I Was Taken - Cover

I Was Taken

Copyright© 2003 by suzanne

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my first attempt at writing so please be gentle. I would love to hear any comments both good and bad. I wrote this for a friend when he wanted me to write about one of my fanasties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial  

I awoke on a cold concrete floor not knowing where I was or how I got here. I rubbed my left arm where i felt a dull ache and saw a red welp like from a wasp sting. As my eyes slowly focused I looked around and saw the room was bare and a heavy steel door that I could tell must surely be locked. I hear a low groan and realized that it was coming from me as my body ached all over.

Looking down I see my clothes are in a mess, wrinkled, dirty, my hose torn and one of my high heels is missing. I realize that my blouse is buttoned up wrong and as I try to re-button it I see that the straps to my bra have been cut. What has happened to me?

Feeling a terrible but somehow familiar pain between my legs, I lift my skirt up and find that my panties are on backwards. Slowly I slip my hand underneath the waistband to slide my fingers between my thighs. Wincing as my fingers touch my sore lower lips I realize that my neatly trimmed reddish pubic hair is matted with something that can only be semen.

OH MY GOD I have been raped!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.