Kelly - Cover

Kelly

Copyright© 2003 by The Night Hawk

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A story about finding love. Boy meets girl, girl meets boy's partner, etc. It's good fiction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

For the first fifteen minutes, Doctor Myers performed the basic tests on Kelly. Sinuses, ears, eyes, throat, and nose were all clear, her heartbeat, and blood pressure textbook perfect. Kelly peeled off her T-shirt but kept hold of Laura's hand the entire time. MaryAnn warmed up her stethoscope and listened to Kelly's breathing and her lungs.

"I see you're still smoking, Kelly."

Kelly looked up with fear. "You can tell that from listening to my chest?"

MaryAnn laughed. "No, I can smell it in your hair. Not too strong but I've got a sensitive nose." Kelly breathed a sigh of relief. MaryAnn tested Kelly's reflexes and checked her mobility and flexibility, finally sitting down with a perplexed look. "Okay," she said, "I don't see anything, not even in your fingernails, that would give me cause for concern. How about telling me how you feel and why you think something might be wrong?"

Kelly sniffled, "I feel fine, but a friend of mine, she's got this super intuition... she said I better get in to see you."

"Well, Kelly," said MaryAnn, "I'm not doubting your friend's intuition, but I don't see a thing that would even give me cause to call for further testing at the hospital. Are you still taking all those vitamins?"

Laura laughed. "She takes them religiously, even got me started on them. This is the first month I've had a period without bloating!"

MaryAnn smiled and turned to Kelly, "and how was your last period?"

"It hasn't come yet," said Kelly.

"That's strange," said MaryAnn. "Are you still taking the pill?"

"No," said Kelly. "I stopped after I broke up with Mark. Didn't see a need for it any more."

"Well," said MaryAnn, "seeing how you've switched teams, I guess you don't. How late are you?

"Oh... about five weeks," said Kelly. "I figured it was due to the stress of the last couple of months. We've been really busy..."

Suddenly, it all clicked for Laura. "Hey, Doc," she said, sliding off the examination table to stand in front of Kelly, "Kelly didn't exactly switch teams... She's become a switch hitter!"


Todd picked up the phone, his hand trembling. "Kelly?"

As Vanetta watched, the blood drained from his face.

"TODD? What's wrong?!"

He collapsed into the chair and just looked at her in shock.

Behind Vanetta, Cara let out a moan of fright.

"I'm going to be a father!" said Todd.

"WHAT!"

"She's having my baby!"

"Give me that phone!" Vanetta demanded, snatching it from his limp hand.

"Kelly? Todd's gone into meltdown. What's going on?" She listened for a moment. "Uh huh, yeah, uh huh!"

While she was talking, Cara and Ami came to stand either side of Todd as he sat staring blankly at Vanetta. "Congratulations, Daddy!" said Ami as she kissed his cheek. 'Yeah, congratulations," added Cara. "You gave us such a fright!"

Todd looked up at the girls, the color coming back into his face. "Yeah, well, I was really worried, and this is totally out of left field, you know?"

"Oh!" exclaimed Ami, "I forgot to ask, who's pregnant?"

"You goose! Kelly, of course!" laughed Cara. "That's why Vanetta's momma told her to see the doctor!"

"Oh, right," she replied, sharing a puzzled look with Todd.

"I don't know either, Ami. I suppose some people can see these things better than others."

"Here," said Vanetta thrusting the phone at him, "talk to her."

"Honey, are you okay?"

"I'm pregnant!" said Kelly, "you know... with child, expecting, knocked up!"

Todd rolled his eyes, "But are you okay?"

"Todd... I'm fine. I just happen to be carrying our child. I knew how worried you were, so I thought I would call you as soon as I heard. How are you?"

"I'm okay now, but you could have knocked me over with a feather when you told me!"

"Yeah," Kelly chuckled, "Vanetta said that! She thought you were going to faint, and the girls were starting to panic!"

"How's Laura?"

"She's right here with me, and she's playing with my - Oooh - She's playing with my nipples - Oooo - I think our Darling has a thing for pregnant women!"

"Where are you?" Todd chuckled.

"I'm still at MaryAnn's office, we're just getting ready to leave."

"Vanetta wants to know if she can call and tell her mother."

"Oh, definitely! But I suppose it'll just be telling her what she already knew!"

