Tired of Being the Nice Guy - Cover

Tired of Being the Nice Guy

Copyright© 2003 by MWTB

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - After being a nice guy my whole life, I finally decided to be the one in charge, the one taken care of, the one whose every need gets met. When I break up with my girlfriend to fulfill my desires, things don't go as planned - they go better. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2004, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

Monday - Day 24

I woke up in the morning, and without even opening my eyes I could tell that it was Jamie sucking on my cock. Not only that, but she was not doing it very seriously. I could tell she was just playing with me, not trying to get me to cum. I figured out why a moment later when Becky came out of the bathroom and said, "Hey, that's my job!"

"Who's the lazy one now?" she asked, starting to move her mouth more seriously on my cock.

I pulled her off my cock by her hair and looked right into her eyes. I said, "What did I tell the two of you about bickering?" I looked over at Becky, and both girls were looking chastened.

"Chrissy," I called out. She looked at me from the bottom of the bed and I told her, "For the rest of the week, it is your responsibility to get me off in the morning."

She looked at Becky for confirmation, and Becky said sharply, "I told you that you must do whatever he says! Don't look at me for permission. If he tells you to do something, you should treat it as if it were a command from me!"

Chrissy nodded and moved up between my legs. I continued to hold Jamie by her hair, and Becky stood and watched as Chrissy pleasured me. She started licking my balls, then moved up and swallowed my cock. When I say swallowed, I mean that literally. Becky had clearly lifted the deep throat restriction from Chrissy, because she took my entire cock straight down her throat with no preliminaries. She began swallowing and licking around it. As good as Becky was getting at this, Chrissy was far better.

She worked on me for a few minutes, allowing me to get close and then backing off for a minute. She did this three times until finally I had enough and I said, "Make me cum!"

She took her mouth off my cock for a minute and asked, "Sir, would it be OK if I shared your cum with my Mistresses?"

I smiled down at her and said, "Sure," and she quickly took me into her throat again. Just as I started to cum she backed off and left just the head of my cock in her mouth as she jerked the shaft with her hand, and I came hard into her mouth.

When I was done, she reached up and pulled Jamie's head to her and gave her a kiss, pushing some of my cum into her mouth. Then she got up and stood in front of Becky. Interestingly, while she had grabbed Jamie's head to pull her into the kiss, she did not do that for Becky. She stood in front of Becky, waiting for her mistress to initiate the action. Becky dropped her towel and pressed her body to Chrissy's as she kissed her slave's mouth. They remained kissing for a few minutes, until all of the cum was gone.

"That was very thoughtful of you," Becky said to Chrissy. "I'm going to have to find a way to reward you."

"Your pleasure is reward enough, Mistress," Chrissy said.

"Perhaps," Becky replied, "but I'll try and find a more tangible expression of my gratitude."

Becky finished dressing with Chrissy assisting, and she got ready to go off to work. Before she left I told her to take a package from the dresser with her. "What is this, sir?" she asked.

"Just take it," I told her. "Don't look in it, but you'll need it later."

"Yes, sir!" she said, and off to work she went.

Chrissy went to make coffee for herself and Jamie, and as I was getting up Jamie said, "I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes I am having so much fun being part of this family, I forget my place."

"That's OK," I told her. "I am much happier with us as a family that can have fun interacting than I would be in a straight master/slave relationship. As long as you understand that occasionally I will bring you up short if I feel you've stepped over the line."

"You should, sir," she agreed. "I knew what I was getting into when I joined you; you made it clear that you were in charge, and I accepted that. If I do anything to displease you, please punish me. I am trying hard to be a good slave girl, but this is all new to me. Becky seems to be taking to it more than I am."

"That's not necessarily true," I told her. "She is certainly more adventurous trying to find things that she thinks would please me, but as a result she goes over the line far too much. You are obedient and loving all of the time. I know where I stand with you, and I need that in my life, especially when Becky goes off the deep end."

"She can certainly do that, can't she?" Jamie asked.

"That she can," I said. "I live in fear of her next move. I spend Tuesdays waffling between anticipation and fear. On weekends, I never know what she is going to pull. But what about you? You've been here a while now. How do you feel about everything? Especially living with Becky? Do you feel that you have to compete with her?"

"Well first of all, I have to say that I am very happy. I told Jill that I am enjoying this, and I was not lying. It really is like a family, and I've missed that since I've moved away from home. A family with benefits. I'd never have believed that one man could keep three women sexually satisfied, but I have never had more sex in my life, even when I was just starting a relationship. And it certainly has never been this good!"

"Well, luckily I am not the only one who can pleasure you," I responded. "If you were three completely straight women, I would be dead right now. The three of you being bisexual certainly makes my life easier."

"Wow," Jamie said. "I never thought of myself as bisexual. I have never really been with women before, and I always thought of myself as straight. And here I am: a true blue bisexual. Wow."

"Does that bother you?" I asked.

"No, though it bothers me that it doesn't," she said. "I mean, I was brought up fairly sheltered, and while I'm sure that there were bisexuals that I knew, I didn't know they were. I guess I could never understand lesbians and never really thought of bisexuals, but now I could see living with a woman, though I do love cock!"

"I'm glad of that," I said, smiling at her.

"You know, you shouldn't put yourself down," she told me. "I bet if we were horrified of touching each other, you would still find a way to satisfy us all."

"I'm not sure about that, but I'd try," I said. "I love you, and if you have any troubles with how things are going, I want you to tell me, OK?"

"Yes, sir. I love you too," she said.

