Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Laura could see the pain in Cara's eyes from across the room, could almost feel it. She left Kelly and Vanetta to talk and catch up with Brenda and Sherri, and went to where Cara was sitting holding her stomach.

"Honey," said Laura, "you've got to let go of that anger or the pain will just get worse."

Tears were forming in Cara's eyes. "But... but..."

"Come with me," said Laura taking Cara's hand. "We'll go someplace quiet and talk."

Kelly looked over as Laura helped Cara up. "Anything wrong?" she asked with concern.

"Just a little intestinal bug, I think," said Laura. "It's okay. I know exactly the cure for it. We'll be back in a little while."

Kelly seemed uncertain, then saw Laura shake her head slightly. She knew now that Cara wasn't suffering from any bug, but Laura's eyes had told her that whatever it was, they needed to be alone for a bit.

Ami and Todd were still busy in the darkroom, but when Laura asked if she should bring Ami along, Cara shook her head. She didn't want her lover to see her like this.

They climbed into the Tracker and Laura headed for the nearest ice cream parlor. Cara said hardly two words during the trip, and Laura allowed the younger girl to think. Thinking was important. It would help Cara clearly say what was bothering her, though Laura already had a good idea.

Ten minutes later they were sharing a "diet be damned" fountain special - nearly a full quart of ice cream, topped with fresh strawberries and drenched with hot chocolate fudge. This monster was then covered with freshly whipped cream and topped with shaved Belgian chocolate and almond slivers and big, juicy black cherries.

They ate in silence for the better part of the bowl, Laura occasionally clinking spoons with Cara as she beat her to a piece of fresh fruit. That began the dueling contest with the extra long fountain spoons, till finally Cara said, "That's not fair!"

"What's not fair, Honey? That I'm getting all your cherries or that Brenda was kissing Kelly?"

"Brenda," said Cara, deftly scooping a cherry out of the bowl before Laura could beat her to it.

"You know Kelly loves you," said Laura, swiping the last visible cherry from the bowl.

"Does she?" Cara asked hopefully.

Laura held the spoon with the cherry towards Cara, slowly and tantalizingly bringing it closer to the younger girl's lips.

"You know she does," said Laura rubbing the edge of her spoon over Cara's bottom lip.

Cara looked at Laura, her eyes threatening to break into tears any moment. She was about to reply but the minute she opened her mouth, Laura slipped the cherry into it. An older couple two tables away harrumphed with disgust and got up and walked out. Laura smiled as they left. Cara giggled. "Now they think that you and me are lovers," she said.

"I don't care what they think," said Laura. "But I do love you, and I love Ami too. Honey, do you think we could all live together if we didn't love each other?"

"So you're saying you love me, but it's a different kind of love," said Cara.

"No," said Laura, "it's never as easy as that. You can't quantify love or put labels on it. We just express it in different ways."

Cara twirled her spoon in the melting ice cream. "But," she said after a few minutes, "Brenda is the one who showed Kelly about woman love. The kind of love that you share with her."

"That's right, Sweetheart," said Laura. "And for that, I love Brenda. If it hadn't been for her, you and I might not be sitting here right now. I'd still be shaving roast beef at Arby's, and you'd be back in Laurel Canyon waiting to finish high school and wondering what to do with your life."

"I know," pouted Cara. "I should be grateful to Brenda as well, but the two of them are going out like on a date! Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not really," said Laura. "I'll have Todd and you and Ami to spend the night with."

"But you won't be sleeping with me and Ami," said Cara loudly, then blushing at her own outburst.

"If sleeping is all they do, you have nothing to worry about," said Laura with a laugh. "Kelly and I didn't get upset when we found you and Ami sleeping with Todd a few nights ago."

Cara blushed. "You saw us?"

"Actually, we were the ones that woke you guys up. But you were so busy trying to get your hand off Todd's cock that you didn't see us hiding behind the couch."

Cara turned a deeper shade of red. "And you guys weren't upset?"