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, you know what this means, don't you?" asked Todd.

"You're going to be a daddy!" Kelly sang, finishing with a giggle.

Todd laughed too. "Well, yeah, I think with you as the mommy, I can handle this. But aside from that, you do know what this means don't you?"

Kelly had to think hard. "No, aside from having to quit smoking for a year."

"It definitely means we're getting married, sooner rather than later!"

"Laura just said that! But, Todd, people don't have to get married now because they're pregnant."

"Remember what I said at Brookhaven?" Todd asked.

"Yeah, you said you were going to marry both of us, but you know that isn't legal."

"Ah, but that's where you're wrong, Kell," he said excitedly, "It might not be legal here, but it will be where we DO get married, and I'm going to marry both of you!"

"Let's talk about this when you aren't quite so depressed," laughed Kelly. "Laura and I are going to head off now. I want to stop off and see Muriel before we go home, so we'll meet you there at 5:00."

"I've got a better idea," said Todd, "after you see Muriel, how about we meet at South Park. Say at the juice bar at 5:00. We can do a bit of shopping, eat out, and celebrate."

Kelly spoke to Laura without covering the phone. "Honey, Todd wants to go celebrate."

"Well, of course! You thought we wouldn't?" Laura exclaimed.

"You heard that?" asked Kelly into the phone, laughing. "See you then Honey. I love you."

"I love you too. Kelly?'"

"Yes, Honey?"

"I need a hug."

"Honey, you go hug the girls. When we get to the mall we'll give you a real cuddle!"


Todd hung up the phone and looked around at the girls' beaming faces.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" he whispered, then "I'm going to be a DADDY!"

His grin grew but they could see the tears in his eyes and in a moment he was in the middle of a group hug.

"I guess mom knew more than she let on," Vanetta grinned.

"Why didn't she say that's what it was?" asked Todd.

"She's sneaky like that," she replied. "She'll give you hints, but she wants you to figure it out for yourself!"

"Well, you better call her and tell her we finally figured it out!"

As Vanetta called Gloria, Todd took Cara and Ami to the dressing room. "If we're going out to celebrate, let's see if we can't find something attractive for you girls to add to your wardrobe," he said.

An hour later and with a half dozen designer outfits each in semi dress fashion, the girls headed off to shower and change.

Todd invited Vanetta to come along for the celebration, even suggesting that she bring Robert with her, but she regretfully declined saying they already had plans that couldn't be changed. Vanetta was still not quite ready for the inevitable meeting between Todd and Robert.


"Will you get a load of these clothes?" whispered Cara.

"No kidding!" said Ami. "I'll bet this Jumper cost more than my folks paid for me to go to the summer training camp."

"No shit! Look at the names inside these clothes. I always thought I didn't care about fashion, you know, us tough girls and all, but damn, I want to slip on this dress."

"Shower first, Ami," said Cara with a grin. "I'm afraid to sweat in these!"

"Just think cool thoughts," said Ami as she stripped and turned on the shower.

"Did you notice that Kelly and Laura treat this stuff like we do chalk?"

"Yeah, and it fits too, you know. For us, chalk is just part of sport. We're so used to it that we don't give it any thought. I guess if you model you become that way with clothes - it's part of the job."

"But I've only seen Todd in T's and those thin baggy pants he wears. Doesn't he ever dress up?"

"You saw him in a lot less last night," laughed Ami. "But seriously... he's a bit strange to start with. So relaxed and casual, like he doesn't have a care in the world, but when he talks to you, he can be so intense... it's got to be something about his personality. And by the way, those baggy pants are scrubs. It's what doctors and nurses wear." She gave a wry grin. "I should know. I've seen enough of them this last year."

The girls fooled around a little in the shower, but realized that Todd would be waiting for them and they wanted time to do their hair and maybe put on a bit of makeup.


Todd showered and shaved and brushed his teeth till his gums hurt.

"A father," he said looking into the mirror. "Who would have thought?" But his chest was bursting with pride. "Kelly the mother." He stood there for a moment, thinking that he had always expected that any children of his would come after love, and marriage. And realized that now he had the whole package, and that he wanted it more than anything in his life.

