Kelly
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

After their shower, an attendant showed them to the mud bath.

Entering a room with a number of narrow acrylic beds, they were directed to leave their robes and escorted to two beds side by side. The beds were more like shallow baths, complete with a drain on one end and raised edges as well as a built in head rest. Before they lay down, a layer of warm mud was poured on each bed and the girls were capped with plastic hoods to protect their hair. Sliding into a comfortable position, attendants poured more mud over the rest of their bodies until every square inch was coated. One of the staff placed protective coverings over their eyes and then proceeded to brush the same mud on their faces. A sheet of clear cellophane wrap was placed over top of the beds, tucking them in like blankets right up to their shoulders. A small electric pump sucked out the air from between their bodies and the wrap to keep the mud moist longer. Told to relax, the girls were advised an attendant would check on them every five minutes until the mud dried.

"This has quite a rich odor doesn't it?" said Laura.

"It's the sulfur in the mud," explained Kelly. "It might be a bit strong but it will take all the toxins out of your body. Girl, you are going to shine tonight!"

"As bright as you?"

Kelly laughed. "Oh, I might have a bit of a glow about me, but no one to shine for."

"Kell, can I ask you something personal?"

Kelly laughed again. The two daiquiris had helped her to relax. "Sure Laura, after what happened earlier, I don't think there's much left that would be too personal."

"Well, that's just it," said Laura dropping to a whisper. "Before I saw your picture in the darkroom, I had never had any feelings towards another girl that way. I'm okay with it... I mean... I figured I was just overwhelmed with how beautiful you looked in that picture and then I met you and things have continued to grow. I'm just wondering if you ever..."

"Ever made it with another woman? Is that what you mean?"

Laura was glad her face was covered in mud since she was sure she was blushing furiously. "Yeah... I guess that's what I wanted to know."

Kelly's voice turned very somber. "Honey, if you had asked me that a week ago I would have told you that I had never in my life been involved with another woman, and had no plans to ever try it." Kelly sighed. "But sometimes things change in a big way real fast. I had lots of opportunities when I was modeling, but never took any of them seriously. Some of the women in the business are as bad as some of the men. They like what they see and want to either own it or use it."

"But to answer your question," Kelly continued, "Last week I made love with a woman for the first time in my life. But it wasn't sex."

"Say what?" said Laura.

"I know. It's hard to understand. It was so different! But I am so grateful to that girl because if she hadn't shown me... well, the special moments we've had would probably never have happened."

"Wow," was all Laura could say.

The girls had been laying in the beds for over half an hour and slowly their body heat dried the mud to a hard crusty texture. It was starting to get just a bit uncomfortable when the attendants removed the plastic coverings. Both girls laughed at each other caked with a thick layer of what was now a greenish, ghoulish covering. The attendants gathered their robes and led them to the rinse room.

"I feel stiff as a board," said Laura.

"That'll disappear as soon as they turn the hoses on us," Kelly laughed.

It was almost like a carwash except for softer bristles on the hose nozzles. Girls in one-piece bathing suits scrubbed Laura and Kelly down with professional strokes that came from years of practice. It was even a bit arousing as the bristles brushed against their vulvas and between their butt cheeks. In a matter of minutes all traces of the mud was washed from their bodies and they were handed fresh robes and directed to the whirlpool.

"Timing is critical in a hot tub," said Kelly. "More than 15 minutes and your blood will rise in temperature much like a fever. A lot of people have suffered brain damage from spending too long in these things."

They sat in the swirling waters for ten minutes letting their pores release whatever was left in them. Laura especially was feeling the sensations as the water tingled the newly hairless areas of her body, then left for the showers.

It seemed to Laura she had spent most of the day in the shower with Kelly, but she was enjoying every minute of it. She loved to lather Kelly's body up with the hand made natural soaps. It felt erotic and loving and when Kelly washed her, she was positive her scent of arousal was noticeable. God, she had been in a state of arousal for most of the day and not including the early morning release with Todd, had only climaxed once the entire time.

