Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Todd eased the Hummer onto I-77 heading south towards Columbia. Cara and Ami, having claimed the rear seat for smooching and snoozing, started to sing, "Hit The Road Jack," and Laura and Kelly playfully joined in. Todd just shook his head.

The ride was smooth and traffic was light. Kelly and Laura, not being able to decide who would ride solo on the middle bench, had squeezed in together on the wide 'shotgun' seat up front. As they left North Carolina, Laura had said, "Here I go again!"

Todd slipped on his aviator sunglasses as the light from the rising sun hit the driver's side window like a halogen searchlight. Even with the darkest legal tinting on the Hummer's windows, it was a very bright morning.

"Celeste couldn't have asked for a nicer day to unveil the Wheel," he said.

"I hope this is as big a success for her as the InterCoastal project was for the others," said Kelly.

"I think anything any of the 'James Gang' does will be successful," said Todd. "Look at Regan. They came in as models and now run the place. And I'll bet JulieAnn tied up a small fortune investment wise on IC stock before the wing was unveiled."

Kelly laughingly agreed. "She's a smart cookie all right."

They rode for over an hour, clipping along at a good speed listening to CDs, when a sleepy voice piped up from the rear bench.

"Didn't you promise us a real breakfast, Todd?" asked Cara.

"Yes I did, Kiddo," said Todd. "Can you hold out a little longer? Once we get to Columbia, we'll be more than halfway there."

"Yeah, we can hold on," said Ami. "Just wake us when we get there. There's nothing here to see except cows and cotton."

"Don't forget rice," added Cara.

"Yeah, lots of rice too," said Ami.

"I'm shocked to hear such nonchalance about the 'Okra Capital of the US, '" said Kelly.

"Yes, mother," snickered Cara. "We'll eat our okra and get big and strong when we grow up!"

"You want me to sing again?" threatened Kelly. "Just so the ride isn't so boring?"

Cara and Ami both laughed. "No, mommy. Please don't. We'll be good little girls and go back to sleep!"

"Humph..." said Kelly. " You'd think I sing like a banshee in heat!"

Neither Laura nor Todd said a word. They were trying to cover their smiles.

"And thank you two for all the support!" Kelly said, but she couldn't hide her own smile.

"That sounds rather nice, don't you think?" mused Laura.

"What's that, Honey?" asked Kelly.

"The way the girls call you mom. It suits you."

"God... I don't think it's really sunk in yet," said Kelly. "Either that or I'm really comfortable with the idea that I've got a little person inside of me."

"Think Maurice's will be open this early?" asked Todd.

"It's Saturday, I can't see them not being open for business in the morning," said Kelly.

"Who's Maurice?" asked Laura.

"It's actually Piggy Park / Maurice Gourmet BBQ," said Kelly. "People Magazine named it the best all-in-one Barbeque Restaurant. Maybe we can get a real breakfast of ham and eggs!"

The miles passed quickly and soon the road signs and billboards were starting to crowd out the scenery. At the juncture of I-77 and 20 Todd took the off ramp and drove to Devine.

True to their word, both Cara and Ami were asleep in the back seat when Todd shut off the engine after parking in the little shade there was.

"We better pick up some road supplies here too, before we head out again," said Todd. "We'll be heading east after this and the sun is going to come right through the windshield."

Kelly woke the girls up as Laura stretched herself. "It's a great ride, Todd, but I'm not used to long distance road trips."

As they sat down to order, Kelly's cell phone rang.

"Now I wonder who the hell that could be," said Todd laughing. "Everybody who has that number knows Kelly isn't awake this early!"

Kelly shot him a dirty look as she flipped the phone open. "Hello?"

"Sure, that's not a problem, JulieAnn. No, Todd won't mind a little side trip. Just let me write down the address."

Kelly scrambled for a pen and scribbled on a napkin.

"Okay, I've got it, and I'm sure Cara or Ami can point it out if we can get them to stay awake long enough," she said with a laugh. "So we'll see you in a while."

Kelly disconnected and put her phone back in her purse.

"We'll be picking up Erin before we get to the marina," said Kelly. "Seems she had a practice yesterday and everybody's too busy getting the final details done to pick her up."

"Okay," said Todd, "It's not that far out of the way."


Forty-five minutes later, after a very satisfying breakfast of steak and eggs with home fries, they climbed back into the Hummer.