Since this was a special occasion, Todd slipped on a pair of dress shorts and a high collared T-shirt (In fact, it looked like a crewman's shirt from the USS Enterprise). It was too warm to bother with socks, so he slipped on a pair of moccasins and headed downstairs.

Cara and Ami weren't quite done yet, so he sat and talked with Vanetta for a bit.

"What do you think, Vanetta? Think I've got what it takes to be a father?"

Vanetta smiled at him. "I think you'll be a wonderful father, Todd. I've seen the way you are with people. You've got a big heart, and Kelly... she's going to be a great mom. Plus you have Laura to help out, too! That baby is going to be so precious and sweet, and of course spoiled rotten!"

Todd laughed. "Yeah, I guess the baby won't be wanting for much, just love and attention."

"And who better to give it to her?"

Todd looked up. "Why did you say her?"

Vanetta cocked her head to the side. "I don't know. It just came out that way."

"Hmm, a baby girl... that's a thought. But whatever it is, I'm going to love it to pieces."

"I can tell you one thing, Todd, between your looks and Kelly's, this is going to be one beautiful baby."

Todd smiled and blushed. "Well maybe from Kelly's side."

"You know Todd... If Kelly was inclined, I'll bet there are a lot of women's and parent magazines that would love to sign Kelly on right now for an exclusive for her entire pregnancy. Nine months minimum till the birth, probably a few more for follow up."

Todd looked at Vanetta silently for a few moments, thinking, and then shook his head. "I don't think Kelly would be interested."

Vanetta laughed. "Sorry, Todd, you encouraged me to take Business, and I see this as a golden opportunity to build a real nest egg for the baby. With you taking the pictures..."

Todd nodded slowly. "Yeah, and the product sponsors would be clamoring to get a piece of it. I'm not sure, but I think I'll mention it to Kelly. Since it will be for the baby in the end, she might consider coming out of retirement."

Vanetta gave Todd a kiss on the cheek as she got up. "I'm going to go home, Todd, but if Kelly agrees, don't let the New York office handle this. Let me come up with a proposal. I've been here studying under Kelly and getting my degree at UNC. I'll bet I could put together a package worthy of Kelly."

Todd smiled at her. "I know you could, Vanetta. You've seen how Kelly operates. Let me ask her about it, and then if she's agreeable, we'll talk about it on Monday when we get back."

She left after another friendly kiss and more congratulations.


"Argh! The perfect haircut and I can't do anything with it!" said Ami.

Vanetta had been gone only minutes when Cara and Ami came out of the shower dressed in stunning outfits, and Todd whistled his approval. "Come here to the make-up table and let me have a go at it," he said.

As he had done with Laura way back when, Todd took some colored mousse and liberally applied it to Ami's hair, running his fingers through it like a thousand combs, sculpting it by hand. Then with the array of makeup at his disposal he applied a little color to Ami's eyes and cheeks, just enough to accentuate her cheekbones and her naturally deep eyes.

Ami looked in the mirror with total surprise. "God, I look older, mature. You're a miracle worker, Todd!"

Todd laughed. "No, Kelly's the miracle worker. I just dabble with this stuff, and sometimes I get it right."

"My turn!" said Cara.

Todd willingly obliged, and ten minutes later the trio was set to go. "I'm sure you girls are going to draw some attention at the mall and the restaurant," he said.

"I don't mind a bit of attention," said Cara, "but I'm staying faithful to Ami."

"I'm glad that you girls have found something special between you," said Todd, "but how are you going to handle this relationship when you go home?"

"Spoilsport," said Ami as Todd closed the studio door. "I want this to last forever."

Cara looked dejected. "Todd's right, Ami. We've still got so many credits to get before we can graduate, we might be stuck living at home for another year."

As they got into the Tracker, Todd asked how they had managed to compete and train and still keep up with their schoolwork.

"We've had tutors with us every time we traveled" said Ami. "And most of our work was on a part time attendance basis, the rest through correspondence."

"Yeah," said Cara, "to allow athletes to compete and travel, the schools have what's called a 'Gifted Athlete Program.' It's self-paced with tutor monitoring. We also bring our notes with us or get assignments by email. The school year is divided into 24 units per subject, and we take a test for each unit!" Cara stopped talking - too much trivial information.

"Well, why can't you continue doing that?" asked Todd with a smile.

