Punishment of Natalie - Cover

Punishment of Natalie

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Natalie is rude, so her father seeks Bill's help in punishing her. And he does, with spankings and forced oral, vaginal and anal sex. And that is just a harbinger of things to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

That evening he paid a surprise visit to Natalie's house. Mr. Williams had given him a key and permission to enter whenever he wanted. He strolled into Natalie's bedroom. As he had expected, Natalie's friend Tiffany was visiting. Natalie was appalled to see Bill and Tiffany looked up startled.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked arrogantly.

"Oh," Bill said, casually, "I've just come to see Natalie."

He dragged Natalie to her feet and pulled her to himself stretching her body full length against his. He kissed her sending his tongue deep into her throat. He moved his hands down her back and cupped her ass globes. He ground his crotch into hers. All the while he watched Tiffany out of the corner of his eye. She was flabbergasted.

He sat down on the bed next to Natalie. Tiffany was almost sputtering she was so surprised.

"What's going on with you two?"

Casually Bill said, "Natalie has realized what she has been missing and is now really hot for me aren't you?"

Natalie mumbled reluctant assent as Bill reached his arm around her, slipped his hand under her tee-shirt and caressed her naked, left tit in full view of Tiffany's amazed scrutiny.

Tiffany's eyes bugged out. "What the hell are you doing," she demanded.

"Feeling her up," " Bill answered nonchalantly. "She's got great tits and I like how they feel."

"Natalie, what do you see in him?" Tiffany demanded.

"I'll show you," Bill said in an authoritative voice.

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his rock-hard, nine-inch tool.

"That's what she likes, don't you Natalie?"

Tiffany was staring and was completely non-plussed.

"Show Tiffany how you like to suck it, Natalie."

Natalie was blushing crimson, but she knew what fate awaited her if she failed to perform. She wouldn't be sucking in front of just Tiffany, but in front of a bunch of guys waiting their turn to be sucked. So down she went on her knees and taking his mighty cock into her mouth started sucking and lapping for all she was worth. Tiffany was mesmerized. She wanted to run, but was so fascinated by the sight in front of her that she couldn't bring herself to do so.

Bill erupted in a gush of jizz, and pulling out spattered cum all over Natalie's face. Tiffany had seen enough. She fled horrified from the room and went home.

Bill forbade Natalie to clean up and so she spent the rest of the evening with a jizz smeared face. In anticipation of the next day, Bill rummaged through Natalie's clothing and finally found a pair of short shorts and a tee top. He ordered her to wear them the next day with a pair of four inch sling back "fuck me: pumps.

"And no underwear!" he reminded her.

She reddened just at the thought of being around her classmates with only one thin layer of cloth between her and leering boys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.