Falling In Lust - Cover

Falling In Lust

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Tommy moves to a new school at the beginning of his junior year and he immediately gets a date with Angie, one of the cutest girls in the school. And thus he "falls in lust" as does Angie and what follows is totally erotic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

Chapter 1

Tommy was new in the school. His parents had moved with him and his younger sister, Mary, into the community during the summer before his junior year. That made Tommy the "new guy" on his first day at Midmont High School. He hated leaving his other school just as he was moving into his final two years of high school, but there was nothing he could do but make the most of the change. On Day One, Tommy found something that made the move all worthwhile -- Angie.

Angie was a very cute petite junior who had short brown hair, a gorgeous smile and a very nicely developed body for being nearly 17 years old. Tommy had seen her before the first period and then throughout the day as they used their lockers, he realized that Angie's locker was located very near to the one they'd assigned him. Angie was wearing a nice button-up blouse that day and he saw that she had a rather sexy set of breasts and a very nicely rounded ass inside the skirt she had put on. He also loved the way her short hair was nicely styled and curled just right around her pretty face.

Tommy had promised his girlfriend in the town he'd left that he loved her and that they'd see each other again but he knew that was only words. He had to deal with "here and now" and Angie was here and she was hot. The third time Tommy saw Angie that day in the school hallway, he stood there for a moment and just watched her. He loved all that he saw as he stood there. Finally, he decided to make a move and not wasting anymore time. He wanted to go out with Angie and his first day in school was the time to make a new start.

"Hi, I'm Tommy. I've just moved here and I noticed you from where I was standing over there by my locker," he said as he tried to make a good first impression on the cute brunette.

Angie had seen Tommy earlier but hadn't paid much attention with seeing all of her old friends for their mutual first day back at school. "Hi to you, too. You said your name's Tommy?" Angie asked as she noticed that this guy was pretty good looking. "So where did you move here from?" Angie asked as she allowed her eyes to move up and down over Tommy's body and to size him up. He was nearly 6 foot tall, well built and muscular. She wondered if he played football or basketball. She was going out for cheerleader and she thought it would be hot to be able to watch him practice while the cheer squad practiced too.

"I moved over from Hilldale," Tommy said, and quickly added, "I wondered if you'd like to go out on Friday night. I've got a car and we could go do whatever you wanted."

Angie felt her breath catch as Tommy asked her out for a date without even knowing anything about her. Her nipples grew noticeably hard as the topic of a date in this sexy guy's car was right there dangling between the two of them. He'd just started school and he was basically asking her, "Angie, would you like to go out in my car Friday night and let me fuck you in the backseat?"

Suddenly Angie felt herself falling very much in "lust" with Tommy. He was the kind of guy that really turned her on. She loved a guy who was honest and out there with her, and she loved a guy who'd put forth the effort to show her that he found her attractive and that he wanted to be with her. And how much more forward could a guy get than meeting her and asking her out before the first half day of the new school year had passed. Yeah, she definitely felt her pussy growing very wet and she wondered if Tommy could see her nipples pushing out hard against the material of her blouse, even through the cups of her bra.

Tommy stood there, taking in Angie's sexiness and he hoped she'd say "Yes" to his request for a date. He had lots of hopes about Angie and he'd only just met her.

"Yes, Tommy, that would be great. What time do you want to go out?" Angie said as she felt herself growing very horny as she was standing there talking to Tommy in the mass of kids milling through the school's hallway.

That night when Tommy went to bed, he replayed in his mind every view and encounter he'd had with Angie that day. She was much prettier than his old girlfriend that he'd left a month earlier. He had to admit it was true, and he hoped they hit it off and had a least a few months together before something inevitable would happen to cause a breakup between them. Tommy only slept in boxer shorts and as he lay there in his bed thinking about Angie, and wondering about what she looked like undressed, his cock grew very hard and he knew he'd have to jack off in order to get any sleep at all. With a big hard erection jutting against his boxers, Tommy reached inside and began wanking his cock up and down until he knew he was about to cum. He thought about how cute she was, how nicely shaped and he wondered what those sexy tits looked like naked. He had it bad for Angie and he couldn't wait for their date. Tommy started stroking his cock more firmly and quicker and he was approaching his orgasm. He slid out of the bed and as he jacked his cock the final few times until he orgasmed, he grabbed a Kleenex and shot his large cum load into the tissue. Then, finally, he could put thoughts and desires for Angie to sleep and let himself sleep as well.

Little did Tommy know or imagine that Angie was in her bed that night as well, horny, aroused, and she couldn't sleep either until she slid her hand down between her shapely legs and rubbed her pussy and her clit until she felt her pussy cumming strong and hot. And that wasn't enough to settle it. She kept rubbing and then slid two fingers inside her pussy and pumped them in and out until she orgasmed on her fingers at least three times.

That Friday night, Tommy drove over to Angie's house and picked her up for the date. Tommy couldn't believe how fucking sexy Angie looked when she came up to the door of her house. She said her parents had gone out for the evening and Tommy almost asked if they could just stay there and get it on in her parent's place. But, they wanted to go out so Tommy drove them to eat dinner and then they went to a movie in a neighboring town with a large multiplex cinema.

It was after they headed home from the movie that their real fun began. Tommy asked Angie where they could find a secluded place to park. She gave him three options and he picked the closest one so they could get down to what he'd been looking forward to all week long. Tommy could hardly wait to get into Angie's panties.

