Punishment of Natalie - Cover

Punishment of Natalie

Copyright© 2003 by b biddle

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Natalie is rude, so her father seeks Bill's help in punishing her. And he does, with spankings and forced oral, vaginal and anal sex. And that is just a harbinger of things to come.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

As Mr. Williams had predicted, within a half hour-- Natalie sucking the whole time-- the doorbell rang. Mr. Williams hollered "Come on in, it's open!"

In stormed Tiffany with her father in tow. She was still sputtering. "Do you see? Do you see? Natalie's being raped and sodomized."

Mr. Williams waved at Tiffany's father Frank Jones and said serenely, "Come on in Frank, grab a chair."

Natalie was busily slurping Bill's cock. Fred's own cock got hard. But given Mr. William's demeanor he calmly sat and asked "What's going on?"

"Oh, Bill here has been disciplining Natalie at my request. My theory was that corporal punishment and sexual subjugation would improve her manners marvelously."

"Has it?" asked Frank. "She was pretty snippy to me last weekend."

"Oh, I think it has. She now very politely does what she's told to do." Turning to Bill, Mr. Williams asked "Bill, may I demonstrate."

"Why, certainly, Mr. Williams", Bill answered formally.

"Natalie, stand before Mr. Jones", Williams said. Natalie stopped sucking and arose. Bill's hard cock plopped out of her mouth and Tiffany's eyes were magnetically drawn to the rock-hard cock glistening with Natalie's spittle. Tiffany didn't like the way this visit was going. Inchoate fears rippled through her. Could she be the next victim of that huge, cunt-ripping cock?

Natalie stood before Mr. Jones and assumed the display position. Her bountiful tits pushed forward only a few feet in front of Mr. Jone's fascinated eyes. Her legs were spread and her delicious cunt-crack just called out to him for rubbing.

"Natalie, Mr. Jones said you were snippy to him last week. I think you'd better apologize."

Natalie knew what was coming. She flushed with shame, but she was now thoroughly rehabilitated. She knew that if she did not perform flawlessly she would be subject to weeks of the horrible punishment she had been receiving. She could not imagine how Bill could make her life any worse, but she did know he would find a way.

Natalie did what she thought was expected. "I'm sorry that I was snippy to you, Mr. Jones. It won't ever happen again. I was a naughty girl and naughty girls should be spanked. Please sir, would you spank me to help make me better."

Fred was startled and stammered. "Oh, that's okay, just, ... er, ... don't let it happen again." Natalie glanced at her father and his pointed stare made her go on.

"Thank you sir for your forgiveness, but I really do need to be spanked. Please take me over your lap and spank my naked bottom. When my cunt squirms against your cock please hold my tits to keep me still."

Fred was astonished at the graphicness of Natalie's language. His cock really wanted to spank her, but he was still unsure of the situation. He turned to Mr. Williams. "Should I really spank her?"

"Oh I think she'd prefer your spanking her to the alternative."

"What's that?" asked Fred.

"Well, Bill will spank her and then butt fuck her as additional punishment. And as you can see, his cock causes a lot of pain."

Everyone glanced over at Bill, whose 9-inch tool was now rock hard. Bill stroked it menacingly. Natalie paled a little and Tiffany began to get a very sinking feeling in her stomach.

"I'm sure she'd prefer to have you spank her."

"Yes, please sir!" begged Natalie.

So Fred took the shapely Natalie over his lap and began to spank her. He started gently but she squirmed from feigned pain and soon lust was driving him. His spanks got harder and harder as he almost lost control. She didn't need to feign her pain any longer. Her squirms against his now steel hard cock were not deliberate, but involuntary spasms caused by the pain she was experiencing. His hand squeezed first one bountiful tit and then the other. Just as he thought he might cum, he stopped and allowed Natalie to get up.

She again displayed in front of him. "Thank you for spanking this naughty girl." She glanced at her father who looked pointedly at her and then at Fred's crotch. His pants were distended from a hard cock trying to rip through his fly.

Natalie understood immediately what was expected. She really didn't want to suck this old man's cock, but she knew she must.

"Sir, I'm sorry that your spanking me has made your mighty cock hard and filled your balls with jizz. It is my duty and would be my honor to kneel before you and lick your balls and cock and suck your jizz down my throat. May I give you a blow job?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.