Punishment of Natalie - Cover

Punishment of Natalie

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Natalie is rude, so her father seeks Bill's help in punishing her. And he does, with spankings and forced oral, vaginal and anal sex. And that is just a harbinger of things to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

Bill eagerly trailed Mr. Williams along the hall and down some stairs. His heart was pounding with excitement. His jizz was boiling. They reached a room that looked like a movie version of a medieval dungeon. There were rings in the walls and ceilings. There were ropes and shackles everywhere. There were chairs and benches all with straps clearly made for holding someone immobile. Bill's pulsed raced as he imagined Natalie tied to them.

Natalie was kneeling on the floor sobbing. When they entered she looked up at her father with pleading eyes and begged, "Please, Daddy, please don't punish me in front of Bill."

He glared at her. "You are making things worse every minute, Natalie. I am not going to punish you, Bill is! He is going to punish you for two hours." Bill's cock was already hard. Mr. William's statement caused it to get even harder. Bill could feel the precum oozing from his cock. He was going to have two hours to spank this delicious, arrogant piece of ass. He knew she wouldn't be rude to him after today.

Natalie was horrified. Bill was younger than she and she despised him. Yet it was Bill who was going to punish her. She had never felt so debased and humiliated.

Her pleadings redoubled, "Oh, Daddy, you can't mean it. Please send him away and punish me yourself."

He glowered at her, "Now it's two and a half hours. Keep this behavior up and it will be all day!" She sobbed, but did not respond further.

"Prepare yourself for punishment," he intoned.

Natalie arose, sobs still wracking her body and started unbuttoning her blouse. Bill couldn't believe it. Her punishment was to take place nude and he was to do it. He had gotten a thrill just thinking of spanking her, even though he had expected she would be clothed. The thought that he would do it while she was buck-naked was almost overwhelming.

His cock was now throbbing at full extension. He didn't bother trying to hide it. This was to be the fulfillment of every teen-aged boy's fantasy. This was a chance to see the naked body of one of the prettiest, sexiest and most prick-teasing girls in school. Not only would he be able to see her naked body, he would have it draped over his lap. He would spank her shapely ass with his bare hand.

His eyes were glued to Natalie's chest as she shrugged off her blouse and let it fell to the floor. Her tits strained at the fabric of her bra and the nipples poked through the thin material. Soon he would be able to stare at them at will, ignoring any feeble protests she might make. He would be paying her back in humiliation for all the embarrassment she had caused him with her insults and put-downs in front of their schoolmates.

She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down before stepping out of them. The tears continued to stream from her eyes. But her father's glare kept her stripping. She was wearing bikini briefs and they clung tightly to her beautiful ass. The panties were so tight Bill could see her cunt crack. She reached behind her, thrusting her gorgeous boobs upward and unhooked her bra. As she let it fall from her shoulders, she instinctively covered her tits with her arms.

"Another 30 minutes of punishment, Natalie. You know better than to cover yourself."

Natalie moved her hands away. Her melons were naked. Bill stared at them with lust. Mr. Williams clearly considered that his doing so was part of her punishment. Bill didn't try to be covert. They were great tits, and these were the first naked ones Bill had ever seen except in pictures. They were high and firm and had long, protruding nipples. They matched the best the magazines had to offer. He would have given his right nut to be able to play with them.

Mesmerized by her tits as he was, his eyes still moved down to her crotch as she slipped off her panties and stepped out of them revealing a well trimmed, red cunt-bush. God she was gorgeous! And he was going to spank her. He was nearly hyperventilating he was so excited. His cock was straining at his jeans and he felt another blob of pre-cum oozing from his jizz-hole.

"Assume the position, Natalie!" Mr. Williams said.

She put her hands behind her head and thrust her arms back. She spread her legs. Bill had a spectacular view. Natalie was mortified.

"Bill," said Mr. Williams, "rub your hands over her body as much as you want. The humiliation is part of her punishment."

Bill couldn't believe what he was hearing, but didn't hesitate. He would not have to give a nut to play with those tits. They were now his toys. His cock was so hard it threatened to rip through his pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.