was gentle and moved about softly and slowly. Even though he was not a girl, it still felt good. Karen broke the kiss and again flashed him a smile. God, he loved it when she smiled.

"Wasn't that better? Now you try it," she said.

Robby gulped and nodded. When she molded herself into his arms Robby gently touched her chest. He cupped her bra-encased breast through her blouse and squeezed it gently. Karen mewed her approval into his mouth. Emboldened by her seeming enjoyment, he flicked open the top button of her blouse and caressed the skin spilling over the top of her lacy bra. When Karen cooed again he undid the next button. Robby was as close to heaven as he had ever been as he slipped his hand into her shirt and recaptured her breast. Boy, did his sister have nice ones. Robby knew she was stacked; even if he had not been checking her out himself, all his friends had confirmed it for him. Robby reluctantly broke their liplock but could not bring himself to relinquish her breast.

"Was that ok, Kari?"

"Oh Jesus, yes, it feels wonderful. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"Never," he confirmed, "I just think about how much I love you, and how I want to make you feel good, and try to put that in my touch."

"Well, you are definitely getting your point across. Keep going and I'll stop you when you start going too far. Just do what you think I'd like, but stop when I tell you. Every girl has a different limit as to what she feels comfortable with you doing. Don't force your way past that. It's okay to try more, that's seduction. It's not okay to force more, that's molesting."

Robby nodded his understanding. Robby was not clueless about sex, at least not in theory. He had read about it and learned what worked how on a woman's body. He was lacking in the practical application of that knowledge. That the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the universe was providing him that practice amazed and awed him. Robby was also happy that he hadn't shoot off in his pants again. He was excited enough to explode but willed down his ardor so he could continue to enjoy Karen's tutoring. Seduction, she had said. Well he could not think of a woman on the planet he would rather seduce than her.

Robby reapplied himself to his kissing and touching. What else felt good to her, he wondered. Robby trailed his lips down to her neck, planting little moist kisses along her jawline as he slipped opened the rest of the buttons on her blouse. Robby pulled her blouse open and took in the marvelous sight of her nearly naked torso. Sure, he had seen more of her skin a thousand times in her bikini or when she walked around him casually in her underwear. This time, though, it was different, this time he was unwrapping her charms as if it were Christmas morning.

Karen was wearing a pretty white lace bra; her nipples, hard as pebbles, were tantalizingly almost visible through it. Robby slipped the straps of the bra off her shoulders and trailed more kisses from one shoulder across her chest to the other. He glanced at her face to make sure she was still all right with this. She looked back at him with awe and passion.

"Don't stop, Sweet baby; you are making me feel so good I could cry," she murmured.

Robby had no intention of stopping if she did not want him to -- but wondered, for a second, why, if it felt good to her, would she want to cry. Just another woman mystery, he guessed.

With her bra straps pulled down, Robby was able to fold down the top portion of the bra's cups to reach some additional tender sweet skin. He was able to lick and kiss the upper swells of her breasts down to the tops of her areole. Robby took a breath and decided that he would try to get her bra off. Even if she stopped him, he already had had the greatest experience of his young life. Robby reached his hand under the back of her blouse feeling for the catch. He fumbled with it for a few seconds but could not get it undone. Karen giggled as he fumbled.

"Hold on, sausage fingers, and I'll show you how to do that with one hand. If you master that trick you will way ahead of most guys twice your age."

Karen took his hand then showed and explained how the hooks and eyes worked. Cripes, it was complicated doing it by touch alone; Velcro would be a better system. Satisfied he understood, Karen released his hand and wrapped her arms around his neck so they could kiss. It took Robby only two tries before her bra parted in the back. Robby continued kissing her, not rushing to get at her mounds. He wanted to make sure she had not cooled down too much while explaining things to him.

Robby finally slipped his hands under her bra and got his first feel of her firm flesh. It was worth the wait, hell, it was worth anything she could have asked him to do. When his exploring fingers touched her nipple Karen rewarded him with another moan into his mouth. She pulled her lips from his and looked into his eyes.

"Every woman is different in the way they like to have theirs treated, sweetie. Some like it soft and gentle, others like it harder. I like both."