"We need to get another few hundred hours of classroom time in order to graduate," said Cara. "We're way ahead of the regular classes cause we get to focus on the work. Plus, both Ami and I have enough practical hours to qualify to coach recreational gymnastics. All we have to do is write the exams and get certified."

"Well then, why don't you get certified and then after you get the mandatory classroom hours in, you'll be free to travel. I'm sure you girls can be discreet for a little while at home."

"Not the way Ami groans and moans," laughed Cara. "But you're right, Todd. We waited this long, we can keep up appearances for a while longer."

"And don't forget that my new student is going to have to make several trips back here to show me her growing experience and to develop her film. You can always fly up for a weekend or a week if you like until you're ready to make a move towards higher education. If your marks remain good, I'm sure that you'll be able to get away for more weeks."

"I just want to be a photographer like you, Todd," said Ami.

"I know, Sweetheart, and I think you've got an eye for it, but I'd still want you to take a bankable course at the same time while you apprentice. How about when you graduate you sign up for the UNC visual arts program? You can do like Laura and Vanetta and take most classes on line and practice your photography at the same time."

"Well," said Cara, "It will take six months to get certified as level one coaches, so if we start that right away, we'll be all set for the start of the new competition season in February..."

"Yeah, that's right!" said Ami. "If we get started now with the theory, we should be all set and just in time."

"And if I sign up for the paramedic program, and you're still serious about sports photography we should be in great shape come next spring!" said Cara.

"Oh, I'm serious," said Ami. "It just depends on Todd. If he's willing to take me on as an apprentice!"

"We've still got a few weeks to see what you want to do," said Todd.

"Remember we have a shoot of our own to finish. But the money from that is good, so you should be able to get an off campus apartment, if that's what you want, next spring, but you'll be welcome back for lots of visits in between."

"Yeah," said Cara with a sigh. "Ami will have something important to do with you but what can I do?"

Todd smiled. "Didn't you want to get into sports physiotherapy? Ami will be getting paid when she comes down to help me out, and I'm sure that Kelly will be able to use a hand keeping in shape as she goes through her pregnancy."

"Really? You mean that?"

"Let's talk it over with Kelly tonight," said Todd. "I'm sure we can come up with something that will let you have your freedom to live your life and the money to do it with."

Cara beamed with delight.


Kelly pulled into Lakeview Lodge after having stopped to pick up flowers for Muriel.

"I hope you don't mind, Laura. I don't get to see Muriel as often as I would like, and outside of Todd, she's been the closest thing to family that I've had for a long time."

"Kelly, quit worrying about me. I'll get around just fine. Remember? I used to visit these places all the time when Dad made us sing for them. I know how to mingle with the residents. You have a good visit."

Kelly kissed Laura passionately. "You are the greatest, Honey."

Sheila was working at her station and lit up with a smile when Kelly walked up.

"I'm so glad you came," said Sheila. "We don't know what to do with her. I was almost going to call you and ask you if you could stop by."

"Why? What's happened?" Kelly asked with a worried look.

"It's nothing to be worried about," said Sheila, "It's just that Muriel's been knitting up a storm! She says you're about to make her a Great-Grandmother! She's even got some of the other residents knitting everything from booties to blankets!"

Kelly laughed. "Last time she was worried about me marrying somebody I love. But I'll be damned if I can figure out how she knew before I knew."

"Knew what?" asked Sheila.

"Kelly's pregnant," said Laura.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Laura. My manners seem to have left with my senses. Sheila, this is Laura Williams, a very close friend of mine. And Laura, this is Sheila."

"Williams?" asked Sheila, "One of the Williams Sisters who sing at the hospitals and nursing homes at Christmas?"

Laura blushed. "Guilty as charged. Does that mean I have to wait in the car?"

Sheila laughed. "No! You might not remember this place in daylight, but you and your sisters have been here a few times. The last time was about three years ago."

"I'll leave you two to chat," said Kelly. "I've got to get these flowers to Muriel."

"Wait a second, young lady," said Sheila. "This is true? You are having a baby?"

"Just found out about an hour ago," said Kelly.

"Well congratulations!" said Sheila. "Be prepared though for a large box of hand knitted goods coming your way!"

Kelly smiled and walked down the hall.


"Grandma?"

"Kelly! Come in here and sit next to me."

