Fellatio - Cover

Fellatio

by Tanya

Copyright© 2003 by Tanya

Erotica Sex Story: Officer Clarke is tempted by a kinky offer on the freeway. Divorced and lonely, she has caught an actress and her girlfriend in a compromising position a month after the actress's boyfriend was busted with a hooker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Rough   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"OH... ?" the policewoman gasped. Officer Bonnie Clarke had been writing the woman a citation...

"I'm sorry, Officer?" Britt-Chanelle sighed - the brunette sat back in her seat and took her driver's licence back from the wide-eyed blonde. Bonnie hesitated. She closed the citation book and leaned a little closer to the woman's car.

There was a moment of silence. Standing at the driver's side door of Britt-Chanelle's corvette, Bonnie had caught sight of the woman's 'cock'...

"Officer?" teased Britt-Chanelle's sexy girlfriend. Bonnie had recognised the actress from England.

"Do you know who I am... ?"

"Elizabeth Hurley..." muttered the blonde policewoman, somewhat confused. Beneath the crisp fabric of her tight-fitting uniform shirt, Officer Bonnie Clarke could feel her firm breasts tingling. "... and, you're Britt-Chanelle?"

Elizabeth Hurley had followed her ex-boyfriend's example. Hugh Grant had made the headlines with a prostitute, on Hollywood Boulevard. He'd been caught in a 'compromising position' with the infamous, Divine Brown! And, Elizabeth Hurley had been photographed by 'The Enquirer' in Los Angeles - the beautiful, English actress spending time with the sensual Britt-Chanelle...

"MMMM, " Britt-Chanelle whispered, turning to her girlfriend, "She seems to be interested in my 'cock' tonight?"

The policewoman had read all about Elizabeth's alleged 'involvement' with the notorious 'transsexual' prostitute in the latest tabloid newspapers. Bonnie had recently divorced from her husband - living alone in an apartment in West Hollywood, the former 'Miss California' had been intrigued by the scandalous relationship between Elizabeth Hurley and the kinky 'convicted' prostitute...

"I should 'BUST' you?" Bonnie whispered. She toyed with the collar of her khaki 'California Highway Patrol' shirt and looked down at the 'cock' - the blonde policewoman uttered a soft, girlish sigh.

"You were driving erratically..." the policewoman continued.

"Elizabeth was giving me a 'BLOW-JOB' you see!" Britt-Chanelle confessed. Officer Bonnie Clarke paused for a moment. She snatched a hurried deep breath.

"You want 'a piece of the action' too?" the prostitute asked. Bonnie felt her face turn a soft shade of red. It had been almost six months since she'd been pleasured. She'd been hut emotionally, by her estranged husband. And, had sought the rather dubious charms of a lesbian 'Drug Addict' in the backseat of her police car...

Leaning over from her passenger's seat, Elizabeth continued to gently caress Britt-Chanelle's 'cock' as the red-faced policewoman watched.

"Please..." the policewoman groaned...

"I want to 'FUCK' you, Policewoman?" the hermaphrodite prostitute whispered. She opened her car-door and offered Bonnie a better view of her 'cock' as Elizabeth continued to masturbate her. Officer Bonnie Clarke had been tempted. The blonde policewoman had been ashamed of her illicit 'FUCK' with the prostitute. The woman had been a 'Crack Whore'...

"I'm a POLICEWOMAN?" she gasped. Bonnie had paid the prostitute with cocaine from the 'Evidence Locker' at her 'California Highway Patrol' Station. And, the former 'Miss California' had let the do with her, whatever the young prostitute had wanted!

Britt-Chanelle positioned herself on the edge of her driver's seat. She took Bonnie's citation book and pen from the policewoman. Slowly, Bonnie shook her head. She knew that it was wrong. But, she also knew that she wanted the hermaphrodite's cock'...

"Britt-Chanelle?" the policewoman protested. Bonnie stood between the woman's outstretched legs. A dribble of perspiration slid down between her trembling breasts as the English actress watched her every move.

"Officer Bonnie Clarke..." Britt-Chanelle sighed. Bonnie wore a nametag on the front of her khaki uniform shirt...

"You want some, Officer?" Elizabeth whispered. Britt-Chanelle smiled wickedely. She had not seen the 'California Highway Patrol' cruiser until it was too late...

"MY GOD!" muttered the policewoman. The former 'Miss California' could not believe her eyes. She tugged at the cuff of her shirtsleeve. The blonde policewoman focussed on Britt-Chanelle's 'cock'...

"But, you're a woman, Ma'am?"

Britt-Chanelle licked her moist lips in a somewhat suggestive manner at the uniformed patrolwoman. Travelling home along the Santa Monica Freeway with her girlfriend, she'd been 'BUSTED' by Officer Bonnie Clarke - the 'CHIPPIE' catching the hapless woman doing well over the speed limit!

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement, Officer Bonnie Clarke?" the hermaphrodite whispered to the wide-eyed policewoman. Bonnie's firm, well-rounded breasts were accentuated by her tight-fitting 'California Highway Patrol' shirt. And, the policewoman's long 'Fashion Model' legs complimented by her matching uniform pants...

"Policewomen are such SLUTS!" Elizabeth added, her soft English accent contrasting with Britt-Chanelle's southern accent.

"I do declare..." Britt-Chanelle murmured, watching Bonnie intently, as the policewoman knelt beside her stationary vehicle.

"You're a... ?" the policewoman muttered, barely able to speak as she stared unashamedly, at the prostitute's 'cock'...

"That's it, Policewoman!" Britt-Chanelle replied, offering her 'cock' to Bonnie. The blonde policewoman leaned closer - the former 'Miss California' caressed Britt-Chanelle's trembling thigh with her fingertip and teased at the prostitute's 'cock' with the very tip of her moist tongue.

"I'm a fucking 'HERMAPHRODITE'... !" the 'convicted' prostitute continued. Bonnie opened her mouth and took the moist 'cock' between her quivering lips. "What a good little 'SLUT' you are, Officer Bonnie!"

Elizabeth Hurley smiled to herself. She'd spent the last half an hour, contentedly 'sucking' on the hermaphrodite's 'cock' as Britt-Chanelle drove them along the expanses of the Santa Monica Freeway. It was almost two o'clock in the morning, on a sultry, Summer's evening in Los Angeles, and the gorgeous, English actress had been looking forward to some kinky 'FUN' with Britt-Chanelle. Her long brown hair cascaded down about her nubile shoulders and the silk blouse she wore, hung loose and unbuttoned. She had been worried when the 'California Highway Patrol' cruiser had appeared in Britt-Chanelle's rear-vision mirror. But, the prostitute had reassured her - they'd both taken a particular interest in the blonde policewoman...

"YOU BITCH!" gasped Britt-Chanelle. The kinky prostitute had almost 'CUM' when her English girlfriend had been performing fellatio on her. Britt-Chanelle watched the policewoman intently.

"I knew that you'd like it, Officer Bonnie!"

The 'convicted' prostitute could feel the blonde policewoman's fingers caressing her thigh as she continued to pleasure the hermaphrodite with an illicit 'BLOW-JOB'...

"MMMM, " Elizabeth murmured, whispering into her girlfriend's ear, "What a delicious 'SLAG' you are, Policewoman!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.