Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Todd grinned up at the indignant brunette as she glared around at the little group.

"Well, hello, Deanna! Would you like a glass of wine?"

Cara and Ami scrambled for their t-shirts to cover themselves, but Kelly just smiled while Laura was more concerned by this hostile female than her bare breasts.

"Do I know you?" asked Deanna, and then was almost rocked off her heels as she was tackled by a 12 year old.

"Mom! You came!"

"Anna?" She wrapped her arms around the thin shoulders and feeling bare skin, looked down at her daughter. "Anna Helen Regan! Whatever are you doing running around topless?"

"She probably takes after you, Deanna," said Todd. "Chuck told me that you used to be quite fond of skinny dipping."

"He told you that?" she asked, amazement in her voice.

"He told us a lot about you," said Kelly. "It was what he spoke of the most. How much he loved you and missed you and how sorry he was for the way he treated you after the death of your mother."

Deanna slowly slid down to the deck still clutching Anna.

"Would you like that glass of wine now, Deanna?" Kelly asked.

"Please," she said.

Ami fetched another glass and Todd poured Deanna a healthy portion.

Deanna nearly emptied the glass in a single gulp and motioned Todd to top her up.

"And what brings you here tonight, Deanna?" asked Todd, filling her glass.

"Yes, I thought you weren't coming," Anna added in a small voice.

"Anna, baby, after what your grandfather did, I couldn't stay away."

Seeing that there was no trouble, Ami and Cara dropped the t-shirts they had clutched in their hands.

"What did Grandpa do, mom?" Anna asked.

"I was working alone this morning and this man walked into my office and asked for me by my real name," she said. "My husband was off playing golf, and I figured this had to be something important or legal and I didn't want to answer this man, but he was persistent. He said he had a very important message for Deanna Regan and that I matched the description and a photograph he had. He said all it was, was a message, and that I could do with it what I wanted. He just wanted to be sure that he was giving it only to the person for whom it was intended."

"And?" Anna urged her on.

"I finally said that I wanted to see some credentials and he showed me a photo ID card that said he was a private investigator," Deanna continued, "so then I asked him who his client was and he said it was Chuck Regan. I thought my heart was going to stop. Dad had found me after all this time, but the man said that Dad didn't know where I was. He said it was a specific part of the contract. Dad didn't want to know, unless it was by my choice. I figured that if the man was lying or not, he had found me, and if all he had to do was find me, then he didn't have to tell me anything. He could just report to your Grandfather. So I told him I was who he was looking for and he handed me a sheet of paper. Said that he was supposed to read it to me but that I might feel more comfortable reading it myself than hearing it from a stranger."

"What did it say, Deanna?" Laura asked.

Deanna looked up at Laura and shook her head. "Do you realize that I don't know any of you? I come on to my boat and find my daughter half naked with five strangers. Yet you seem to know all about me."

"Chuck talks a lot about you, Deanna," Kelly said.

Deanna sighed. "The paper said that when I was found I was to be told that Dad was very sorry for having driven me away from my home, my life and my baby girl," she said, giving Anna a squeeze. "He said that he loved me, missed me very much and if I could forgive an old fool, he wanted to see me again, but only if I wanted. The rest was just instructions that I was not to be bothered or pestered again, but just asking if I was happy."

Deanna held out her glass again to Todd.

Todd shrugged and filled it once again, but cautioned her that in her emotional state, the wine might give her a headache.

"Maybe not a headache," she said, "but I am getting awfully hot."

"So," said Kelly, "get comfortable. It is your boat after all."

"You look familiar," said Deanna as she slipped off her dress, relaxing in just her bra and panties.

"She's a famous model, mom," Anna said, "and Todd is a photographer."

"Are you the photographer who took the picture of Anna?" Deanna asked.

"Guilty as charged," said Todd with a smile

"Brenda said you took a beautiful picture of Anna. I wish I could see it."

"Well, you could ask Chuck. He has a copy in his room in the village," said Kelly.

"Oh, yeah, right. After three glasses of wine! Some homecoming eh?" said Deanna.

Kelly laughed, said that Chuck was probably asleep now anyway. Then she introduced herself and everyone else properly.

"I guess that now we're all acquainted, I guess I can lose this as well," said Deanna taking off her bra to expose a nice full pair of breasts. She massaged the strap marks on her tanned skin.

Laura laughed. She too knew the discomfort of having her boobs restrained.