At Kelly's insistence, they had picked up a case of Maurice's Gourmet Blend BBQ Sauce for Sara. Todd loaded it into the back of the Hummer.

"You realize of course that we'll have to pick up some for ourselves on the way back, right, Honey?" Kelly cooed in his ear.

Todd just smiled. He would do anything for Kelly or Laura, he realized.

"I hope you guys don't mind," said Kelly, "but I think I'll grab the middle bench and try to nap for a bit."

"I think I'll join you, Kell," said Laura. "Todd wore me out last night."

"Can you handle it by yourself, Honey?" Kelly asked Todd.

"Sure, no problem. There's just an hour left to go. Grab a few winks. I'll be okay."

Todd put the other items they purchased in the front seat, broke open a near frozen bottle of water, and pulled out of the parking lot with both visors lowered and the air conditioner on.

Cara and Ami dropped right back to sleep again, and shortly after Todd turned on to I-26 towards Charleston, he heard Kelly and Laura's gentle breathing, fast asleep.

Todd was looking forward to seeing Chuck again. While Vanetta had told Gloria about the pregnancy, neither Todd nor Kelly had any family to break the happy news to. They had decided last night to wait with telling others of the news until the company picnic, but had made an exception for the "James Gang" and Chuck and Anna.

Todd's thoughts of Chuck and his admiration for the older man were interrupted as Ami crawled over the seats to join him up front.

"Cara still asleep?" he asked.

"Like a log!" said Ami. "You don't mind if I ride shotgun for a while, do you?"

Todd chuckled. "Not at all. Glad to have the company."

Ami had her camera out and twisted in the seat till she sat cross-legged focusing on Todd, her shorts riding up her thighs high enough for Todd to see her panties.

She noticed him looking. "You don't miss much, do you?" she asked.

"Real photographers don't," he chuckled.

"I'll have to keep that in mind," Ami said with a smile, but did nothing to change her position.

"Did you know that photographers are the most camera shy of all people?" Todd asked.

"Really?" CLICK "I would never have guessed it," said Ami. She adjusted her position a bit, exposing yet more of her panties, placing her feet against the wide center console and her back against the door, her knees wide apart so she could see Todd through the viewfinder.

Todd chuckled. "I guess you won't suffer from that problem."

"Well, you'll be seeing a lot more if you do the portrait of me that Cara wants, the way she wants it, and you did promise to do a series of pictures of me and Cara like the ones you did of Kelly and Laura together."

"That I did promise, Ami, but there's a difference between me behind the lens shooting a subject and you sitting there as a person."

"Does it bother you? Me sitting this way?"

"No," Todd said with a smile. "Even if you were trying to hit on me which I know you aren't, it wouldn't bother me. Maybe I'm just a bit curious."

CLICK "I guess that after all these years of pent up frustration and hiding my feelings in the closet," she giggled at her own pun, "I just feel more like a woman now and I feel very sexually liberated."

"It must feel good to finally be yourself," Todd said.

"Oh, it feels better than good," Ami laughed.

CLICK

Todd laughed again. "What's your shutter speed set at?"

"250," said Ami. "There's more than enough light to shoot at that speed and still keep the F stop at 5.6."

"And you're taking your light reading from where?"

"I'm splitting the difference between the shadows on your face and the light coming in through the window," she answered.

"I'll tell you a trick," said Todd. "To get a sense of movement, decrease the shutter speed to 1/60 and tighten up the F stop to get a meter reading just from my face."

"Won't that over-expose the picture?" asked Ami.

"Not if you focus only on my face," said Todd. "I'll be perfectly lit and clearly focused, but it will blur the view out of the window and increase the light outside. A nice study in contrasts."

CLICK!

Todd pointed to the Jerky and bottled water. "Help yourself, kiddo."

As Ami opened up a bottle of Evian, she mentioned that if they took a right turn now, they would be at her home in ten minutes.

"Should I turn here for Erin?" Todd asked.

"No, James and Erin live closer to the other end of town. I'll tell you where to get off for the shortest distance."

"Are you homesick, Ami?" Todd asked with concern.

"Nope, just making an observation is all. We're used to being gone for weeks at a time. I know we've only just been with you guys for a week, but you know... it feels like that was another life, one that I remember but it seems like so long ago now."

"I think I understand," said Todd. "Been a lot of changes eh?"