Kelly gently pulled Laura's head down to lather her scalp once again, and was surprised and thrilled to feel Laura's lips around one of her nipples. She had been horny all day as well but hadn't had a single climax the entire day. Her body ached for one, yet she was hesitant to bring herself off in front of Laura. This time she didn't have the security and privacy of a towel to hide it from Laura, but she needed it so badly that when Laura switched from one excited nipple to the other, Kelly gave in and pulled Laura's head close to her chest.

She felt Laura's hand slip between her legs and between the glycerin soap and Laura's gentle touch, she could feel her heat rising.

"Oh Baby," cooed Kelly, "Please don't stop. I need it so bad."

Laura had no intention of stopping and continued to suckle on Kelly's small breast, sucking in the hard nipple and gently biting it as her hand stroked the soft fur between Kelly's thighs. With Kelly holding her head, Laura could hear her heart beat increase in tempo and reluctantly let the nipple slip from her mouth.

Spreading Kelly's legs a bit further she slid her own leg between Kelly's and kissed her. Their legs, locked like scissors were only adding pressure to the hand in Kelly's slippery folds and Kelly started to hump Laura's hand, moaning into her open mouth, their tongues dancing softly against each other until Kelly's body convulsed in a climax. But it was not enough for either girl and as Laura withdrew her hand they locked legs tighter and slid and rubbed their hot cunts against each other, their hands exploring the other's body. They moaned into their kiss as their hands groped and clasped what flesh they could reach as they approached their orgasms.

Kelly's first orgasm at Laura's hands had only heightened her excitement, Laura was still hot after her earlier orgasm, and their passion peaked almost simultaneously. They continued softly kissing each other and gently holding each other until both came down a little.

Laura looked over Kelly's shoulder, blushed and whispered, "It must be contagious! There's a couple doing the same as us behind you."

Kelly giggled. "You ought to see behind you!"

"Does this go on here all the time?"

"Not all the time sweetheart. There are a lot of powerful women in this club, and it's one of the few places they can let their hair down and really be themselves."

"Maybe we caused this sudden outbreak," whispered Laura.

"Then we better hurry up and get out of here before the place is packed with women in heat."

The girls quickly rinsed and used fresh towels to dry each other, then indulged in a manicure while waiting for a slot with the spa's professional hairdressers Laura also had her eyebrows tweezed by a professional for the first time in her life - it stung a bit, but they used the same lotion to minimize the pain.

The hairdresser did Kelly first, being familiar with her tastes and style, an easy maintenance cut that did not require fancy styling as Kelly preferred the wash and go convenience. After years of having to keep her hair in the styles of the day, Kelly had been glad to switch to an easy maintenance layered look. When she was in a hurry she didn't need a blow dryer or curling iron.

For Laura, Kelly helped pick a style that would lend itself to a variety of ways she could wear it, trimming very little off the ends but shaping it to suit her face better. As Laura was being trimmed and styled, Kelly ordered supper for them.

It was getting on in the evening and more members were arriving, many just for the camaraderie, a place to be with other powerful women who shared similar ideals and lifestyles. Others came for the relaxing pool and whirlpool to soothe the stress of their daily routines while others came for the fitness program offered by the club. And of course there were also the high profile women who met their lesbian lovers at the club. It gave them a sense of freedom and security knowing the club valued their privacy and maintained absolute discretion.

After dressing, Kelly and Laura sat down to a chilled shrimp cocktail, followed by perfectly cooked steamed fish on a bed of wild rice with fresh broccoli and a salad side. They accompanied their meal with a glass of excellent white wine

Kelly discreetly pointed out a few women seated at different tables. "Those two ladies to your left have high profile careers as well as husbands and children. They're also lovers. This club gives them the security of knowing their secret relationship will not leave these walls."

"And those two in the far corner, they not only have a regular membership here but have a guest room they rent by the month." Kelly laughed. "Not every one wants to put on a display in the showers."

Laura blushed.

They ate quietly exchanging small talk, neither of them discussing what had happened earlier. Light, delightful girl talk about a variety of subjects, just like old friends. For desert they treated themselves to a bowl of ripe, pitted black cherries set ablaze on a mound of French vanilla ice cream.

