Enjoyment - Cover

Enjoyment

by NTCOPLUVER

Copyright© 2003 by NTCOPLUVER

Erotica Sex Story: good female friends one knowing more about the other than the friend realised :)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

It all began when my girlfriend asked me to house sit for her. I was to watch the house for about a week while she was out of town on business. Jan was the manager of a profitable business, and so she is out of town, every couple of weeks. It was the first time that she'd ever asked me to keep an eye on things. I would stay there whilst she was at the conference.

Jan left on the Friday morning after work I went home and packed some things to stay at her house... A few essentials that I would need over the weekend - I expected nothing out of the ordinary. It was getting late when I arrived at Jan's home. Already quite dark, I fumbled with the keys and unlocked the front-door. I hesitated, reaching for the light-switch as I stood in the darkened doorway...

"WHAT?" I gasped, hesitating - I'd switched the entry light on and come face to face with a policewoman's uniform blouse hanging from the back of Jan's back-door. I paused to leave my traveling bag on the floor, pondering the significance of a policewoman's blouse inside Jan's luxurious townhouse.

"A 'FEMALE' POLICE-SHIRT?" I thought aloud, closing the door. The crisp polyester-cotton fabric smelled of perfume. I could also detect a faint trace of 'pussy' as I examined the soft, pale-blue material...

"WHAT'S THIS DOING HERE, JAN?" I thought.

I locked the door. Jan was always full of surprises! Turning, I glanced around Jan's home, forgetting for a moment or so, the uniform blouse that hung on the back of the front-door. I smiled wickedely to myself - Jan's house was a "Palace' compared to my place. I made a fairly comfortable wage as a security woman, but Jan's income was probably double of what I earned each night. Despite the obvious disparity in our financial situation, Jan and I had always been close - we had shared an illicit 'KISS' as teenage schoolgirls and slept together whilst 'Girl Guides' at the 'Rowallan' Girl Guide Camp...

"THIS COULD BE FUN!" I sighed, retrieving my bag - I would enjoy this extended 'visit'...

"THANKS JAN - WHEREVEVER YOU ARE!"

Her townhouse was very clean and quiet. It hadn't taken very long to get myself settled, though I still found the presence

Of a discarded, policewoman's blouse, something of a mystery - working as a securitywoman, I knew most of the uniformed

Policewomen at the local 'Cop Shop' and I was puzzled at to who the police-shirt belonged? When I started her computer to surf a little, I found an interesting folder on her desktop. Jan had invited me to use her computer. I was to make myself at home. I was very interested to see what was in there, due to the Intriguing title that Jan had given it - 'FOR MY EYES ONLY!' A folder full of mpeg's and files...

"MMMM, "I whispered to myself, "WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE, GIRL?"

I sighed - a soft, girlish sigh of anticipation. My skin tingled beneath the crisp fabric of my own uniform shirt. I hesitated for a moment and then 'clicked' on one of the video files. I leaned forward, waiting for the computer to access the file...

"HELLO THERE..."

It was Jan's soft voice speaking. Awkwardly, I adjusted the volume of the speaker - I'd never used Jan's computer before.

"THIS IS BELINDA!" Jan continued. I blinked with disbelief - I instantly recognized the blonde...

"CONSTABLE BELINDA McINTYRE?" I gasped. Jan introduced a sexy looking woman...

"POLICEWOMAN BELINDA McINTYRE..."

The blonde in the policewoman's blouse smiled sheepishly at the web cam. Her tight-fitting uniform blouse was seductively

Unbuttoned in a most non-regulation fashion. She looked as if she'd been thoroughly 'GIRL FUCKED' as I listened to Jan...

"YOU DELICIOUS BITCH - THE 'POLICE-SHIRT' ON THE BACK OF YOUR DOOR, JAN!" I exclaimed. Jan was having an affair with one of the local 'POLICESLUTS!'