"To say the least. When we were in training, we didn't think for ourselves. We were told what to do and when to do it. Even when we weren't competing or training, the time we had to ourselves was still focused and to a schedule."

Todd laughed again. "I know what you mean. It's like the military. You have ten minutes of free time. Have fun! That's an order!"

Ami laughed with him. "That's it exactly!"

"Any plans on how you're going to deal with things when you go home?"

Ami turned serious. "Yeah, Cara and I were discussing that last night. We know we still have to finish the mandatory classroom hours, but you got us thinking about our future. We think we can deal with things knowing that we are welcome at Kelly's and both Cara and I are going to apply to UNC early. Our grades are good, and though it didn't earn us any money, making it to the Nationals looks good on the application forms."

"I see you've given this a lot of thought," said Todd.

"Well, it's because of you guys. We can't go back to our old way of life now. Too much has changed."

The surrounding scenery was changing. Heavy forest growth crowded the road only separated by the occasional small town. Todd had been following the Ashley River and soon after passing Magnolia Gardens, turned north on US-17. Soon they passed the airstrip where Laura had taken the girls for their flight to Charlotte.

"Okay, turn at the next intersection and I'll guide you," said Ami.

"Have you and Cara decided if you're going to tell Erin about your new relationship?"

"Well, we think that the fewer people who know, the easier it will be to get through the last year at school," said Ami, "but we think we're going to tell Erin."

"Smart thinking. People want to think that we've evolved and we're more open-minded, but the truth is, there are still a lot of people uncomfortable with their sexuality. But just out of curiosity, why tell Erin?"

"Cara and I think she'll be able to handle it cause of the situation with her brother and all his girlfriends. She knows they keep each other 'company' when he's not with them. Besides," Ami added with a laugh, "Erin has known us too long for her not to catch on that something has changed."

With Ami giving specific directions, they arrived at the Mitchell house in minutes. Erin was sitting outside with a small travel bag at her feet. "I thought you guys would never get here," she said to Ami after saying hi to Todd.

"Well excuse us," said Ami, "we had to stop and eat, you know!"

Erin laughed as she climbed into the front seat with Ami after seeing Cara asleep in the rear and Kelly and Laura cuddled on the middle bench. "How did you guys like your first week as models?"

"Well, we haven't been doing any real modeling yet," said Ami. "We've been planning and prepping for the poses, and Kelly has been working at taking years of wear and tear off our bodies. Look at my hands!"

"Wow. I noticed the haircut right away, and your face has a glow to it. You'll have to tell me what you use."

Ami laughed. She wasn't quite ready yet to tell her friend that the glow was not the result of anything that Kelly had found in a bottle.

As Todd got back on the freeway, the girls guided him to the quickest route to the marina.

"Just keep your eyes out for the Dam Road," said Todd.

Ami laughed. "Which damn road do you want?"

Todd couldn't help but laugh with her. "It's called the Dam Road because it leads to the dam just outside of the Marina."

"I knew that," said Ami. "Remember? I grew up in this neck of the woods."

Twenty minutes later they were following the Dam Road on the left. It was as narrow as Todd remembered, and heavily wooded. He was thankful he had ordered three layers of clear coat for the Hummer as branches brushed against the vehicle on this stretch.

Even moving at a much slower pace than he had maintained on the highways, and with the Hummer's excellent suspension, the ride was just bumpy enough to wake the other three.

"Where are we?" asked Laura.

"We're on the Dam Road," said Ami.

"I know that!" said Laura, "which damn road?"

Todd, Ami, and Erin laughed.

Todd pulled over to give the girls a chance to stretch and freshen up before he pulled into Max's Marina.

Cara, Ami, and Erin moved away from the truck and did some stretching from their warm up routines.

"How much further?" Laura asked.

"Another five miles from here to the marina," said Todd, "and a bit more to the village."

"Are we going to the village?"

"No, Honey, we're going to spend the night on a boat," said Kelly. "Julie-Ann has arranged it for us."

"Oh, kinky sex!" gushed Laura.

Todd looked up with surprise, the water he had been drinking dribbling down his chin. "What's so kinky about sex on a boat?" he asked.

"It's like on a water bed, I guess," said Laura. "All you have to do is stay hard and Kelly and I can just ride you to the rhythm of the waves!"