Laura reached across to grasp Kelly's hand.

"Thanks Kelly," said Laura. She started to lightly stroke Kelly's hand, her nails grazing Kelly's palm. Kelly shivered with the sensation.

"I hope this isn't just a one day thing," Laura continued. "I can't bear the thought of not having you in my life. I'm really sorry if I'm making things complicated for you Kelly, but you bring out something in me that I've never felt before."

Kelly smiled softly at her young companion and took the hand holding hers and raised it to her lips, kissing it gently.

"Laura, honey, I can't go on pretending. I need you. I love you and I can't think of my life not having you." Tears were starting to well up in Kelly's eyes. "But I won't hurt Todd either so when we go back to the studio, I've got to tell him how I feel about you."

Laura used her other hand to wipe the tears from Kelly's eyes. "Finally!" she said with satisfaction. "Then you'll see that Todd knows how I feel about you."

As it was already ten, Kelly signaled for the bill and signed it, adding a hefty tip for the staff. The afternoon and evening treatments and refreshments were already billed to her account. As they walked to Laura's Honda, Laura mentioned the expensive cars occupying the parking lot.

Kelly just laughed. "I come here in my Hyundai, but it's 100% mine. Don't be impressed by luxuries if you aren't sure they're paid for. Todd and I pay for everything. It's too easy to get trapped by a lot of little bills that add up and if one day you can't pay them, it all goes away. If you haven't paid for it, its not yours."

The drive back to the studio gave Kelly time for another cigarette. Laura parked out back and used her own key for the first time to get into the studio.

Todd was nowhere to be seen, though muted sounds could be heard from his apartment upstairs. Laura dropped her parcels at the foot of the stairs and grabbed a couple of bottles of mineral water from the fridge.

Kelly sat quietly on the sofa she had crashed on the night they had returned from Regan's and that Laura and Todd had first made love on. Laura opened a bottle for Kelly and handed it to her before she went looking through the collection of CDs.

Picking one of her favorites, she put it in the machine and then holding a finger to her lips, to Kelly's amusement she opened the Victoria's Secrets bag and pulled out the silk boxers and camisole. Trying hard not to giggle, she did a quick strip and changed, putting her clothes into the bag, and returned to sit beside Kelly.

"Let's see how long it takes him to realize we're home."

Picking up the remote for the CD, Laura turned the unit on quietly and skipped through the first few tracks until her very favorite song came up and then cranked up the volume.

Deborah Harry's voice came blasting through the speakers.

"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'

I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha

One way or another, I'm gonna see ya'

I'm gonna meetcha, meetcha, meetcha, meetcha

One day, maybe next week

I'm gonna meetcha..."

Laura leaned closer to Kelly as the song was playing. "I've loved this song ever since I saw the movie 'Coyote Ugly.' It turned me on to a whole new brand of music I'd never paid attention to before."

"I know," said Kelly, "I think some of the best music recorded was in the 70's and 80's. Hey, how do you feel about country music?"

"Country?" asked Laura. "I was country when country wasn't cool!"

"Barbara Mandrell," said Kelly. "I'm impressed."

"Ah, don't be. That's my dad's influence on me. You can name just about any good country artist and I can tell you what they sing. Actually, I like most music except for 'Rap' and that's spelled C, R, A, P!"

Kelly was still laughing as Todd made his way down the stairs.

"There's the missing piece of the puzzle," said Laura standing up to greet him. "Hi honey, I'm home."

Todd kissed her than leaned away to get a better look at her. Aside from the silk nothings she was wearing, she had a glow about her. Her nails had been done, her eyebrows and her hair, and she felt soft as a baby.

"Well look at you," he finally said. "You look fantastic. That hair cut will work wonderfully for you." Looking over at Kelly he smiled and said, "And you look wonderful as always Kell."

"Actually, I hadn't planned on stopping here Todd, 'cause we've got a flight to catch tomorrow, but there's something I need to get off my chest."

Laura sat back down beside Kelly to hold her hand. With her other hand she turned down the volume on the stereo and noted with irony that the CD had moved forward to "The Tide Is High."