"Cara, Sweetie. It was obvious the three of you had fallen asleep in front of the TV. People do funny things when they're asleep without thinking about it. We knew you and Ami weren't trying to steal Todd from us."

"But... But... Brenda and Kelly will probably have sex!" wailed Cara, not able to hold back the tears.

"I don't understand why that upsets you so much, Sweetie," said Laura. "You can't compare a few hours of physical intimacy with a life long commitment. Remember that in another month, Kelly and Todd and I will be married." Laura's eyes sparkled with the thought.

"But you should be upset!" said Cara. "You can say it's a different kind of love, but it's still sex."

"That's right, Honey. Except, it's just sex. And aren't you assuming a lot? What if all they do is go out for a meal and a movie or something?"

"Yeah, I know. If I assume, I make an ass out of me. But they were still kissing and Brenda had her arm around Kelly!"

"Sweetie. How many times have you seen Todd put his arm around Ami? And how many times has he put his arm around you?"

"But that's different," said Cara.

"No it isn't, Sweetheart. It's how we show affection. And if it goes a bit further than just hugging and kissing, just keep in mind that our Kelly chose us to live with her."


Todd and Ami were oblivious to everything going on in the studio or in the Ice Cream Parlor. They were running print after print through the trays of developer: 8 x 10 proofs that Todd would sort and send off to CrossTrain. When they talked at all, it came out in rapid-fire bursts, and then long periods of silence. Ami could see that Todd was thrilled with the results of what she and Cara had managed to pull off. She was getting a real understanding of what Todd looked for in an image, beginning to realize that no amount of classroom time could match the education she was getting as his apprentice.

The drying cabinet was getting pretty full and some of the prints could be removed. Todd finally stretched and switched off the enlarger.

"That's it, Half Pint," he said as he affectionately rubbed her head. "We're done. Now it's up to CrossTrain to pick and choose."

Ami looked up at the clock. "Jesus, Todd, it's past seven o'clock! No wonder I'm thirsty. Do you want a drink?"

"Yeah, that would be great. Mineral water, please. I think I need to replenish my electrolytes."

"Why mineral water?" asked Ami. "I always thought that Gatorade was better for you?"

"It is if you are sweating up a storm like athletes," said Todd, "but I just get dry and thirsty working in here. The mineral water is good for replenishing my salts and electrolytes without adding calories."

"Cool. But you don't seem to watch calories when you are eating!"

Todd grinned. "I like to eat. The vitamins take care of the rest. Now are you going to get us a drink or do you want to talk till the pictures are dry?"

"Back in a flash," Ami said laughing, as she stepped into the revolving door.

At the swoosh of the heavy door, Brenda, Sherri, Vanetta and Kelly all looked around, only to see Ami standing in just her panties!

Sherri's eyebrows shot up, Brenda smiled, and Vanetta and Kelly laughed.

"Oops! I did it again!" exclaimed Ami, quickly turning the door back to the darkroom.

"That's our Ami," said Kelly. "She's a hard one to keep clothes on!"

"God, she doesn't look anything like the girl I met out at Brookhaven," said Sherri. "She's beautiful!"

"As you will be," said Kelly. "You already are, but a bit of makeup and some work with your hair, and we can get a basic portfolio started for you."

Ami came back out this time wearing a T-shirt showing only her bare legs. "Nearly done," she hollered as she dashed for the kitchen fridge and pulled out two bottles of mineral water. "Just got to empty the chemicals!" was all anyone heard as she reentered the darkroom.


It was too late to plan or prepare a group meal, and it would definitely not be fair to Brenda and Kelly who wanted to spend a night out on their own. Kelly had been waiting for a chance to be alone with Brenda and tell her of all the wonderful things going on in her life and how much Brenda was responsible for.

Laura and Cara arrived back just after Robert, to hear him explain that the new band would start rehearsals on Saturday, so Todd arranged with Sherri to get the bulk of her portfolio done in the morning.

