Brothel - Cover

Brothel

Copyright© 2003 by Tanya

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Despite the controversy, Tasmania remains the only state in Australia where lesbianism is still against the law. The uniformed policewomen conduct a raid on the notorious 'Fantastique' Massage Parlour.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Krista hesitated. She'd checked the upstairs bedroom as the 'Sarge' had told her. 'Trainee' Constable Krista WILLIAMS had only just arrived at the Launceston 'Women Police' Division after graduating from the 'Police Training Academy' at Rokeby. She stood in the doorway and gasped. There were three bedrooms on the second storey of the Tasmanian 'Housing Commission' townhouse. Constable Cindi MATHIESON had been detailed to 'search' the bedroom opposite. And, Senior Constable Robyn CHALMERS had been responsible for the smaller bedroom, situated between the other two.

"OH... ?" the blonde teenager sighed. Standing in the hallway, Cindi and Robyn stood at the top of the stairs, kissing passionately as their young colleague watched with disbelief. Krista paused for a moment. Undeterred by the uniformed voyeur, the two policewomen continued to kiss...

"MY GOD!" the teenage policewoman stuttered. She had suspected the 'Thirty Something' brunette of being a lesbian. Senior Constable Robyn CHALMERS uttered a soft, girlish sigh.

"MMMM, " murmured her 'Twenty Something' girlfriend, whispering seductively to Robyn as their moist lips parted, "We've been caught out, Girl?"

Robyn turned. Looking at the wide-eyed 'trainee' policewoman over Cindi's shoulder, she smiled wickedely at the teenager.

"ROBYN... ?" Krista sighed. The all-female 'Women Police' Division were executing a 'Search Warrant' within the infamous 'FANTASTIQUE' Massage Parlour.

"... What are you doing, Policewoman?"

The older policewoman said nothing. Gazing at the teenage policewoman, she teased at Cindi's earlobe with the tip of her tongue. There was a smear of lipstick over the collar of her uniform blouse...

"CINDI?" Krista continued. Beneath the flimsy, pale-blue fabric of her own, short-sleeved uniform blouse, the teenager could feel her skin tingling. Despite the controversy, Tasmania was the only state in Australia where lesbianism was still illegal.

"What's wrong?" asked Constable Cindi MATHIESON. Her long hair cascaded down about her shoulders in a rather 'slutty' style, obscuring the metal 'Tasmania Police' breast badge on the front of her policewoman's blouse...

"CINDI - ROBYN?" answered an exasperated teenage policewoman. Slowly, Robyn ran the tip of her moist tongue along the edge of Cindi's collar lapel in a rather suggestive manner. They were in the middle of an official 'RAID' on Tasmania's most notorious, illegal brothel. Although, she was Bi herself, the young 'trainee' policewoman knew that lesbianism was against the law in Tasmania.

Turning slightly, she leaned back against the nearby wall. There was a smear of Robyn's lipstick over the collar of her uniform blouse. Robyn leaned closer to her girlfriend, resting her head on Cindi' shoulder as they watched the young policewoman intently. 'Trainee' Constable Krista WILLIAMS could not believe it!

Toying with the collar of her own, uniform blouse, the teenage policewoman took a step forward. There was a moment of silence...

"Well, " interrupted another 'female' voice, "Who do we have here, Ladies?"

A prostitute appeared in the doorway. Angela had been in the bedroom opposite when the uniformed policewomen of the Launceston 'Women Police' Division had come upstairs. Tall and muscular, the dark-haired 'convicted' prostitute paused in the open doorway and looked the teenager over. Angela was naked. "My name is Angela PETTINGILL..."

"It's her first day on the job, Angela!" explained Cindi, suggestively licking her moist lips. Angela smiled, knowingly. The young 'trainee' policewoman could not have been more than eighteen. Despite the fact, that lesbianism was quite illegal in Tasmania, the 'Tasmania Police' had always tolerated lesbianism within the 'Women Police'...

"MMMM, " the 'convicted' prostitute whispered, "Trainee POLICEWOMEN are such delicious SLUTS!"

"I should tell the 'Sarge'..." answered Krista. She brushed the hair from her eyes and looked away from the prostitute...

"This is Krista, Angelique!" whispered Cindi. Constable Cindi MATHIESON stood between Angela and Senior Constable Robyn CHALMERS. As the teenager watched, Cindi turned to the prostitute and took a gentle hold of Angela's arm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.