Todd could see this was important so he sat down facing the two girls. Kelly took a big gulp of water and started to talk with a trembling voice.

"Todd, you know I love you and I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt you, but, I can't deny my feelings for Laura anymore." She started to cry.

"Hey now... there's no need for tears," said Todd as he quickly moved over and parked himself on the arm of the sofa putting his arms around Kelly.

Laura had known this wasn't going to be easy for Kelly, but hadn't realized the depth of Kelly's anguish. She turned, kneeling on the couch and wrapped her arms around Kelly from the other side gently kissing her friend all over the top of her head.

Kelly's sobbing quieted to gentle shallow gulps of air. Todd was stroking her back while Laura continued the gentle kissing but moving down to plant some on Kelly's face and neck as well. Kelly started to reciprocate. Slowly and tentatively she gently kissed Laura on the lips and then as Laura made a line of kisses to Kelly's neck, Kelly nibbled gently on Laura's ear. Todd slipped his free arm around Laura encouraging her to continue.

Kelly was overwhelmed with emotions. Her mind kept telling her that she should stop this now but there was no denying her growing arousal. Deciding to move things along, Laura deftly unbuttoned Kelly's blouse. Before Kelly could protest, Laura took Todd's hand and placed it on Kelly's exposed breast, which he readily and easily slipped into the palm of his hand feeling her nipple harden. A small moan escaped from Kelly's mouth, which Todd caught by pressing his lips to Kelly's.

Laura slid down and captured Kelly's other nipple in her mouth and gently suckled on it feeling it stiffen and tighten with desire.

Kelly wanted to say no, but Todd's mouth was on hers and it just tasted too good. As Laura shifted position again to loosen Kelly's jeans, Kelly extracted herself from Todd's mouth to kiss Laura deeply and soulfully at the same time grabbing Laura's camisole from the bottom and lifting up. They broke their tender embrace long enough to the camisole off Laura and this time it was Kelly who took Todd's hand and placed it on Laura's breast. As Kelly turned back toward Todd, who had come downstairs shirtless, she latched her lips onto one of his nipples. Her inhibitions were not completely gone, but arousal had replaced fear and she felt so physically and emotionally charged now that she knew she would continue on towards an orgasm.

After more kissing and groping, the arousal level in the room was noticeable in the heat the three of them generated. The room was humming with electricity. Finally summoning up her the last of her resolve, she managed to squirm her way out of the three-way collision and stood up.

Todd had seen her nude on more than one occasion but that had been work related, when shyness or modesty simply didn't cross her mind. The need and the love in his eyes fueled her desire. Her need was great and she pulled Laura's boxers off leaving her totally nude. Next she yanked Todd's scrub pants off and for only the second time saw his erect cock. Then she slipped her own jeans and panties off. Todd reached for her and slid his hands down her firm ass, but after the first pass Kelly pulled free and motioned for Todd to scoot to the middle.

This was the first time that Kelly and Todd had ever looked at each other in a sexual way. Todd could smell the arousal of both girls and his cock glistened with pre-cum. He had never been involved in a three way and wasn't sure what he should do. Laura who had initiated this group grope was now also at a loss. Finally Kelly laughed.

"Well?" she asked as she perched herself on the coffee table, "What do we do now and how do we do it?"

Laura reached over and started to slowly stroke Todd's cock. "I'm not sure. This is new to me. I just know that I'm not going to stop now."

Todd grinned sheepishly and said, "That goes for me too. I'm already too damn close to even try stopping now."

"Okay, let's try this" said Kelly taking charge.

"Todd, you move down and spread your legs so Laura can get between them. Laura, you can't leave Todd in that condition so you do what you think is right and I'll just fit in where I can find room."