"And ALL I have to do is stay hard? That's not so easy with you two!"

"Don't worry, Sweetheart," said Kelly. "What goes down we can always blow back up!"

Laura laughed as she climbed back into the Hummer.

"Rock me gently... Rock me slowly," Kelly was softly singing as she climbed in after Laura.

With Kelly and Laura riding shotgun again, Cara, Ami, and Erin climbed into the rear seat so they could talk quietly and catch up.

"The coaches all said to say hi to you guys," Erin said as Todd eased back on to the road. "God, I can't get over the change in you two in just a week!"

"Well," said Ami, "aside from the vitamins Kelly has been forcing down our throats we've been to salons and spas."

"It's amazing what good clean living can do for you," added Cara. Ami snorted in amusement, causing a puzzled expression on Erin's face.

Changing the subject before Erin could ask what that remark was all about, Cara asked if she was going to be competing in the Southwestern Friendship games. She herself had been twice and Ami had gone last year for her first time. Erin had still been just a bit too young to go last year.

"Yeah, the last week in August," Erin said, "the coach thinks I will be ready to introduce the 'Mitchell' there cause it'll be the last meet of the season. If I don't screw up or break anything, it'll be the talk of the meet, and something a lot of people will want to learn before the next season starts."

"You'll pull it off, Erin," Ami said.

Cara nodded in agreement, adding, "I'm glad I won't have to compete against you!"

"Amen to that," said Ami. "I really don't want any more sprained or broken bones!"

"Uh, will you be bunking with us tonight?" asked Cara.

"No," Erin said regretfully. "James wants me to stay at the cottage, though why he wants another girl there is beyond me. You'd think he has his hands full already!"

"Yeah," said Cara with a meaningful look at Ami, "We've sort of got something to tell you about a similar situation."


Brenda spotted them first and waved them over to where she was standing with Nicole and JulieAnn.

Todd pulled the Hummer right up to her and Kelly jumped out and gave Brenda a big hug and kiss. Laura followed Kelly, who introduced her to Nicole.

Todd shook Nicole's hand, gave Jules a hug, and then hugged Brenda. "Now if somebody can tell me where to unload this stuff, I can get our ride out of the way."

JulieAnn laughed and pointed to the CL1, berthed less than fifty yards away.

"Wow," said Kelly, "that's not a boat, that's a yacht!"

"The CL1, nothing but the best for our friends," said JulieAnn. "Of course the, ahem, 'Lady' who commissioned her might not approve of your lifestyle, but she's currently busy with a financial setback in her own company."

"Not to mention being investigated by the SEC for insider trading," added Nicole.

Laura looked puzzled. Kelly started to laugh. "I get it," she said. "CL one! Clone! I love it!"

Todd shook his head in amusement and moved the Hummer closer to the boat. Cara, Ami and Erin went along to help him stow their stuff, then Erin grabbed her bag and asked if it would be okay to take her friends with her to find her brother.

"Sure," he said. "Tell Kelly where you're going. You've got our numbers, right?" he asked Cara and Ami. "Just give one of us a call if you need something. I'm sure there'll be a cell close by wherever you go. Have a good time."

Cara and Ami grabbed their bathing suits and tore off with Erin to tell Kelly and Laura while Todd parked the truck. By the time he made it back to where Kelly and Laura were still chatting with Brenda, JulieAnn, and Nicole, the younger ones were out of sight.

"I've put all the stuff in the berth," he said, "I'll leave it to you ladies to unpack it!"

Laura gave him a playful punch in the arm. "And where do you think you're going?"

"Well, I was hoping to find Chuck. I've got the pictures he wanted, and this is a pretty crowded place."

Nicole laughed. "You and Chuck are a lot alike. He's not much into crowds either. He's staying up at the Marriott Inn in the village. He has the executive suite with a beautiful view of the marina so he can keep an eye on what goes on while he stays back and out of it."

"Looks like I'll take a stroll to town then," said Todd, shifting the large mounted prints to his other arm.

"Let me give you a ride," said Nicole. "JulieAnn and I need to drop off some paperwork with him anyway, and I think these three want to do a bit of catching up themselves."

Brenda and Kelly both blushed. Laura looked a bit lost, a look that did not go unnoticed by Brenda. Wrapping her arms through both Kelly and Laura's she said, "You go and shoot the breeze with Chuck. He really likes you, Todd. And I want to give your ladies a very detailed look at the sleeping arrangements. Just to make sure all three of you will fit in the bed."

