I Was Taken - Cover

I Was Taken

Copyright© 2003 by suzanne

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is my first attempt at writing so please be gentle. I would love to hear any comments both good and bad. I wrote this for a friend when he wanted me to write about one of my fanasties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial  

Unable to take my eyes off the TV, that is showing me being raped by two massive black cocks. They are entering my small white body over and over. The one behind me is forcing his cock into me so hard that it jams the cock in my mouth deep into my throat on each thrust. My sore pussy is starting to get wet, without thinking I slip my hand between my legs pressing the material of my skirt against my burning clit. "God this slut is getting excited", I hear you laugh as you turn the TV off. Embarrassed I jerk my hand away and feel my face redden.

As you walk back around your desk to sit down you tell me to stand up. When I am slow to obey, the black man roughly picks me up and leaves me standing in front of you on shaking legs. "First off, when I tell you something you obey now, do you understand cunt?" I donít notice the slight nod of your head, suddenly my behind is on fire and the loud SMACK of the leather strap as it landed, shooting pain through my whole body. My hips thrust forward from the searing pain and I scream in revolt. "Good God a screamer", you say shaking your head. "Normally I love hearing a woman's helpless screams but not while I am trying to explain the new facts of life to her. Gag her so we can continue. All she has to be able to do is nod her head that she understands anyway".

Now, while I have sometimes played being a submissive in the past I really hate being gagged, so hearing your words, the pain from the strap is, for the moment, forgotten. I struggle to get away from the man as I sense him moving up closer behind me. I twist and turn trying to keep him from forcing the horrible ball gag between my lips, but he suddenly grabs my hair, yanking hard, causing my mouth the fly open as the scream builds inside of me. When I do that he roughtly shoves the gag into my mouth and faster than I can imagine he ties it behind my head.

The fact that the two of you must have done this many, many times in the past comes to me as without speaking he roughtly pushes me down onto the desk as you take my wrists in your tight grip. Holding me as I lay bent over your desk, unable to move in any way, I hear the horrible swishing of the leather strap cutting through the air, followed by the terrible pain shooting through my body. Over and over the strap lands crisscrossing my behind, landing on the backs of my thighs and just under the curve of my behind, which I think is the worse spot, as the sting is extra sharp there. Tears are running down my cheeks as I shake my head, trying to endure the most terrible time of my life. I look up at you, my green eyes begging you, when finally, you say to me as you tighten your grip around my wrists, "When you are slow to obey you get one lash, when you resist this is what you get. Understood?" I nod my head over and over until you finally make a small motion and the awful beating ends. You release your hold on my wrists but I am unable to move and just lay totally exhausted and broken on your desk, until I feel the black man that has just beaten me grab my hair and pull me backwards so that I collapse on the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.