Todd turned on the sofa spreading his legs and Laura got on her knees and started to kiss his hard cock. Kelly slid up behind Laura and rubbed her small breasts on Laura's back as she bobbed up and down on Todd's cock. With her hands free, Kelly started to massage Laura's tits that were swinging, stopping every so often to tweak her nipples. Laura was moaning with pleasure so Kelly let one of her hands slide down and glide into Laura's wet cunt. With Laura's butt against her belly, Kelly could feel Laura tighten with anticipation and she could hear Todd moan loudly. She let the hand that had been squeezing Laura's tits drop and slid it forward until she felt the base of Todd's cock, wanting to participate in Todd's pleasure. She lowered her hand to cup his balls amazed at how tight they were and felt Laura's jaw touching her hand on each down stroke. Kelly gently kneaded his balls and in a matter of seconds Todd cried out and fired a volley of cum directly into Laura's eager mouth. As Laura lovingly milked Todd's cum, she felt herself peaking from Kelly's ministrations, so she turned around quickly pulling Kelly on top of her and kissed her. Kelly managed to get her hand back on Laura's steaming twat and realized as she was kissing Laura that she was sharing Todd's cum and that his cock was now bobbing just inches from her head. She felt Laura's hand find her clit and soon she was working her way to an orgasm as well. Todd, pinned under the two squirming, moaning girls, watched in a haze, caressing them where ever he could find an opening but was literally pinned by the two as they manually brought each other closer and closer to orgasm.

Laura peaked first and muffled her scream of delight into Kelly's mouth. Seeing and feeling Laura cum was just the boost Kelly needed to cross her own threshold of pleasure and she climaxed seconds behind Laura humping her hand like a bitch in heat.

The three of them were sated for the moment and with just a touch of awkwardness they slowly untwined.

Kelly scrounged around for her purse and pulled out a cigarette. Lighting it she said, "Well, I guess this sort of changes things a bit doesn't it?"

Todd said, "Well, I guess it does a little bit at that."

Kelly walked over to the stereo and slipped out the Blondie CD and slipped in another with a twinkle in her eye. Moving it ahead to the track she wanted she turned the volume up before hitting play.

A distinctive bass track started thumping out of the speakers as Shaggy started belting out "Angel."

Dancing her way back to the sofa, Kelly took Laura's hand to dance with her.

"... Girl you're my friend when I'm in need,

The feeling I have for you is so strong,

This could never be wrong

You must have been sent from up above,

Thanks for giving me your love..."

As the two girls danced naked together Todd sat back getting aroused all over again.

As the song ended Todd suggested they move to the bedroom upstairs to continue, but Kelly said, "One step at a time okay Todd?"

But both girls went over and started to kiss him and before long Todd had two willing hands wrapped around his prick jerking him off while they exchanged kisses all around. His climax happened too fast and jets of hot cum caught the two girls off guard while they were kissing each other. Streams of cum landed on both of them from their chins to their breasts. As they laughed and licked his surprise off each other, Laura said, "Turn about is fair play."

Taking her cue from Laura, Kelly landed on the other side of Todd and both girls took his hands and placed them where they would do the most good. It was an awkward position for Todd but he gave it his best attempt, sliding a hand over each pubic patch and searching with his fingers for clits. Finding both of them he slid his middle finger back and forth over each until the girls were moaning and he started to slide his dual fingers farther and deeper slipping into the two vaginas and pulling out copious amounts of fluid from both to help lubricate the action on their clits. The girls slid lower and lower on the sofa giving him as much access as possible and soon Laura reached her peak, closely followed by Kelly.

With a sigh, Kelly finally said she should head home, but both Todd and Laura said that would be foolish. After what they had shared, the only logical course of action was for the three of them to just go to bed together since both Todd and Kelly had to leave early the next morning.

Seeing that arguing would get her nowhere, she picked up her clothes as did the other two and they walked upstairs together where they fell into bed with Todd in the middle. It wasn't long before all three were fast asleep.


Kelly was the first to wake up Wednesday morning and she slowly extricated herself from the tangle of limbs. Heading to the bathroom she relieved herself and then stepped into the shower.

"Mind if I join you?"

Laura had woken up and found Kelly missing and heard the shower running. She wanted to make sure that Kelly had nothing but positive feelings of the night before and decided the best course of action would be to shower with Kelly which they had done so many times the day before. She was pleased to see Kelly greet her with a big smile and an invite into the shower. The girls soaped each other up and rubbed their soap-covered bodies against each other.

"God this feels delicious," Kelly said.