Vanetta sent an email to the CrossTrain executive in charge of the new ad campaign, requesting the equipment be picked up as soon as reasonably possible. She added a not so subtle hint that it would be a pity to see the tumbling mat go as the girls used it every day to keep in shape, implying that if a follow-up was needed CrossTrain would want Cara and Ami to be in the best shape possible. And of course all the outfits modeled by the girls would remain with TKO!

She shut down her machine and turned to find Todd and Ami had joined them, sucking on the remains of their mineral water.

"Are we all done for the day?" asked Kelly.

"Everything we can do today," said Todd, scrutinizing Sherri.

"Suddenly I'm feeling like a piece of steak," said Sherri watching Todd.

"It's okay, Sherri," said Ami getting up and walking over to the tall, slender, dark haired girl. Ami lifted Sherri's hair from her neck and held it up with one hand as she stroked Sherri's now exposed neck with the other.

"Nice neckline," said Ami, looking at Todd.

"I agree," said Todd. "We'll have to do something to emphasize that."

Vanetta sat on her desk and Robert took her seat, lifting her feet into his lap and started to massage them. She smiled as she watched Robert respond to what the others were doing.

Kelly walked to the make-up table and retrieved a few large banana clips and pinned Sherri's hair up high. "Definitely a good neck," said Kelly.

Ami continued to circle Sherri, twisting her shoulders and torso, looking for other major focus points. Sherri gasped as Ami slid her hands over her breasts and down to her hips. "Nice long waist!" Ami said.

"Ah, but the position of her belly button will determine if we can use it to her advantage," said Todd.

"Well?" said Ami to Sherri.

"Well, what?" asked a perplexed Sherri.

"Are you going to take your t-shirt off or do I have to do that as well?"

Kelly laughed. "Todd, your apprentice is taking to this very quickly!"

Todd smiled. He could see that Ami was already planning tomorrow's shoot, and getting the information he would need. Kelly was right. Ami was a natural.

Sherri let out a sigh and lifted up her t-shirt hem. She thought about turning away when she realized that would be so unprofessional. She knew that real models changed in open dressing rooms all the time.

Vanetta pressed down lightly with her foot, feeling Robert's cock swelling. He looked up at her, and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw her smiling at him. Betrayed by his own dick. Well, Vanetta had told him to expect this working in the studio.

Ami was smiling as well. What most of the others didn't know, but she had felt when she had run her hands over Sherri's body was that Sherri was not wearing a bra!

Sherri lifted her T up and pulled it over the combs in her hair, then dropped the shirt on the floor.

Robert's cock swelled some more at the sight!

"Damn!" said Ami. "High waist shorts. Here... let me help," she said as she unbuttoned Sherri's shorts.

The shorts parted on their own accord and threatened to drop to the floor.

"I hope you're wearing panties," said Vanetta, pressing with more intensity on Robert's stiff mast. This would work out very nicely for her tonight!

"It's Sara that keeps losing her panties," said Todd.

"The one going to Miami?" asked Laura.

"Yep, that's her," said Kelly.

Cara wasn't saying a word, but stood watching in amazement as her lover undressed another woman right in front of her. She had to admit it was rather sexy.

Sherri's shorts slowly slid to the floor, leaving her in only a skimpy pair of low rider, high cut, frilly and dainty panties. Light blue panties, with embroidered flowers and trimmed with a cotton lace border.

"And?" she asked Ami. "Does my belly button work for you?"

Ami smiled. "You have a beautiful belly button and just in the perfect place, don't you think so, Todd?"

"I totally agree," said Todd. "Bare midriff shots tomorrow for sure!"

"So? Does that mean we can get something to eat now?" asked Sherri. "I'm starved."

Ami gave Sherri a light slap on the bum. "Nope, definitely not starved," she said laughing.

"Hey!" said Sherri. "I resemble that remark!" and then laughed with the rest of them.

"I'm going to order in some pizza and wings," said Todd, and he moved to his desk to use the phone.

"Fast food for a fast lifestyle?" asked Brenda.