It was Todd's turn to blush but Nicole just laughed. "Just remember to leave your phone on 'ring' mode, Brenda. I don't want to have to get another new battery for it just because you turned it to vibrate and then asked all your friends to call you!"

Everybody laughed as Brenda haughtily lifted her chin, deeming the comment beneath her dignity to bother to reply.

Jules brought her car over and Nicole and Todd got in.


Todd knew there had to be a speed limit on the road from the Marina to town, but that fact seemed to escape JulieAnn's attention. Within five minutes she had the car parked in front of the Marriott and they were entering the lobby.

Nicole used the house phone and buzzed Chuck's room, who promptly told them to come up.

"Is Anna here with her grandfather?" Todd asked.

"She came with him last night," said Nicole, "but she's been clinging to Amanda. I have no idea where they are right now."

Chuck was standing in the doorway of his suite, bidding them to enter. Nicole said that she and JulieAnn couldn't stay, she just wanted to drop off the paperwork on the project they had discussed earlier and since Todd needed a ride...

"Anyway, I still have a thousand things to do, all small details," Nicole said. "I'm sure you understand, Chuck."

Chuck smiled at her, took the papers, and said he would read it over carefully tonight. Quick hugs and Nicole and Jules were gone.

Chuck looked at Todd who was still standing. "Son, you look like you've got something on your mind."

Todd nodded and absently handed over the picture of Anna.

Chuck took it from him and closed the door. "You want a beer, son? You look like you could use one."

Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs, Todd said, "Thanks, Chuck. A beer would be good right about now."

Chuck brought out two bottles of Corona and they moved to the balcony to sit and watch the goings on at the marina.

Todd took a deep swallow and sat back. From their position on the hill, they could clearly see the marina, the people looking like ants scurrying around. Todd was soon transfixed in thought again.

"Todd... I don't want to interfere or poke my nose where it's not wanted but do you want to talk about what's on your mind? I haven't seen a look like the one you have right now since 'Nam."

Todd turned slowly, the enormity of his situation growing large in his mind once again. "Chuck... I'm going to be a father."


"You're WHAT?" and a hot and sweaty Brenda nearly fell off the bed.

The three girls had unpacked and stowed their clothes and Kelly and Laura had started to strip down to change into their bathing suits. Laura had been a bit shy with Brenda in the room even though she had felt at ease with Cara and Ami. These were confusing thoughts for Laura. Why did she feel at ease with the gymnasts and shy in front of Brenda? Was it because Brenda was the one who had made it possible for Kelly to love? Or was it because Kelly and Brenda had shared intimate pleasures?

Brenda noticed Laura was hesitant and knew what the other girl was thinking. She also knew that Laura was not jealous as she shared herself with Kelly and Todd. The outgoing vivacious girl she had met at Regan's seemed to become demure, almost passive. Deciding to take a chance Brenda got up and moved closer to Laura and with agile fingers slipped Laura's top off and had her bra undone in a second.

"Don't mind me," Brenda said to Laura. "I've been dying to see what Kelly is so hot about."

Kelly laughed and Laura blushed.

"Damned if I know," said Laura, "but she never seems to get enough of me! And I know I can't get enough of her!"

Kelly had moved in behind Brenda and undid her top, leveling the playing field. Brenda got goose bumps as Kelly's hands cupped her unfettered breasts.

"Look, Laura," Kelly exclaimed. "Ever see freckles on goose bumps?"

Laura had to laugh, breaking the tension. She looked closely at Brenda and then gave her a deep, soulful kiss, "Thank you again for what you did for Kelly. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be the luckiest girl in the world!"

"Well, I'm not sure who's the luckiest," said Brenda as she kissed Laura back, "but you are most certainly very welcome!"

True to her word, Brenda made sure that three could fit comfortably on the bed, and they were into a very serious smooch and grope fest when Kelly had said, "Mmmm, Brenda, guess what?" When she saw she had Brenda's attention, she went on, "I'm going to have a baby!"

Brenda's mouth fell open, and then she squeaked as her knee slipped over the side of the bed. She caught herself and looked at Kelly "For real?"

"Yes, for real!" Kelly smiled.