Kelly held forth the flowers she had picked up on the way. A large bouquet of mixed flowers, bright and sweet smelling.

"Now you didn't have to do that, baby girl. A woman in your condition should be getting flowers, not giving them away."

"Grandma, how did you know?"

"Oh sweetheart, sometimes being old isn't so bad." Muriel dropped her voice to a whisper. "I know some of the nurses think I'm batty, but I know things. My Johnny comes to me late at night and talks to me. He tells me all sorts of things. He told me that you're going to get married too, not to that man you were dating but to the one you've loved all along."

Kelly's eyes filled with tears.

"There, there baby... It's okay for you to be happy," said Muriel hugging Kelly close to her bosom. "I know it wasn't easy for you when you were a little girl, but this man is going to love you forever. He's going to treat you like a queen. And he better too 'cause otherwise he'll have to answer to me!"

Kelly couldn't help but laugh. But she didn't doubt for a minute that Muriel's husband talked to her at night.

"Now put those flowers in a vase and let me show you what I'm making for your new baby."

Kelly put the flowers in the vase and placed them on the bedside table. When she sat down again, Muriel unfolded a small blanket made of the whitest wool in the finest stitch Kelly had ever seen.

"I'm not as fast as I used to be," said Muriel, "but I know I've got time to finish it, and I've got some of my friends here making booties and such. This is a Christening blanket. You use it when you take the baby to that place by the lake where you discovered what love is."

Kelly's mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Now dear, tell me all about the man you're going to marry."


An hour later Kelly walked with Muriel to the day room. Kelly really wanted to stay longer, but knew that Todd and the girls were waiting for them at South Park.

Muriel had joked about trading in her walker for something with an engine and maybe a helmet, but said the nurses had threatened to put speed bumps in the hallways.

Kelly laughed. She felt so good being with Muriel. Of course she had wanted Todd to be the first to hear the news, but telling Muriel was like telling her family.

Muriel led her to a corner where a group of six women were busy at work with needles and hooks and all kinds of contraptions. Laura was seated with them and was holding a crochet hook, being coached by one of the seniors. Spotting Kelly, Laura smiled.

Muriel introduced the women to Kelly and Kelly introduced Laura to Muriel.

Muriel looked at Laura and then smiled. "You take good care of my granddaughter, Laura. She doesn't always take such good care of herself."

"I promise I'll take care of her," said Laura.

Muriel sat down and made everyone show what they had been working on.

Laura beamed and nudged Kelly to pay particular attention to one woman.

Her name was Greta, and though she was old and used a large magnifying glass that hung suspended with string from her neck, she was working with a crochet hook not much thicker than a needle. She lifted the fabric to show Kelly a three-foot length about an inch wide, knitted from single thread baby wool. "Greta's making the receiving blanket for the baby," said Muriel. "Her fingers are still nimble enough to do the tight weave."

Greta just smiled and her fingers kept moving.

There was a box of booties, socks, bonnets, and other items already made. One of the women was working with four needles at one time, while another was working with what looked like a hoop needle. Kelly thanked each one of the women individually and then returned to Muriel's side.

"I've got to go, Grandma," Kelly said with misty eyes, "but I promise I'll be back soon."

"That's all right, baby, I know you've got a lot of things to do."

Kelly gave her a kiss and waved goodbye to the rest at the table. Laura laughingly gave up her attempt to crochet, thanked the woman for trying to teach her and after once again promising Muriel to take care of Kelly, the two of them headed out.

They stopped at the front desk where Sheila was sitting with a smug look on her face. "Told you so! Good thing you are pregnant or I might have had a riot on my hands!"

"I wish there was something I could do for them," Kelly said. "Is there anything they need that I could get for them, Sheila?"

"They don't want for much, Kelly. The management here makes sure they are treated well and with respect. It's a lot better here than some of the nursing homes."

"That's true, Kelly," said Laura, "I remember crying when I was younger at some of the places I went with my sisters. People strapped into wheelchairs, not enough staff for all the residents..."

"But, there must be something I can do," said Kelly.

Sheila smiled. "Well... If you really wanted to do something special..."

"Yes?" Kelly asked.

"You could arrange for a reunion of the Williams Sisters for an afternoon performance."

Kelly turned and looked at Laura with pleading eyes. "Honey?"