Kelly asked Ami if she would mind bringing up more Evian. "It will help prevent a headache in the morning," she said as an explanation to Deanna.

When Ami came back with the bottles of water, enough for everyone, Kelly asked Deanna what made her decide to come, and why so late.

"I didn't know what to do at first," Deanna said. "I thanked the detective and said to tell my father I was fine. Anna had asked me to come here this weekend, and I wanted to, but I didn't want to get into it again with Dad. Sorry, Baby," she said to Anna.

"Then I read the note over again and started to cry. I couldn't stop. Then my husband came home and I decided that I was coming. I told him that I had to meet with a client about possibly unloading this boat and that I would be gone for a few days. And now, here I am. I don't know what to do next."

"Do you want to see him?" asked Laura.

"Yes... yes, I do. I just don't know how to approach him. He thinks he shut me out, but I was the one who walked away."

"But that's all past history now," said Kelly.

"And I think I might have the perfect solution for you," said Todd.


Deanna listened carefully, munching on an apple, as Todd laid out his plan.

Everybody agreed that it was a perfect plan and then Cara and Ami excused themselves saying they were tired and headed off to bed.

"You can sleep with me tonight, mom," said Anna. "It's not the biggest bed, but I don't take up much room!"

Deanna laughed and asked Anna which cabin she was in, gave her a big hug and kiss, and said she would be in shortly.

Finally, it was just the four adults left sitting on the deck.

"Do you make it a habit of sitting around topless?" Deanna asked.

"Oh no!" said Kelly.

"Usually we wear less," laughed Laura.

Deanna laughed as well.

"Chuck talked a lot about when you and he and your mother used to swim at the lake," said Todd. "I think seeing Kelly, Brenda, Amanda and Anna skinny dipping the last time we were there brought back a lot of memories for him."

"I haven't done it since then," sighed Deanna. "I miss those days."

"Damn!" said Kelly. "I forgot to ask Chuck if we could christen the baby at the lake."

"Baby?" asked Deanna. "Who's having a baby?"

"We are," said Laura. "Kelly's just the lucky one to be carrying it."

Deanna looked at the three of them. "We?" she said.

"Yep," said Kelly, "the three of us are an item."

"Actually, we're going to get married," said Todd. "Just to make it permanently legal."

"Oh," said Deanna to Todd. "So one girl isn't enough for you? You need two?"

"It's not like that, Deanna," said Kelly calmly. "It's more like us two girls need Todd, as well as each other. Actually, Laura and I were lovers before Todd and I started a sexual relationship. I think our baby was conceived at your father's house."

"I feel like I should be outraged or something," said Deanna, "but seeing the three of you... You all look so happy."

"That's because we are!" said Laura. "Though Todd's dream of the three of us getting married is strictly fantasy."

"Oh, ye of little faith," said Todd.

"It doesn't have to be a fantasy," said Deanna slowly.

"Told you there was a way," said Todd smugly.

"You mean you've already figured out how to make this possible?" asked Laura.

"I've had a pretty good idea," said Todd, "and seeing what Deanna just said, I think I'm on the right track."

"It will only be valid in International Waters," said Deanna. "I don't think it's legal in any western country."

"I don't think that we need society's approval, Deanna," said Todd. "I just want to show a few close friends that we are very serious about remaining together, and neither of the girls will want to change their names. Kelly has a history with hers, and Laura is about to create one."

"Might I suggest legal contracts, then?" said Deanna.

"Why?" asked Kelly. "It's like you said. It will never stand up on land or in a real court."

Deanna smiled at Kelly. "It's not that, Kelly. I see now that I've been a bit blinded by society's codes of what's right and wrong, but I can feel the love you have for each other. I'm only suggesting legal contracts in the event of illness or, God forbid, something worse. It's called an Enduring Power of Attorney, and it will give all of you rights to determine courses of treatment and in some places, simply the right to visit if one of you should fall seriously ill."

"You mean designate each other as spousal equivalent?" asked Laura.

"That's it exactly!" said Deanna. "It's not the same as a marriage certificate, but for most things, it's just as good. It will allow only the other two to make serious decisions for you when you're incapable of making them for yourself."

"I hate even thinking about that kind of thing," said Kelly, "but you have a good point, Deanna. Thanks!"

Then Kelly turned her gaze onto Todd. "You sneaky bugger! You said you'd find a way to marry us both. I loved the idea and I loved you for wanting to, but I never thought you'd find a way!" She threw herself on him, kissing him passionately.

