Bad Girls in Uniform - Cover

Bad Girls in Uniform

by Tanya

Copyright© 2003 by Tanya

Erotica Sex Story: The glamorous 'Miss Victoria Police' is seduced by a convicted prostitute.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   .

Marsha paused. Slowly, she brushed the hair from her eyes with the back of her hand. It was almost eleven o'clock in the morning and she still felt a little tired from the night before. Constable Marsha McIntyre 22069 was the current 'Miss Victoria Police' and she'd been required to attend a 'Victoria Police' Gala downtown. The blonde policewoman slipped her regulation handbag from her shoulder and uttered a soft, girlish sigh. Retrieving the outstanding 'Warrant of Commitment' from the handbag, Marsha glanced across the bonnet of her police car at the nondescript 'Housing Commission' house. Rostered to work 'Files & Enquiries' for the next two months, she was to execute the 'Warrant of Commitment' on a 'convicted' prostitute. Marsha shouldered her issue handbag. The outstanding warrant was for some unpaid fines - the notorious Gayle Davis having been 'BUSTED' downtown...

"Well..." she thought, tugging apathetically, at her shirtsleeve, "... I hope this prostitute has got the money?"

She traced the woven 'Victoria Police' shoulder patch on her sleeve, with her finger. Marsha had hoped she might get a break - she'd asked the 'Officer in Charge' of the St. Kilda 'Uniform Branch' for a day off. But, despite the previous night's party, she'd been rostered to work. She offered a muffled sigh. "I don't need the paperwork!"

The glamorous 'Twenty Something' policewoman had planned to slip home for lunch. She would have a couple of hours unofficial 'rest' in the privacy of her South Melbourne townhouse after executing this last warrant...

Marsha stood at the front-door. Hesitating for a moment, she looked down at the 'Warrant of Commitment' in her hand. She'd checked the woman's 'prior convictions' earlier. Gayle Davis had been a policewoman in Adelaide - the 'convicted' prostitute having been sacked from the South Australian Police after an investigation into her alleged involvement in prostitution. Beneath the flimsy, pale-blue fabric of her short-sleeved uniform blouse, the blonde policewoman could feel her skin tingle. She had not really wanted to attend the 'Victoria Police' Gala. Being the glamorous 'Pin Up Girl' for the 'Victoria Police' was beginning to get her down. And, at first, as she was 'paraded' before assorted dignitaries by Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon, the blonde policegirl had realised her worst fears.

Constable Marsha McIntyre had been tempted to make an early exit. With all the attention, she could not enjoy herself. And, although she could never admit it to anybody, the blonde policewoman had been walking a fine line between her career with the 'Victoria Police' and her taste for cocaine. Marsha closed her eyes. It had happened just after midnight. She'd slipped away from the festivities and sought refuge in the 'Female' Toilets. Confident that she had not been seen by Chief Commissioner Christine Nixon, the blonde 'Miss Victoria Police' had found a 'Ladies Loo' on the next floor up - a sympathetic waitress had assured Marsha that she would have all the privacy she needed. Entering the toilets, the policegirl started unbuttoning her crisp, tight-fitting uniform blouse, unaware that she would not be alone!

"OH..." she'd gasped with disbelief. Despite the waitress' assurances, she would not be on her own in the toilets...

"MY GOD, CARINYA!"

"MARSHA?" sighed 'Acting' Sergeant Carinya O'Grady 19796 - the brunette policewoman had been forced up, against the back wall of the darkened 'Ladies Toilets' by a kneeling blonde. The wide-eyed 'Miss Victoria Police' hesitated. Carinya's uniform blouse hung loose and unbuttoned, from the 'Forty Something' policewoman's nubile shoulders. Her trim policewoman's skirt lay crumpled about her ankles - the older policewoman's regulation panty-hose torn open. And, as Marsha watched, the blonde continued to perform cunnilingus on the writhing police officer.

"SARGE... ?" Marsha added. She closed the door behind her. The young blonde policegirl had noticed Carinya's sudden disappearance from the party. Instinctively, Marsha knew that, the kneeling woman was a prostitute...

"MMMM, " a seductive 'female' voice whispered, "GOOD EVENING, Constable Marsha McINTYRE!"

"WHAT..." the wide-eyed 'Miss Victoria Police' stammered. "YOU KINKY BITCH, SARGE - PROSTITUTES?"

The blonde policegirl turned. Another prostitute stood in the open doorway of the nearest toilet cubicle. Her long hair cascaded down over her shoulders in a rather 'slutty' coiffure. The blonde 'Miss Victoria Police' realised that, she'd been set up. Behind the smirking prostitute, Marsha glimpsed another policewoman - Senior Constable Belinda Farrant 23165 sat back on the toilet seat in an obvious state of ecstasy...

"THIS IS THE 'REAL' PARTY!" Carinya reassured the young policewoman. She had promised both prostitutes a piece of the action. And, as if on cue, the unsuspecting 'Miss Victoria Police' had arrived - Marsha unbuttoning her uniform blouse as she blundered in on the 'FUN!'

The blonde policewoman undid the last of her uniform blouse's buttons. She'd heard rumours about the 'Sarge' - the older policewoman having something of a kinky reputation within the 'Victoria Police'...

"CARINYA..." Marsha whispered. A small 'compact; lay on the wash basin. And, across the face of the small mirror, Marsha could see traces of white powder. The dark-haired prostitute stepped from the sanctuary of the toilet cubicle. The hapless, Senior Constable Belinda Farrant 23165 had just 'ORGASMED' yet again. Only vaguely aware of Marsha's presence, Belinda sat back on her toilet whimpering with delight as she tried to regain her composure.

"Well, if it isn't, our sexy 'Miss Victoria Police'..." the prostitute murmured, softly whispering into Marsha's ear. She took a gentle hold of the blonde policegirl's arm. Marsha needed no further invitation. Savouring the alluring scent of the young policewoman's perfume, she forced the glamorous 'Miss Victoria Police' up against the door - the prostitute carefully positioning Marsha so that she would be looking straight across the room at Carinya.

"PLEASE, " the young policegirl sighed, protesting half-heartedly, "I'm a POLICEWOMAN?"

The prostitute said nothing. Pressing her moist lips to Marsha's waiting mouth, she kissed the 'Miss Victoria Police' tenderly...

"HELLO THERE?" a familiar 'female' voice sighed. Marsha hesitated. She turned and looked at the woman. Gayle stood in her doorway, smiling wickedely, at the blonde policewoman...

"Constable Marsha McINTYRE!" the 'convicted' prostitute continued. The policewoman shook her head with disbelief. Gayle Davis had been the prostitute at the 'Victoria Police' Gala.

"... policewomen are such delicious sluts!" Gayle teased. She'd not told Marsha her name.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.