Laura rolled her eyes and said, "I'll talk to my sisters and see what they say."

"Would a shopping spree help convince them?" Kelly asked.

"Oh Kelly, you don't have to do that. Hell, if you even suggested this to my father he would just use his powers of persuasion to get my sisters to cooperate."

"I know," said Kelly. "Your dad is a sweet man, but I'd want to do something for the girls. I don't want them doing it because your father told them to."

Laura smiled at Sheila. "Leave it with us, Sheila. I'll talk to them when we get back after the weekend and then Kelly can set up a time with you."

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Kelly looked at the clock on the dash. "I guess we better move it," she said. "Todd and the girls will be wondering what happened to us."


Todd, with Cara and Ami in tow, arrived at South Park just after 5:00.

It had been slow going with the rush hour traffic on a Friday afternoon and normally Todd wouldn't even have ventured out on a Friday night in Charlotte, but he wanted the ring sizes. Anyway, this was a really special occasion.

Sitting with a tall frosty glass of freshly squeezed mixed berry juice, he explained to Cara and Ami his plan to get the ring sizes, and how they could help. Both girls were delighted to take part in his little conspiracy.

"I'll be the one who gets impatient," said Ami, "and then Cara can say we'll go to the bookstore. Kelly won't want us walking around alone, so she and Laura will probably go with us."

Todd laughed. He enjoyed the energy the girls had and their enthusiasm. "Okay, but I'll only need ten minutes so don't get too involved cause we'll want to eat right afterwards okay?"

"Where are we going to eat?" asked Cara.

"Well, since we do want to do some shopping, we might as well eat here," said Todd. "There's a decent steak house, and we'll want to do a bit of shopping, but more importantly, we've got to get packed and get to bed on time cause tomorrow morning we leave early to see the Wheel."

"That's a long drive," said Cara. "I better bring my book along."

"Isn't it going to be crowded in the Tracker?" asked Ami.

"We won't be taking the Tracker," said Todd. "We'll be taking my Hummer."

"For real?" asked Cara. "You've got a Hummer?"

"Yep," said Todd, "and she gives the nicest ride ever."

"Where will we be staying once we get there?" asked Ami.

"I don't know," said Todd scratching his head. "We totally forgot all about calling JulieAnn today with all the excitement."

"And speaking of the excitement," said Cara, "there's Kelly now."


Todd rushed up to greet Kelly, lifting her off her feet as he swung her around.

"Hey, Momma!" he said as he kissed her. "You never looked so good."

"You're looking pretty good right now too," Kelly said to him, noticing his clean-shaven face.

Todd gently put her down, "I guess I can't do much of that any more," he said with a sigh.

"Jesus, Todd," Kelly laughed. "I'm not an invalid, just pregnant!"

Todd put an arm around Laura and gave her a big kiss. "It's all your fault, you know," he whispered in her ear.

Laura smiled back at him. "I am willing to take full responsibility for my part in bringing you two together," she replied.

Todd said, "You better. Now you've made us a family unit. All three and a half of us."

Kelly smiled as Todd slipped his other arm over her shoulder, and he escorted them to the table Cara and Ami were saving for them. Kelly and Laura both decided on a pineapple coconut drink and Cara and Ami volunteered to fetch them.

When they returned, Kelly and Laura told them about their trip to Lakeview. Cara and Ami were totally captivated with the story of how Muriel had known Kelly was pregnant. Todd took the information in stride. When Kelly said that Muriel had named the location for the christening, Todd smiled.

"And Sheila said there was nothing you could give to the Lodge?" Todd asked.

"Nope. She said that all the residents really want is some young visitors," Kelly said, smiling at Laura.

After hearing the whole story, Todd grinned and said, "The Williams Sisters eh?"

Laura blushed again.

"And I offered to give her sisters a shopping spree to help convince them," said Kelly, "but Laura thinks they might take it the wrong way. They've always done this for free."

Todd leaned back in his chair thinking. "Laura," he finally said, "you said that before your trip to Chuck's, you had never left the Carolinas. Is that the same for your sisters?"

Laura chuckled. "I love my mom and dad, but four girls was just too much for them. They had planned on me and Cathy, but the third pregnancy was a pleasant surprise for them. Then it turned out to be twins, and they've had to work hard to make ends meet. There wasn't a lot left over."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.