I Was Taken - Cover

I Was Taken

Copyright© 2003 by suzanne

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is my first attempt at writing so please be gentle. I would love to hear any comments both good and bad. I wrote this for a friend when he wanted me to write about one of my fanasties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial  

As that thought hits me I sink to the floor and start to cry. All the times I had that fantasy of being raped, how sexy and exciting it would be sinks in and I figure this is what I get. But the thought I cant get out of my head is that I remember nothing about it. Could it really be true,, did it really happen? Everything my body is telling me,, all the signs say yes but still I can not remember what happen. As I lay there on the cold concrete curled up my arms around my knees hugging them to my chest I think back to the last things I remember.

It was last night (was it really last night, how long had I been out)and I was driving down I-55 in my Sebring convertible going to Jackson to see my mother when I realized I needed some gas. I pulled off the exit ramp at a gas station. I remember there was this large van on the other side of the pumps with three Men standing around it. There were two very muscular rough looking black Men, one was filling the van's tank and a handsome white Man in a nice suit. I didn't look at Them as I got out of my car and quickly filled my car. I pulled my car over to the side of the building afterwards cause I needed to go to the bathroom. Hubby had always told me not to drink those vanilla pepsi's when traveling because we always had to stop so often when I did. I went inside to pay and get the key to the restroom. When I came out of the restroom I noticed that the van had also pulled over to the side and was now parked beside my car but I thought nothing of it as I returned the key to the clerk inside. As I was walking back to my car I think I heard the sound of the van's sliding door open and when I bent over to unlock my car,, , oh my God that is the last I remember! THEY TOOK ME!

As I lay there curled up wondering what and why this is happening to me I hear the steel door being unlock and it is suddenly throw open with a loud clang. The sudden noise startles me and I jump slightly when one of the black Men I remember from the gas station enters the small room. His size makes the room seem even smaller as he fills the doorway. I try to get further away from him and scoot my body across the rough floor to the far wall as He scares me the way He is looking at me. He has this wicked grin as His white teeth shine so brightly against the darkness of His face.

"So the slut has finally woke up" he says still grinning at me. He doesn't move from the door and with His large hand motions me to come to Him. "Come on He is ready for you". I shake my head and try to move closer to the wall when in two giant steps the black Man is on me, His hand tightly wrapping in my short auburn hair and He half pulls me up and starts dragging me from the room. "When I or anyone else here tells you anything it is best you obey, understand cunt" twisting my hair to make sure I know He means what He is saying. As He drags me from the room my fingers try to pry His hand from my hair but He only stops for a second and before I can react His other hand smacks me hard across the cheek, my head swimming from the pain my whole body relaxes as i surrender to the useless thought of trying to resist and meekly follow Him as He pulls me along.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.