Punishment of Natalie - Cover

Punishment of Natalie

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Natalie is rude, so her father seeks Bill's help in punishing her. And he does, with spankings and forced oral, vaginal and anal sex. And that is just a harbinger of things to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

That night Bill again picked out an outfit for Natalie to wear. She was pleased that it would not be as tight as yesterday's.

The following morning she put on the tee top. Her brown nipples were just barely visible through the fabric. She put on the short tennis skirt over a thong and slipped on her high heeled "fuck me" pumps. She didn't feel too sluttish in this outfit and her spirits buoyed. Perhaps she could actually get through the day. She walked down to the kitchen with some confidence. Bill and her dad were drinking coffee. As she entered she heard Bill say, "Yes, sir, she'll be really humiliated today." Her confidence suddenly faded.

Bill stood up and pulled her to him. He ran his hand under her shirt and commented, "Okay, no bra that's good." He stuck his hand under her skirt and his face instantly darkened. She knew she had made a terrible mistake. She had forgotten that she was not allowed to wear underwear. He thundered "Why are you wearing a thong?" He ripped it off of her and took her over his lap. He spanked her furiously as she writhed and screamed.

She was aghast. She would have to wear this skirt without underwear. If she sat or bent over then her nakedness would be on display. Everyone would be able to see her twat and ass.

That was exactly what Bill intended. He demanded that for the rest of the day she sit in the front row in all her classes and keep her legs spread. Whenever she needed to bend over she must do so by bending at the waist. No squatting! Natalie's dad was delighted. His uppity daughter was getting the punishment she had long merited.

A defeated Natalie walked to school with Bill. As on the day before he would drape his hand over her shoulder and rub her tit. Then he would slide his hand down her back and over her ass. But today he slipped his hand below her skirt and then moving up stroked her bare ass. This also caused her skirt to ride up exposing her nakedness for all to see. Many saw. She was humiliated. Bill's feeling of absolute power made the jizz churn in his balls.

Once again before entering the building Bill forced her to kiss him. His tongue went deep down her throat and the feeling of her tits against his chest and her cunt grinding into his cock nearly made him cum. Again he ran both his hands down her back and reaching underneath her skirt cupped her round, firm absolutely-naked ass globes. The smooth soft flesh felt marvelous.

This behavior did not escape notice and many other students became aware that Natalie must be naked beneath her outer clothing. Cocks hardened all around her.

In her first period class she sat dutifully in front with legs akimbo. She was embarrassed at the need to display but was somewhat heartened and amused when she noticed her English teacher Mr. Whipple spring an obvious hard on. He retreated behind his desk and had trouble continuing the class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.