She took his hand and placed his thumb and index finger at the base of her hard pink nubbins. Robby watch in fascination as she squeezed his fingers in hers. When he picked up how much pressure to apply, she dropped her hands.

"That's perfect, Baby; you are a fast learner."

Robby took advantage of the break in the action to lower her on her back on the couch. He knelt above her and kissed his way from her lips to her nips. He tried different things with his lips and tongue until he hit on the combination that made her gasp and arch her back to get her breast up tighter to his mouth. He wondered how far he dared go with her and decided to push the envelope until she stopped him. He was having so much fun worshipping her body that he could almost forget the heavy, almost painful feeling in his balls and his oak-hard dick. Robby put his left hand on her knee and stoked upward on the inside of her thigh. Karen 'ooohhhed' and spread her legs to make room for his hand.

Robbie reached the leg band of her tight little cotton shorts. He trailed his hand up and touched her mound. Karen bumped her hips up towards his hand so he pressed and rubbed her crotch through her panties. He could feel the moist heat radiating from her core so he decided to go further. Robby decided that he was as bold as he was because Karen would never make fun of him or ridicule his fumbling. She in turn knew that he would never, ever do anything to hurt her. Robby reached up and started to unfasten her shorts.

Karen caught his hands and stopped him for the first time. She pushed his hand back over her puffy mound and covering his hand with hers showed him how to rub her. Robby did as she wanted, plus, he started working on her breasts with his mouth again. In fewer than three minutes, Karen's hips started bucking like crazy. She pulled his head up so they could kiss as she whined her release into his mouth. A sharp, but not unpleasant smell permeated the room as she released him and sighed. Robby looked down to see why his hand was wet and noticed a big stain on the front of her white shorts. She had either come a gusher or peed in her pants, Robby thought.

Karen sat up and Robby helped her refasten her bra and straighten out her blouse. Karen got up and kissed him. Then went to the bath to get the air freshener. They giggled like little kids as she masked the odor of their tryst. Jake walked her to her room and kissed her at the door.

"That was as hard as anyone has ever made me come and I know I left you hanging Sweetie," she whispered, "but that's too big a step for me. Maybe I can help though, wait here for a minute."

She went into her room and quietly closed the door. A couple of minutes later she reappeared in a long t-shirt nightie.

She reached under the shirt and wiggled out of her panties. She pressed the damp, wispy piece of pink satin into his hand.

"Take these, enjoy the aroma, and think of me while you get off," she whispered.

Then she slipped back into her room. Robby's embarrassment that she knew he was going to beat off disappeared when she looked at him coyly over her shoulder and flipped up the back of her nightshirt. They image of her beautiful little ass was burned into his memory as he stumbled to his room clutching his prize.

The next day, all Robby could think about was his sister. He was nervous when he came down for breakfast. He was worried that she would feel badly about what they had done. Karen dispelled his fears by flashing him grin and a wink. Karen was dressed in another little short set today, this one teal terrycloth.

Robby sat down beside her at his normal seat at the table in the breakfast nook while their mom finished making French toast. Robby was ravenously hungry and wolfed down a half dozen pieces of toast and an equal amount of bacon. Karen kept grinning at him as they ate.

"You must have worked up an appetite last night, baby brother," she teased.

He blushed scarlet and turned his attention back to his plate. Louise came to his rescue telling Karen to not tease him; he was just a growing boy.

"I'll say," Karen retorted with another giggle.

Louise shook her head in bewilderment. Her children seemed to speak in their own code around her and Carl. Well better that they act like two mischievous kids than always being at each other's throats, as it seemed all her friend's children were.

Karen went to the mall and dragged Robby with her. He wanted to protest until she said she needed to get some new undies because hers were starting to disappear. They talked in the car on the way to the mall. Robby told her that he did not want to date other girls; he wanted to date her. She took his hand and told him that she was starting to feel the same way but it just could not happen that way. They had to date other people and try to live normally; she could see that future for the two of them. Robby understood what she said and knew that she was right, of course. Still, it made him sad to think that they could not be together. Karen saw his dejected look and wheeled into a bank parking lot. She parked the car and turned off the radio.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.