We got up and got ready for work. On my way out, Chrissy stopped me and asked if she could talk to me. I kissed Jamie good bye and went back to talk to Chrissy.

"I wanted to apologize and to thank you, sir," she said.

"Apologize for what, and thank me for what?" I asked.

"I want to apologize for the way that I've been around you," Chrissy said. "Mistress told me that I should obey you, and I still kept looking to her when you gave me an order. I was not obeying you, and I was not obeying my Mistress. It was wrong, and I hope that you will punish me for it."

"And you wanted to thank me for what?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you for taking me yesterday," she said. "I know that if it was Mistress or Mistress Jamie at the sink, you would not have treated her that way. I know that you are gentler than that, and I know that you treated me that way because that is what makes me happy. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for allowing Mistress to own me. I know that all of you could manage just fine without me, but I could not manage without Mistress. Thank you."

I went up to her and kissed her. "Stay here a minute," I told her, and I went to the bedroom. I got the nipple clips and tightened them up. I went back out and attached them to Chrissy's nipples. "You have one minute to lubricate my cock with your saliva, and then I am going to fuck you in your ass," I told her.

She looked at me uncomprehending for a moment, then smiled and sank to her knees. She hauled out my cock and slathered it with her spit. She then got up and leaned over. I moved forward and placed my cock at the entrance to her ass and said, "Tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it."

"Please, sir, fuck my ass," she begged. "Fuck Mistress's slave's ass! Rape me, hurt me!"

I pushed hard into her dry ass, and then pulled out. I spit into her asshole and shoved in again. She was screaming and begging, asking me to fuck her harder; to use her; to hurt her. I fucked her as hard as I could, and despite having cum in her mouth earlier, I was ready to cum again. I slammed in as deep as I could and came hard. As I did, I reached around and pulled at the chain connecting the nipple clips. That set her completely off. She wailed and shuddered and then dropped to her stomach.

I pulled out and went to get a towel to clean off my cock. When she saw what I was doing she said, "I'm sorry, sir, that's my job," and started getting up.

"Stay there," I instructed her. I finished cleaning myself up and I put my cock away. I went over and kissed her ass, which was still sticking in the air. "You may not clean yourself off," I told her. "Anything that leaks out stays where it is. I want you to tell your mistress about this when she gets home, and I want her to see the evidence."

As I was leaving for work I said, "So far this morning I came in your mouth and your ass. Maybe if you are good, I'll do your pussy when I get home."

"I hope so, sir," she said, and I left her lying there on the couch.


I was at my desk when I received my Monday phone call. It was Becky, and she was on speakerphone. "Sir, I am in my office with Rachel and Joan, and we would like permission to go out tomorrow night. Do you have any conditions?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," I said. "Becky, pull up your dress and show them your pussy."

"What?" I heard Joan say, but I knew that Becky was doing it.

"Do you notice anything about it?" I asked.

"She's not wearing panties," Joan said.

"You knew that from last week," I said. "What else?"

"She's shaved," Rachel said.

"That's right," I said. "Becky told me how your Tuesday nights are now panty-free. They are also going to be hair free. If you want to go out with Becky, Jamie and Chrissy tomorrow night, you are going to let Becky shave you right now. Becky, the bag you took this morning should have all the necessary supplies."

"That's all you need us to do?" Joan asked.

"That's all you are going to do," I told her, "but Rachel has a little bit more to do. I want to make sure that your husband is happy, and I want proof of it. Therefore, tomorrow morning before you go to work, you are to have him fuck you. But before he cums, I want you to make sure he pulls out, and I want him to cum on your bald pussy. You have to leave it there and go to work, and I want you to get up on Becky's desk and show her your cum covered pussy. Will you do that for me?"

There was silence on the other end of the phone for a long time. I heard Becky tell Rachel, "You told me how much your husband loved what you did last week. He will flip when you do this. Tell him how you want his cum on you all day. He'll rape you when you get home from our night out!"

"Well, he is more amorous on Tuesday nights now. OK, I'll do it," Rachel said.

"Becky," I said, "you have to do it on your desk, not in the bathroom."

"But, sir..." she started.

"No buts," I said, "except Rachel's and Joan's on your desk. If you want to go out tomorrow night, this is the condition. I'll talk to you later." I hung up and went back to work, after adjusting my cock a little.


When I got home, Becky greeted me at the door. "You had an interesting day, didn't you?" she asked.

"No more than yours, I'm sure," I replied.

"Sir, next time you put nipple clamps on my slave, please remember to take them off," she told me.

"Do you mean she wore them all day?" I asked, shocked.

"You know her, sir," Becky said. "She is very literal when it comes to following orders. You put them on her, and didn't tell her she could take them off. So she didn't."

"Was she hurt?" I asked.

"Not seriously," Becky told me, "though her nipples will be sore for a while. We both have to be more careful about what we tell her to do. She told me how she apologized to you and she also said she would follow your orders like they were mine, even if mine were different. I think she finally gets it."

"Now I just have to make sure that I don't hurt her too badly," I said. "Is she angry at me?"

"Are you kidding, sir?" Becky replied. "She thinks that it is a sign that you love her because you were willing to hurt her so much."

"Man, is this universe screwed up," I said. "Even when I do something wrong it works to my benefit. I don't know what set everything upside down so that I am on top for a change, but I hope the wheel doesn't turn for a while.

"And how about you, Becky? Did you enjoy having two new pussies right in front of your nose?"

"That was an evil trick, sir!" she said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You put them in front of me, like forbidden fruit! But it didn't work out like you planned," she said.

"Why not? I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.