"It's not always this fast," said Kelly.

"It's just been one of those days," finished Laura.

Ami turned to Sherri. "Do you want to get dressed now?"

Sherri thought about it for a moment, then shook her head no. "I'm comfortable right now." What she didn't add was that she saw the reaction she was getting from Robert, and from Cara and Ami. She liked it. If this was what it felt like to be a model, she could get used to this!

"I know what you mean," said Ami. "I spend more time undressed than I do dressed these days. I guess I'm a natural born nudist," and with that she pulled her T-shirt off.

"Nice breasts," said Sherri, reaching over to cup them.

"Thanks!" said Ami. "Though I wish mine were more symmetrical like yours are," as she lightly stroked Sherri's boobs.

Laura looked at Cara, wondering how she would react to this flirtation. But Cara was smiling and slipped out of her own T-shirt, and moved closer to the other girls. Cara planted a big kiss on Ami's mouth and then her neck and said, "but I love yours just the way they are, Honey!"

Ami laughed and kissed Cara back. "Thank you, Darling. It's you I want to make happy, forever."

Cara finally understood, and placed her arms over Sherri and Ami's shoulders drawing them in for a bare breasted hug.

Vanetta was watching all this with a smile on her lips. Robert's cock had swelled to dangerous proportions and she could feel the heat emanating from his groin.

"Do you three want to get a room?" she called out playfully.

Ami looked at Cara, then at Sherri before answering. "Naw, we've just got a mutual admiration society going here. But feel free to take care of Robert."

Kelly burst out laughing.

Vanetta laughed as well and asked Todd how long before the food arrived.

"Half an hour," said Todd.

Vanetta grinned. "More than enough time for a quickie," she said, looking at Robert.

He blushed, but got up when Vanetta did. Vanetta turned on the studio sound system and selected Norah Jones' latest CD, then unbuttoned her blouse, letting it drop to the floor. "Undo me, honey," she said, presenting her back to Robert. He undid her bra and slid the straps from her shoulders, running his hands down her arms. With a mischievous grin she turned to the group looking at her, her chocolate breasts swinging free with their dark nipples hardening and extending, and said, "Why is everybody looking so surprised? You think I like wearing clothes all day?" Then she laughed and grabbed Robert's belt, pulling him after her as she headed to their love nest upstairs.


Vanetta wasted no time, efficiently removing Bobby's clothes and pushing him back against the bed, then lowered herself to latch her mouth on his blood-engorged organ. Robert was so aroused that it took less than a minute before he shot his seed deep into Vanetta's throat. Vanetta licked her lips. "Now that we have the urgency removed, we can take our time and enjoy ourselves," she said.

Robert helped her up from her position on the floor and kissed her passionately, tasting his own essence on her tongue, which caused his erection to start growing again immediately. Gently he removed the last of her clothes and laid her on the bed where he then lowered his head to the aroused center of her desire.

Since moving into Todd's apartment, Robert and Vanetta had made love in every room in every position they could think of. While they had decided to stick with Todd's generous furniture donation, they had started to add their own personal little touches to the place. Coconut scented candles were abundant in the bedroom, and cream-colored satin sheets covered the bed. Robert loved the contrast of Vanetta's chocolate body on the pale sheets.

Vanetta quickly pulled her knees up and apart, giving Robert the best access possible. He had really learned quite a few tricks in their time together and it took him only moments of nibbling on her labia to get her juices flowing. And they did flow. Vanetta had never thought sex could be this great. Robert loved to tease her and lick her bringing her slowly to a peak and then backing away leaving her panting with lust. He would do this repeatedly until she would finally grab his head and shove his face into her cunt, and only then would he latch on to her clit and suck till she crossed over her critical point. His very talented hand would be under her butt, gathering her dripping juices and with lubricated fingers would slide one into her puckered anus and another would be worrying her vagina, tickling her "G" spot.

