Tandra - Cover

Preview

Tandra

by John Wales

Copyright© 2003 by John Wales

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Ma/mt, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Gay, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Group Sex, Harem, Anal Sex, First, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Slow, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: Henry Buchanan is a professional engineer. He takes on some of the more difficult problems, for many large companies. An earthquake alters his life, when he finds he has long hidden neighbours. He must now use all his knowledge to save not only them, but all of humanity.

Copyright 2003 by John Wales. All rights reserved. Permission is granted for copying for personal use only. For any other use, please contact me. Any use for pay sites, is expressly forbidden.

Do not repost this material.

This is a work of fiction. As far as I know; this never happened. Any similarity with the people I know, is strictly accidental. I cannot attest to the fact, that my acquaintances, are not alien though.


I have written two stories, and this is the first one to make it to the net. The other will follow, when this one is complete.

I would like to thank TeNderLoin for his help in editing the first two large chapters, which now represent twenty two smaller units now.

Varod122@aol.com was good enough to give me some assistance in the same chapters. The pub scene, the publican and the engagement are much richer because of his input. I believe he went to quite a few pubs, in Britain, to do some much of the needed research, for me.

John Smith (Robin) helped me with the first erotic scene. I seemed to have had a mental block, for some reason.

Joe at nova@srt.com has cringed at my work, and taken a comma eradicator to my text. He spends many hours a day trying to catch up to where the story is presently.

My story was written in Canadian English, and the spelling will appear odd to some. The story is long, and I am trying to have it plot based, as apposed to a stroke story. Many story codes are used, but some of the ones I was compelled to add, are glossed over. Violence in war is one thing, but violence in bed, is not something I am comfortable with.

John

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.