On The Beat - Cover

On The Beat

by Tanya

Copyright© 2003 by Tanya

Erotica Sex Story: Police sergeant is seduced by a prostitute in Melbourne's red light district of St. Kilda.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Oral Sex   .

"MISS... ?" Rebecca gasped. Beneath the flimsy, pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved, uniform blouse, she felt her skin tingle...

"SERGEANT!" the prostitute replied. She took hold of the policewoman's hand and pulled Rebecca closer.

"... WHAT?" whispered the brunette police officer...

"PLEASE, " Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady protested, "I'M A POLICEWOMAN, MISS?"

"YES..." purred the 'convicted' prostitute.

"NO!" Rebecca gasped. She had caught the prostitute in a 'compromising position'...

"SARGE..." the woman whispered. "I'M GOING TO 'CUM' ALL OVER THAT POLICE-SHIRT!"

Rebecca hesitated. The uniformed policewoman had been caught by surprise. A 'convicted' prostitute, Cindy Chapman teased Rebecca by running the tip of her moist tongue along the dark-blue 'trim' of her blouse's collar lapel. As the wide-eyed policewoman uttered a muffled sigh, the prostitute smeared a little of her lipstick over the collar of Rebecca's tight-fitting blouse.

"CINDY..." the policewoman murmured. Cindy leaned closer to Rebecca and caressed the sexy policewoman's neck with her lips. Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady closed her eyes as the prostitute kissed her tenderly. The soft polyester-cotton of her policewoman's blouse began to caress her hardening nipples...

"POLICESLUT!" Cindy told Rebecca, teasing the policewoman with another gentle kiss. The prostitute started to unbutton Rebecca's uniform blouse. Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady 30069 opened her eyes. The 'convicted' prostitute undid another of the policewoman's buttons - the tight-fitting policewoman's blouse accentuated Rebecca's firm breast.

"... POLICEWOMEN ARE SUCH SLUTS!" Cindy purred, undoing a third button of the writhing policewoman's blouse. "I'M GOING TO 'FUCK' YOU, SARGE!"

"PLEASE STOP..." Rebecca pleaded, half-heartedly. The prostitute undid the fourth button and pulled the unbuttoned policewoman's blouse out from where it had been tucked into her trim, uniform pants. She ran her fingers through the prostitute's hair and offered her trembling lips to the 'convicted' prostitute. "... I'M A UNIFORMED POLICEWOMAN, CINDY!"

Cindy smiled wickedely. Pressing her lips to the policewoman's waiting mouth, the prostitute kissed Rebecca tenderly...

Rebecca leaned back. She wore no bra under her uniform blouse. Forced back against her stationary 'Victoria Police' vehicle, the policewoman watched Cindy as the prostitute fumbled with her belt buckle. Her blouse hung loose and unbuttoned, from her nubile shoulders - the pale-blue fabric of the 'Victoria Police' blouse, contrasting with her suntanned complexion...

"YOU BITCH!" the policewoman groaned. Cindy unzipped her uniform pants. The prostitute had relieved Rebecca of her equipment belt and regulation 'Akubra' hat. Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady lay back over the bonnet of her police car as Cindy stripped her of her uniform pants.

"MMMM..." whispered the 'convicted' prostitute. She pulled the policewoman's moist panties down, revealing that Rebecca' 'pussy' was shaved smooth. Cindy teased at the policewoman's moist labia with her finger...

"That's it, Cindy!" Rebecca moaned. Savouring the tempting scent of the policewoman's cunni, the prostitute teased at Rebecca's pierced clit.

"... you delicious bitch, Sarge!"

Cindy took hold of the policewoman's blouse. She stood between Rebecca's outstretched legs. Squirming as she lay across the bonnet of the police car, Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady offered the notorious prostitute her 'pussy' - the policewoman begging Cindy to continue...

"CINDY!" Rebecca gasped. The prostitute pressed her own 'pussy' against the policewoman's vagina. Teasing the hapless 'Twenty Something' policegirl, Cindy rubbed her 'pussy' against Rebecca - the 'convicted' prostitute tightening her grip on the flimsy polyester-cotton of the policewoman dishevelled police-shirt. "... 'FUCK' ME, YOU BITCH?"

Lowering herself, Cindy laid on top of the policewoman and kissed at each of Rebecca's erect nipples. The policewoman offered a soft, girlish sigh. Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady had issued Cindy an unofficial 'CAUTION' the last time she'd been 'BUSTED' for 'Loitering' downtown. The prostitute teased at Rebecca's nipples with her tongue and gently pulled open, the brunette's unbuttoned blouse. Forcing her own 'pussy' against the writhing policewoman's vagina, Cindy started kissing Rebecca's neck. Reaching beneath the woman's dishevelled issue blouse, the prostitute slipped her arms around Rebecca's slender waist. The young policewoman's skin was as smooth as silk - Rebecca ran her fingers through the prostitute's long hair and caressed Cindy's moist lips with the very tip of her tongue. They kissed passionately. Slipping her own tongue between the Cindy's trembling lips, Sergeant Rebecca O'Grady eagerly violated the sexy prostitute's mouth. Holding the policewoman tightly, Cindy returned the favour. Their tongues entwined. Unashamedely, the uniformed policewoman and the 'convicted' prostitute enjoyed a moment of forbidden intimacy. Whilst, the 'Victoria Police' had always tolerated lesbianism, it was still quite 'TABOO' for a policewoman to be seduced by a prostitute!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.