Laura laughed and jumped on top, joining in the kissing and hugging.

"Well, seeing how you three are occupied, perhaps I should go and join my daughter," said Deanna.

Laura and Kelly disentangled themselves from Todd, who was beaming.

"I'm sorry, Deanna," said Kelly. "We can pick this up later on," she giggled as she squeezed Todd's leg.

Todd picked up Kelly's cell phone and scrounged in his pockets until he found the number of the Marriott Inn. He dialed the number and left a message with the front desk that Chuck be invited to join them on board the CL1 at 9 o'clock for breakfast and to discuss baby news.

After he hung up, he said to Deanna, "That'll make sure he's here in the morning. The rest will be up to you and him."

Deanna gulped down more of her water. Laura went and got a few more bottles.

"Deanna," said Kelly, "how about you and me swap some favors tomorrow morning?"

"What do you mean?" asked Deanna.

"Todd told me how Chuck responded to Anna when he saw her posing for him and he thought it was you. You look beautiful, but if you give me a half hour in the morning before he gets here, I should be able to duplicate that look."

"Yeah," said Laura. "I don't understand why someone as beautiful as you dresses so conservatively. You're wearing hardly any makeup and your hair looks positively matriarchal!"

Deanna raised her eyebrows at Laura.

"I'm sorry, Deanna," said Laura. "I've just gotten used to saying what's on my mind."

Deanna was quiet for so long that Laura thought she had really upset the woman, but then she said, "Its okay, Laura. I guess I've been..." she paused, as if looking for the right word, "unhappy for quite a while..."

(Deanna had married an older man, coincidentally with a similar physical build to her father. He knew her real name and had counted on using her family connection to improve his business. She refused flat-out, and things soured between them when he found he just could not get her to change her mind. (That Regan stubborn trait!) Deanna had actually used his contacts to improve her own business life. Their relationship had been mostly in name only for the last 6 - 8 years, but she had discovered about a year ago he had taken a lover. A pretty young thing of 22 - less than half his age. A pretty young MALE thing!)

"What made you unhappy, Deanna?" Todd asked softly.

"I found out something about my husband that he really didn't want me to know," she answered with a crooked smile. "And it made me feel, I suppose you'd say... old and unloved."

"Which of course is silly and you know that, right, Deanna?" said Kelly. "You and I are about the same age, and I could tell you some stories about not being happy, but if I've learned anything, it's that my happiness depends on me."

Deanna sighed.

"You're about my size, Deanna," said Laura. "I've got some great outfits with me. Brand new designer stuff. Let Kelly fix your hair and makeup and we'll dress you up just right!"

Deanna laughed. "All of a sudden I feel like I'm a Barbie Doll. Okay. We'll do it. But what is it you want from me, Kelly?"

"I want you to tell me about giving birth!" said Kelly.

Deanna laughed and said it would be her pleasure. "I think that having Anna is about the only thing I've done right."

"Deanna," said Todd, "I asked Chuck about Anna's father and he said you refused to tell him. Does he know he has a beautiful daughter?"

Deanna's eyes misted over. "I loved him," she said. "But he was older than me. Not by much at this point in my life, but I was only 15 back then. He worked for my dad, and he left before I found out that I was pregnant. The last I heard he was on the west coast and has a wife and child. I've kept this a secret for a long time. I'm not sure if I could intrude on his life now with this news. It wouldn't be fair to his family."

Todd moved over and put his arm around Deanna's shoulder. "I understand," he said softly. "It must have been hard on you all these years."

Kelly slid up on Deanna's other side and said, "and we have to tackle our own demons one at a time. I'm glad that you found the courage to see your father again. You just don't know how happy he will be."

Laura moved to sit in front of Deanna, taking hold of her hands. "We'll be your support group, Deanna. From what you said about the detective finding you, your father left the door open for you to make your own choice. He could have just had you found and come to see you, but all he asked was if you were happy. I'd say that he really cares for you, if he's willing to let you go and live your own life."

"Laura's right, Deanna," said Todd. "Chuck's not trying to interfere with your life, he just wants you to know how much he loves you and misses you."

Deanna put her head on Kelly's shoulder and cried.


Ami and Cara had done their best not to rock the boat after getting into their bed. They found their lovemaking that night to be subdued and tender. It had been a long day and an emotional evening, from the elation of arriving and the excitement of the day, to the arrival of Deanna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.