"Oh Wow! That's wonderful! Congratulations! Ooo! I have to tell the... Please don't tell me I can't tell the rest of the gang," she finished, pleadingly. "I can't keep this a secret! I just can't!"

Kelly smiled. "It's not a secret from our friends," she said, "we just wanted to wait until we got here to tell you the news. We just found out ourselves."

Brenda grabbed her cell phone and punched a speed dial number.

"Amanda? Listen! Kelly's going to have a baby!"


Chuck saw the tears forming in Todd's eyes and quickly moved to embrace the younger man, with the thought that he would be proud to call this man his son.

"I know, Todd. I understand." Todd cried silently for nearly five minutes, his shoulders shaking in Chuck's arms. Chuck had his eyes closed for fear of tears himself. He really did understand what Todd was feeling. The joy of fatherhood coupled with the anxiety of bringing a new life into this world and the uncertainty about being up to the job. Chuck had listened when Todd had spoken about his own parents, and knew what was troubling Todd.

"You're going to make a great father, Todd. I think I know you well enough to say that without any hesitation. You're a kind person, you have a real heart, and you care. You are not your father or mother. I've seen you with Anna and I've seen how happy Kelly and Laura are. This is going to be one lucky baby."

Todd sniffled and looked at Chuck. "Thanks, Chuck. When I first heard the news all I could think about was how happy Kelly was and Laura got caught up in it, and I was overwhelmed. Then we decided we would tell you and Anna and the 'James Gang, ' but it wasn't until I saw you that I realized I have no family to give this child."

"Maybe not a biological background family, Todd, but you certainly have family. I'd be right proud to fill in as a grandfather, and the baby will have more aunts to fuss over it than most babies!"

Todd's eyes threatened to mist over again. Chuck smiled at him and said, "You think about that, son, and I'll get us another beer."


Powered by cell-phones, Kelly's news spread through the James gang from Brenda's single call to Amanda just short of the speed of light. Jules and Nicole caught the call while JulieAnn was breaking yet another land speed record, Celeste heard it while checking the ribs on the smaller wheel they were taking to the Eyrie later that afternoon. Sara heard the news from Sherri who was molesting her. Within minutes return calls of congratulations were flying to both Todd and Kelly.

Todd looked at Chuck and smiled as he received more congratulations from yet another member of the "James Gang."

"I guess you were right, Chuck. Friends are the family you pick out for yourself. That was Amanda, she and Anna are headed back here to share the news personally. They're going to pick up Kelly and Laura on the way."

"That's probably just as well," said Chuck, "I see the media wolf pack starting to converge on the parking lot. It must be getting close to show time."

Todd looked down and watched as various TV news vans gathered around the marina parking lot, satellite dishes unfurling and rotating to point at their unseen targets. He was trying to read some of the names on the news vans when Chuck handed him a set of high-powered binoculars.

"Try these, Todd. I've learned from experience that if I want to stay out of the crowd, these can help me still get a bird's eye view of the action."

Todd laughed. "I used to use my camera with the 800mm lens to do the same thing."

"Todd..."

"Yes?"

"I'm not sure how to put this delicately." Chuck said.

Todd put down the glasses and turned to face the older man. "So just say it, Chuck."

Chuck grinned. "It's funny but I've always been accused of saying exactly what was on my mind and damn the consequences, but this is... well, it's about you and Kelly. I wasn't going to say anything, but seeing you today, how you felt about your 'family, ' well, damn it, after you left my place I made a few phone calls."

Todd was looking with interest at Chuck, whose smile had disappeared.

"So, you made some phone calls. As far as I know that's not a crime," said Todd.

"No, it's not a crime, but I don't want you or Kelly thinking that I've been snooping into your personal affairs either."

"Oh?"

"You suggested that I call one of the TV 'talk show' people to get in touch with somebody to help me find my daughter. I took your advice, but damn it, I'm not without means, Todd, and what you said about beating kids really bothered me. I called on an old friend from my days in the service who has established a really good private investigation agency in Hollywood. He's already got a lead on Deanna and told me that he would probably have an agent talking to her this weekend. I only asked him to pass a message on to her." Chuck sighed and gathered his thoughts. "Kelly was the one who suggested that I try to let Deanna know I love her and miss her, so that's what I told the agent to say: I love her, and I miss her so much and if she can forgive a stubborn old man I really want her back in my life and especially in Anna's."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.