And, her name was Belinda. Constable Belinda McINTYRE 23165. For a moment, I gazed into the seductive eyes of the blonde policewoman. Only vaguely aware of what Jan was confession, I wondered how long they'd been seeing each other? Belinda was 5' 6"...

"A POLICEWOMAN, JAN!" I thought - the policewoman's sexily-pouting lips seemed to glisten in the reflected light. I sat back and pictured them in bed. I'd known Belinda for about eighteen months and never suspected that she was a lesbian.

"A UNIFORMED 'GIRL COP' NO LESS - YOU DELICIOUS BITCH!"

With a full figure and large breasts no less. Jan was quite attractive herself - her corporate uniform seemed to accentuate her

'Fashion Model' figure, far more than my securitywoman's uniform. Her silk shirts were always unbuttoned, allowing

a teasing glimpse of her firm, well-rounded breasts beneath. Her mini-skirts were always quite short. And, her long legs

would turn heads as she walked slowly along the main street. Jan was about 80kg. She had a 36" chest and a very stunning arse. But, as she spoke suggestively to me in the video clip, the businesswoman wore nothing but a flowing

'Gucci' bathrobe...

"MMMM, "I heard Jan murmur, "I KNOW THIS IS MAKING YOU WET, ROSIE!"

Jan then slowly started to rub Belinda breast through her filmy top. Beneath her disheveled police-shirt, the blonde

Policewoman wore a sheer negligee - not quite what you could call 'regulation'...

""OH, JAN!" the policewoman moaned - Belinda pressed her moist lips to Jan's mouth and they 'TONGUE-KISSED'

on the web cam. I sat back in the chair. My eyes fixed the computer screen...

"OH, JAN - YOU BITCH!" I echoed, liking my own lips suggestively. It was so 'SURREAL!'

I sat back, slowly unbuttoning my uniform shirt - there were a couple of 'female' police officers at the local police station that I had suspected of being a little 'BI-CURIOUS'...

"I WANT 'A PIECE OF THE ACTION' TOO!"

The policewoman's issue blouse slid from her shoulder. I pulled at my own uniform shirt. As I watched them, I could feel my nipples hardening.

I felt so 'slutty'...

"SO, "sighed Belinda, staring straight at me as if she were with me, "YOU WANT TO 'FUCK' A POLICEWOMAN IN UNIFORM, ROSIE?"

I had confessed my 'FANTASY' to Jan and, my horny girlfriend had told the sexiest policewoman in town...

"YOU WANT TO TASTE A POLICEGIRL'S 'PUSSY' THEN?" Belinda

Continued - Belinda was talking directly at me. I fumbled with my belt buckle. The policewoman and Jan 'TONGUE-KISSED' again...

"YES!" I confessed, barely able to answer the policewoman...

Soon they were stripping and groping each other very heavily. I could definitely feel moisture in my panties as I watched them fondle and play on the screen. The action got real hot when Jan pushed Belinda on the bed and jumped on top of her. She quickly found her way to Belinda's natural non shaved pussy and began to tongue and suck it. Belinda managed to turn and get into the 69 so she could enjoy Jan's pussy. Belinda started to suck on Jan's clit very hard and Jan let out a few guttural moans. As Jan was giving Belinda's pussy a tongue bath she started working two fingers into her cunt. She was working her fingers deep and slowly in Belinda as far as she could get them. Soon Belinda was panting and Jan inserted finger after finger till she was wrist deep. While Jan was working on slowly rotating her whole hand back and forth in Belinda, Belinda retrieved a tube of flavored lube from the headboard. She coated her own fingers, spread some on Jan's pussy and ass, then placed the tube beside Jan. Jan grabbed the tube and coated generous amounts to her hands and Belinda. As Belinda was working two fingers in Jan's pussy, Jan was lapping and sucking at Belinda's pussy all the while her hand was still inside amongst the velvet of her pussy. Jan then pushed Belinda's legs up and slid four fingers from her left hand in beside the four from her other hand.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.