"Hmm... Don't I know it," replied Laura. "I could do this all day."

Kelly laughed. "I thought we did that yesterday."

"Mm hmm," mumbled Laura, "but I really like the feel of your body against mine."

"Yeah," said Kelly slightly blushing, "I know exactly what you mean."

"Hey you two," said Todd who had stumbled half asleep into the bathroom, "Leave some hot water for me."

Both girls laughed and rinsed off.


Todd thought it was strange to be alone in the shower this morning when he had gone to sleep with two beautiful and naked girls the night before. But, the truth of the matter was that the whole night had been strange.

Todd had always been attracted to Kelly and had loved her for years without ever expressing his feelings. With her background he had avoided any sexual comments or even thoughts because she was, as far as he was concerned, off limits. Her relationships were usually short lived and more often than not ended in disaster, and it hurt him more than he could even admit to himself to see her pain.

Since his departure from the fashion circuit and the world travel it entailed, his bed partners had diminished in number. Not that he slept with the models, God... he would prefer to masturbate rather then go to bed with one of them, but the makeup girls and fitters and hairdressers he met at every shoot had kept him active enough. Since settling in Charlotte, though he had had a few one-night stands with the occasional girls he did portraits for, though never with one who might become a model for the agency.

He had been reluctant to take on Laura as a portrait since it was set up by a former one night stand, but her friend had convinced him to at least meet her at a local mall. It was the sadness in her that finally broke his resistance. He recognized the pain in her eyes - he had seen it too often in Kelly and sometimes when he looked unprepared into the mirror.

Then he ended up breaking his own rule about not sleeping with a potential model for the agency, and had fallen in love for the first time in his life, or at least a different kind of love from that he had for Kelly. Of course until the last few days, he thought his love for Kelly would never be spoken of let alone taken further. It hadn't been truly consummated last night but they had taken a giant leap forward and he was really happy to see Kelly smiling this morning.

It had not been the three-way as so often depicted in erotic literature or in magazines, but it had been pleasurable, and it had been fun. He thought back to Kelly's choice of music last night.

"You must be sent from up above,

you appear to me so tender,

Thanks for giving me your love."

Watching the two girls dance together he had heard those words over and over and it lent credence to his belief that whoever ruled the fates and destinies of life had to have played a role in this. They had been sent Laura, and she was the key to all of the radical changes in their personal lives. Granted, Kelly had been different since their trip to Regans, but it was Laura that had turned the tide for both of them.

"Todd, did you fall asleep in the shower?" he heard Laura ask.

Shaking the cobwebs out of his head, Todd finished washing and climbed out of the shower. He found the girls sitting at the kitchen table, Kelly with her cigarette and pills and bottles of 'go-juice' all laid out. Laura had a grapefruit in front of her that she was eating without sugar, but rather peeled like an orange. Kelly was complimenting Laura on her good eating habits.

"Grapefruit will burn away fat faster than anything other than exercise, but celery is the only negative calorie food in the world."

"Huh?" said Laura.

"It takes more energy to eat celery than it provides, hence the negative calorie label."

"Wow. So you could make a meal out of it and you would actually lose weight doing it."

"Yeah, technically I think that's right, but there's only so much celery you can eat before you feel bloated."

"Then why did you give me celery seed to take away the bloating I had the other day?" asked Laura.

"Ah, good point. Celery seed is concentrated and a natural diuretic. I take it every day, as you should too. It helps clean the blood and prevents fluid buildup. I find it really handy when I come close to my period."

"Why aren't you teaching this stuff Kell?"

"My, you certainly are full of good questions this morning aren't you Sweetheart? Well, the main reason is that most people are leery of taking any natural products to solve common ailments, and the medical profession makes people like me out to be dangerous quacks, yet they prescribe chemicals that are not natural to do the same things. And above all, I will not be treated as a joke. I have a serious business with Todd and I only share my secrets with those who have an open mind. Aside from Todd, you are the first person I have actually put on a full regimen of supplements. I've advised some of our models about parts of it, especially the celery seed and cayenne, but other than that, unless they ask about a specific problem, I let them use their own good judgment."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.