Tommy parked the car and then he got out and suggested that Angie join him in the backseat. She jumped out and readily cuddled up in Tommy's arms. Tommy had turned on the car's CD player with some sexy music that he knew would subtlely help the mood of their making out and fucking. Tommy loved the outfit Angie had worn for their date. She'd chosen a rather short skirt and a very bust-emphasizing sweater that hid nothing of the hot shape, size, and fullness of her sexy breasts. His dick had been nearly hard the whole evening and now Tommy intended to take care of that problem.

Tommy closed the door to the backseat of the car and he let Angie cuddled into his lap as they lay back against the seat. Tommy loved the fact that his first week at school, he'd managed to wrangle a date from one of the sexiest girls there and now here they were out on a local lover's lane, alone and in his car. Her folks wouldn't be back until very late, and he was in no hurry to get Angie back home. Tommy turned Angie's face towards his and he leaned down, placing his lips on hers for a sexy warm first kiss. He'd thought of getting a kiss from her earlier in the week but thought that really might be pushing things. But now it was obvious to Angie what Tommy had in mind and a kiss seemed the most innocent of the things she was sure they'd share in the next few hours.

As Tommy kissed Angie and felt both her arousal and his growing rapidly into a white-hot heat, Tommy let his right hand slip up onto Angie's breasts underneath her sweater. His firm hand settle over her bra-cupped breast and Tommy squeezed it and caressed it, loving the feel of her firm tits. He couldn't believe how sexy Angie was. She didn't stay leaning against him for long. Tommy's touches and kisses were making her hot and Angie wanted to feel his sexy body as well. Her hand slid over his firm tight chest, and as Tommy played with Angie's tits, she let her hand gradually slide down until she found the large thick bulge of his hard cock inside his pants.

"Mmmmmmm, nice package, Tommy, you're making me horny, baby," Angie moaned as she grabbed her date's hardness and caressed his cock through his pants. "Tommy, you feel so big and hard, mmmmm, you're really making me want you bad," Angie panted as she wondered how long it would take Tommy to put the moves on her.

In just a few minutes, Tommy had slid his hand up underneath Angie's sweater, and he found her bra fastening in the front and undid it. He pushed the twin cups aside one after the other, and let his hand explore her rounded breasts and feel her up before he grew so horny he couldn't wait any longer for them to fuck. Tommy had Angie move off his chest and he got her positioned over in the other corner of the seat, and he pulled her short skirt up to find that she'd already removed her panties earlier in the ladies room at the restaurant where they eaten dinner.

"Pretty fucking sexy, Angie," Tommy said as he bent over, burying his face in Angie's shaved pussy. He'd wondered if she let her pussy fur grow or if she shaved her pussy and now he knew. He loved it. Her pussy was the sexiest he'd ever seen and he knew it would be even sexier once he was buried inside it.

Angie loved that Tommy was so hot and so sexy and when he started eating her out, she could only let him do that for a few minutes and then she exploded in an orgasm. She loved being eaten and Tommy was the best she'd ever had do it to her. Then, Tommy pulled his pants and his boxers off and he pushed Angie's skirt up to her waist, and after rubbing her pussy juices on his hardon, he moved up over her, letting her take his cock in her small firm hand and guide the head into her waiting pussy lips. Angie loved to fuck and she had been hot as she could be all week since she'd met Tommy and he'd asked her out. She was burning up with sexual hunger and she needed Tommy to put her fires out.

Tommy loved how hot Angie looked there in his backseat. He'd pulled her sweater off over her head and her bra as well as he'd helped her get situated to fuck. Her tits were gorgeous and he loved the fact that he was here alone with Angie, just the two of them and they were going to fuck their brains out.

Angie guided Tommy's cock to her pussy and when he felt the head touch her hot wetness, he pushed firmly inside her and felt the tightness of her pussy taking his cock inside.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, baby, fuck me, Tommy," Angie moaned and she bucked her ass up from the carseat, forcing Tommy's cock deeper into her body and more quickly. The thought occurred to Tommy as he penetrated Angie's cunt that he hadn't said anything about birth control, but at that moment he wasn't planning to bring it up.

Tommy quickly found out that Angie was certainly no virgin, and he also found out that she was as hot-blooded and randy for a fuck as he was. "Ohhhhhhh, baby, yeah, mmmmmmmm, give me that big dick, Tommy," Angie moaned as when Tommy wasn't caressing or sucking her breasts, Angie was cupping them and pulling on her nipples, helping herself to get off just as Tommy was. They'd been fucking about 30 minutes and Angie had already orgasmed twice when Tommy knew his first climax was nearly there. He kept driving his cock in and out, he loved the wet sounds of Angie's tight wet pussy as he pounded her with his hard dick. And then, feeling his cum beginning to shoot up the shaft of his cock, Tommy thrust his hard dick as deeply inside Angie as he could and kept it buried there while he was spurting jism deep into her young willing body.

As Tommy lay there inside Angie in the afterglow of their first fuck, he kissed her tits, her lips and played with her hair, and then when his cock grew hard and thick a second time, he started thrusting in and out of her tight pussy again. Angie was right there with him, ready, horny and eager.


Chapter 2

Tommy and Angie had just enjoyed their first fuck together in the back seat of his car there on a lover's lane late on the first Friday night of the new school year. Tommy lay there with his cock buried inside Angie's hot tight pussy and he couldn't believe how sexy she was. He'd pretty well known she'd be willing to fuck him on their first date from comments she'd made to him during the week, but he'd had no idea she was as sexually hot and lusty as he was. Angie had readily responded to Tommy's caresses and kisses when he'd begun making out with her and they'd quickly gotten undressed and in the middle of a lusty fuck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.