Nightshift - Cover

Nightshift

by Tanya

Copyright© 2003 by Tanya

Erotica Sex Story: A probationary constable is compromised by a notorious criminal in the female cells at the police station!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   .

Tanya paused. She glanced at the notorious 'SHE-CRIMINAL' through the bars of the cell-door. Cindy CHAPMAN had been arrested on an outstanding 'Warrant of Apprehension' and was being held on remand in the 'Female' Cells. Tanya uttered a muffled sigh. Separated from the 'convicted' prostitute by the cell-door, the young brunette policewoman turned. Cindy moved closer to the cell-door. She smiled wickedely at the policewoman. Constable Tanya MARGARSON 30084 was rostered as the 'watchousekeeper' for the night. Beneath the soft, pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved, uniform blouse, Tanya could feel her skin tingling with anticipation...

"CONSTABLE?" the prostitute whispered. She pressed herself to the bars of the cell-door...

"MMMM," the policewoman sighed, "YOU DELICIOUS SLUT, CINDY!"

Bail had been refused. Cindy CHAPMAN was to be held in the 'Female' Cells of the Sunbury Police Station for the weekend. She would be taken to 'Fairlie' Women's Prison on Monday.

"IT'S BEEN AWHILE, POLICEWOMAN?" the prostitute told Tanya. Pausing for a moment, the policewoman toyed with the collar of her uniform blouse as she listened intently to the woman...

"EIGHTEEN MONTHS OR SO?" Cindy queried. Tanya moved closer to the cell-door. Cindy reached between the steel bars. She caressed the front of Tanya's uniform blouse with her fingertips. "... YOU STILL OWE ME, CONSTABLE MARGARSON - DON'T YOU?"

"PLEASE," Tanya whispered, "I'M STILL 'ON DUTY' AND IN UNIFORM, CINDY!"

"WHAT WOULD THE 'CHIEF COMMISSIONER' SAY?" continued the prostitute. She started to unbutton Tanya's tight-fitting blouse. The policewoman offered a soft, girlish sigh...

"A POLICEWOMAN 'MOONLIGHTING' AS A PROSTITUTE!" Cindy added.

It was after midnight. The brunette policewoman fumbled with the keys as she unlocked the cell-door. Hesitating, she carefully opened the door to the 'Female' Cells and entered. Her uniform blouse was seductively unbuttoned to her waist. And, beneath her trim, uniform skirt, Constable Tanya MARGARSON wore no panties - the policewoman having followed Cindy's explicit instructions and having taken her moist panties off prior to opening the cell-door. With the policegirl's satin panties neatly folded in Tanya's regulation handbag, it would be impossible for the policewoman to cry 'RAPE' if she were 'BUSTED' in a compromising position with Cindy...

"MMMM," the kinky prostitute murmured, "TAKE OFF YOUR POLICE-SHIRT, COPPER - YOU WON'T NEED IT!"

Tanya paused. Carefully, she closed the heavy cell-door.

They were all alone in the 'COP SHOP' - staff shortages meant that Tanya was rostered on the 'NIGHTSHIFT' alone. And, the policewoman had locked the front-door of the 'COP SHOP'...

"UNIFORMED POLICEWOMEN ARE SUCH DELICIOUS SLUTS!" Cindy continued. Constable Tanya MARGARSON 30084 had been seconded to the 'Uniform Branch' at St. Kilda after her graduation from the 'Police Training Academy' at Glen Waverley. Cindy had offered the sexy policegirl a little 'Policewomen's Discount' when she worked Melbourne's 'Red Light' District.

"YOU BITCH!" Tanya sighed. She pulled her unbuttoned 'Victoria Police' blouse from where it was tucked into her tight-fitting, uniform skirt. The prostitute had threatened to tell the 'Officer in Charge' of Tanya's alleged involvement in 'PROSTITUITION' as a 'trainee' policewoman. The policewoman could not afford such an allegation to be made. She slipped her uniform blouse off and draped it over the end of Cindy's bed. Tanya had supplemented her 'Victoria Police' paycheque 'moonlighting' as a prostitute in Cindy's infamous 'FANTASIA' Massage Parlour...

"YOU DO HAVE A BODY UNDER THAT UNIFORM, TANYA!" the prostitute whispered. Tanya fumbled with her belt buckle. The policewoman made no reply. She'd been watching Cindy on the CCTV surveillance system - the prostitute had been teasing Tanya, masturbating in full view of the CCTV camera as she lay on her bed in the 'Female' Cells. Cindy wanted a piece of the action. "... YOU'RE NO FUCKING POLICEWOMAN, TONIGHT!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.