A Loving Sister - Cover

A Loving Sister

by Trog

Copyright© 2003 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: 'I saw her half naked sitting on her bed nursing her baby. My only thoughts were of finally seeing her large breasts so much bigger now than when we were younger. With my hand doing its thing I filled the cloth I held as I spied through her cracked bedroom door.'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Lactation   .

I have often been asked if any of my lactation stories are true. Without giving away to much I will say maybe, but that's up to you decide. Almost every story involving breast milk contains true facts I have lived and someday I may just write one that is totally true, but this isn't the one even though it comes close.

Yours, Trog

Ps: I keep getting E-mail asking for more so I thought something short might keep away the baying hounds while I work on something longer.

I was seventeen when my older sister came to live with us. By us I mean my Mom and Dad and me.

Susan had gotten married two years earlier and moved in with her new husband. They both seemed very much in love. A year later she was pregnant and suddenly her husband didn't seem like such a nice guy anymore.

He took to drinking and staying out late. Often Susan would come over crying and tell Mom that she thought he was seeing other women. She said he would come home smelling of stale beer and cheap perfume with smears of wiped off lipstick on his face.

I wasn't allowed to sit in on these conversations so I did what any young red blooded teenage boy would do; I hid around the corner and eavesdropped. It seemed Susan's husband thought she was fat because of the baby growing inside her. He claimed to still lover her but until she was once again the slender sexy looking girl he'd married he didn't want to be around her.

That sure sounded like a lame excuse to me and from what Mom constantly said she agreed. I, for one, couldn't see the problem with how Susan looked. Oh, sure, she wasn't the curvy young girl she was when they got married, but I still thought she was sexy. Before she was thin of waist with hips that seemed just wide enough. She was still beautiful with long dark hair falling just below her shoulders. I had always liked her breasts. Just before she got married I checked and found she wore a size 36D.

I had no way of knowing what size she wore now but it had to be much larger. Since she was only a few weeks away from giving birth her breasts had naturally grown. Sex education hadn't really taught what I had learned years before. A pregnant woman's breast always enlarged because of the milk her body was making.

Well to make a long story short Susan bore her child. I was instantly turned into an Uncle and it made me very proud and happy. That's when the real trouble started. Her husband packed his junk and moved out before she even got home from the hospital. Susan tried to make it on her own but even with Dad paying her bills she became so depressed we all worried about her.

Four months later Susan was divorced and moving back home. Her old bedroom was still the same as before and she moved in with her baby. Susan and I had always gotten along very well, much to the surprise of most, and it was like she'd never left. Well, that's not quite true.

By this time she'd become the slender sexy looking woman I'd remembered only now with much larger breasts. I knew she must be nursing her baby because I never saw any baby bottles around. My mind remembered all the times I'd tried so hard to see her naked chest and now that she was even bigger and nursing my desires only increased. But like before Susan was very careful and never nursed outside her bedroom again denying me my fantasy.

The house was quiet in the afternoon I will never forget. I came home from my part time job after school. We lived in a large two story house and the bedrooms were upstairs. Being a normal teenager I made a beeline for the kitchen for something to eat. Finding some cookies I gobbled them down and started climbing the stairs to my room. Until this day I had hated the carpeting on the stairs but quickly changed my mind as it muffled my foot steps.

I would have to pass Susan's room getting to mine. As I passed her door I noticed it wasn't completely closed. Stopping and peeking inside my breathing suddenly stopped. My sister was sitting on her bed naked to her waist. Gently pressed to one large breast was her baby. Her other breast was bare and sagged some from the weight of the milk inside. I saw her dark nipple extended and what looked like liquid oozing from the end.

Quickly and silently I moved to my room and closed my door. By now my breathing had returned and I drew in huge gulps of air. I was excited beyond belief as I felt my pants becoming much too tight in the crotch. Opening my pants I whipped out my throbbing erection and tightly wrapped my fingers around the rigid shaft. At that moment all I could think of was seeing Susan nursing and her one naked breast dripping. I wanted so badly to watch while I took care of business.

I stole from my room letting my lust filled organ lead the way to her room. She was still sitting and nursing when I peeked inside. My hand had a mind of its own and was soon stroking my turgid member. I felt the pre-cum oozing from the slit and rubbed my thumb over the head letting the warm liquid coat and slick my shaft. As my fingers slipped over the sensitive head I felt my orgasm quickly moving from my sperm filled sack up the shaft and close to the end. Grabbing a hanky from my pocket I covered the head just before I unloaded. My knees grew weak and stars clouded my vision as my orgasm engulfed me. I barely noticed when Susan finished nursing. Just as she was about to get up my legs found themselves moving and I raced back to my room.

Nothing was said later that night but I keep seeing Susan looking at me. There was an odd glint in her eyes as the corners of her mouth would often twitch not quite smiling.

For the next few weeks things seemed normal. Susan still nursed behind the closed door of her bedroom and I was thinking that one time was the only shot I would have at watching her. Wow, was I wrong.

It was around two in the morning when I heard the baby crying. I didn't think much about it because it wasn't something I hadn't heard before. Then I thought of Susan baring her large milk filled breasts and letting her baby suckle. I was almost instantly rock hard and knew if I didn't take care of business I'd never get back to sleep. I shoved the covers down to my feet and felt my finger around my throbbing shaft. Since I always slept naked I didn't have to take the time to drop any clothes. Propping my head up I watched my hand slowly pumping my organ in the pale light coming from the moon as the clear fluid that oozed out coated the head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.