Letter to Santa - Cover

Letter to Santa

by Catmandu99

Copyright© 2003 by Catmandu99

Fiction Story: One woman's letter to Santa Claus, and his reply.<br> No sex, but there is discussion of toys, lingerie and sexual activity.

Tags: Fiction   Humor  

Written in collaboration with Nokoi

Letter to Santa

Dear Santa,

How's it going? Sorry about the sugar-free cookies and 2% milk last year. Bob (that's my husband - but I'm sure you already knew that) said that you were getting a bit pudgy and he thought your heart wouldn't be able to handle the added cholesterol. Don't worry. I'll sneak in some real cookies and milk this year.

Speaking of last year, I'd like to talk to you about last year's present. I appreciate the fact that you were thinking of me and don't want to seem ungrateful, but I must admit to some confusion. I just don't see how the 150 pairs of jockstraps could have possibly been intended for me. I just know that somewhere in the world there is a football team running around commando. Perhaps there was an error in the elf processing center or something.

In order to head off such an error, I've decided to write a little earlier than usual. Did you like the bunny stamp I used? It's so hard to find one this time of year that isn't wearing shamrocks while fireworks burst over a pumpkin patch.

At any rate, here's my most wanted list for this Christmas. I'd like to begin by saying that, while I haven't been a good girl ALL year long, my husband assures me that Santa likes naughty girls too. In fact, several times during the year, he has specifically mentioned that you would be very pleased with just how naughty I've gotten. He's grown quite fond of such phrases as "hump it like a reindeer" and "bounce up and down on Santa's candy cane, little girl". I worry that you would consider this taking your name in vain.

The first thing I'd like to ask for this year is batteries. Lots and lots of batteries. I seem to go through them very quickly. Perhaps you might have your research and development team look into a vibrator that doesn't drain the batteries quite so quickly. Or maybe make one that will plug in. It's very frustrating to have a battery die on you right before you're done with it. I've also found that people at the store don't appreciate when you bring the vibrator with you in order to get the correct size battery. I know you understand though, don't you, Santa? There is nothing worse than getting home with the wrong size battery.

Speaking of being frustrated, the next gift I'm requesting is for my husband. Do you have some sort of anatomical roadmap to the G spot? I've heard so much about this spot and I'm intrigued with the possbilities. As with most men, Bob refuses to ask for directions when he's in the driver's seat and lost. I'm hoping that this will inspire him to stop the car, as it were, and explore the area instead of just endurance driving at top speed.

The last gift I'm requesting this festive season is some simple lingerie. I'm tired of the scratchy lace garter belts and leather bustiers that cut off air intake. I'm sure that this is supreme male fantasy, but I've grown quite fond of breathing and would like to continue for a while. I don't really mind high heels, but can you please explain to me thigh high boots made of black stretch rubber? Maybe you could look into some nice silk or flowing gowns of satin. Red, please. Just as a side note, I'm allergic to feathers. Just in case.

Oh yeah, and if you have time, could you work on world peace, the end to hunger, and Dance of a Lifetime chapter 147 by Don Lockwood?

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.