Netta discovered with Robert that she was multi-orgasmic, and she would cum at least three times while he sucked and licked her delicious box. After she had screamed out a chorus of oaths and praises and prayers in her Jamaican patois, Bobby's cock was as hard as a cold steel chisel. He moved forward aiming his cock for her well lubricated tunnel and drove into her like a piston, pushing her over the edge once more.

Bobby eased up on his thrusting, knowing what his lover liked to do next.

"I love you, Bobby," she whimpered, and then using her tight muscles rolled them over giving her the dominant position. Bobby was still lodged deep inside her and felt her muscles contracting trying to pull his seed out of him. She knelt on his cock slowly clenching her internal muscles, bent forward to place loving kisses all over his face still covered with her juices.

Slowly she began to rock on his prick and the tight tunnel started to move along the hard shaft like a subway tunnel on a train bound for pleasure. Bobby used his hands to cup and caress her beautiful tits, and tilted his head bending his neck, trying to suckle them as she rode the train.

Vanetta could feel the vein in his cock start to pulse and she knew that he was getting close to his eruption. Reaching behind her she lightly cupped his sac and then began to drive her pelvis into his till she felt his hot seed splashing in on her womb. It was enough to give her one more climax as well, and then she collapsed on him, both of the drenched in sweat and reeking of sex!


Downstairs, the others heard the shower starting up. Brenda finally couldn't hold it in any longer and started to giggle.

"What language was that?" she asked Kelly.

Kelly smiled and told her whenever Vanetta got excited she resorted to her Jamaican patois.

"And you thought she sounded British," said Brenda to Sherri with a smug smile.

Sherri was still wearing only panties, as was Ami. Cara had felt overdressed wearing shorts, so she had shucked them and was now showing her satin boxer style shorts. "For comfort," she grinned in the way of an explanation.

"Now if I can get you girls to answer the door when the pizza and wings arrive, dressed the way you are..." suggested Todd.

"Dream on, Todd," said Cara. "I don't show these to just anybody," she said hefting her breasts.

"I'd do it," said Laura, "but with my luck, it would be my dad or uncle Lew with more information on that stalker."

"Stalker?" said Brenda and Sherri at the same time.

So for the next fifteen minutes, Kelly told the story about what had been happening in the last week.


Robert and Vanetta came downstairs just as Kelly was finishing the story. Vanetta had slipped on a thin, light silk, cream-colored nightshirt. It did nothing to hide her erect nipples or her dark bush which peeked out as she walked, the bottom of her bum cheeks swaying and showing appropriately at the right times.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang, saving Robert from inquiring minds. Despite Laura's fears that it might be her father or uncle Lew, it was the pizza deliveryman. As usual, Todd had over-ordered and for the six females and two males, there were four large pizzas and two buckets of wings. Dipping sauce in every variety and flavor along with Todd's favorite: "Hell-Fire."

Ami reached with a chicken wing for the "Hell-Fire" dipping sauce when Cara brushed her hand aside.

"Don't even think about it," said Cara. "You eat that and I'll take a lighter to bed with me tonight and you'll be joining the 'blue-flame' club!"

Robert choked on his pizza and Todd started to howl with laughter.

"What's the 'blue-flame' club," asked Sherri.

Ami was glaring daggers at Cara.

"Cara is suggesting I pass wind in bed," said Ami. "Supposedly, though I believe it's just an urban legend, you can light the methane gas passed."

"Oh!" said Sherri, a look of understanding on her face. "So, Ami farts in bed. Does she stick your head under the covers like James does with us girls?"

"No," said Cara. "Ami loves me too much to do something that gross. And usually her toots smell like celery 'cause of the vitamins we take. But that 'Hell-Fire' sauce will gag me!"

Netta was pounding on Bobby's back. He had inhaled so sharply on the pizza he was chewing he was having trouble clearing his windpipe.

Todd was of no help as he was red in the face with laughter. Cara stood up and pressed her bare breasts against Robert's back and did the Heimlich maneuver. While it cleared the obstruction from his throat, Bobby instantly had another problem growing up front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.