Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change - Cover

Twice Lucky II: Time for a Change

Copyright© 2003 by Joe J

Chapter 19

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The story of Jake Turner continues... If you knew then, what you know now, how would you act?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   DoOver   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Jake looked at the twins as they sat proudly topless on the couch. Trish must have planned this. ‘God bless her,’ he thought. Jake moved to the couch and sat between them. They were a pair of beauties each sporting a pair of beauties. The twins snuggled up against him as he draped his arms around their shoulders.

Hope and Faith were sixteen now and, for all intent and purposes, all grown up. Jake made small talk with them as they sat comfortably on the couch. It was a bitter-sweet time for Jake as far as the twins were concerned. The girls were moving to New York City in August to attend their last year of high school. They would be attending the Athena Academy, a private girl’s boarding school on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, primarily so they could attend the Julliard School of Music’s Pre-College Program. It was a seriously prestigious honor to get to audition at Julliard, let-alone be accepted.

The girls were able to attend the expensive schools thanks to ‘Daddy’ Carl McClelland. Carl’s company, McClelland Pharmaceuticals (a division of Turner and Thornton Holdings) was raking in the cash with his baldness cure: Nomo-cueballerol. In addition, Carl had his impotence cure in front of the FDA for approval now. Mycoxa-rysinupnol had proven 95% effective in clinical trials with no more side effects than a placebo. The FDA was fast tracking Mycoxa-rysinupnol because of its well documented success and low occurrence of side effects. The drug would probably be on the retail domestic market within two years. Maria Thornton was already holding substantial bids from three major pharmaceutical companies which wanted to license the patent. Carl was just months away from being stinking filthy Heinz-family rich, not that he cared.

Jake put thoughts of the future aside and concentrated on the little minxes beside him. When he suggested they adjourn to the bedroom, they flashed him twin grins. It was like watching a Cheshire cat looking into a mirror.

Jake spent a thoroughly enjoyable morning with the twins. His favorite part was putting them on their knees side by side and playing pin the Jake on the twin. Greedy little Faith managed to be in the right place at the right time to score all his emissions. Hope let her slide though, because he ate pussy as well or better than any girl ever could. Riding his tongue was right up there with riding her horse, Esmerelda. Hope left at lunchtime to go run some errands for the wedding but Faith stayed glued to Jake. Faith had had a major crush on Jake from the first time she met him. He was her first everything and she hated the thought of not being near him.

“I’m going to miss you, Jakey. You know I’m completely in love with you. What am I going to do without you while I’m up north?” she said.

“I love you too, my little sweetie, and I will miss having you around. But it’s not permanent and I’m only a phone call away if you ever need me,” Jake replied.

Jake did love Faith. Oh, he cared a lot about Hope, but for some reason he and Faith had really bonded. This conversation was the first time that their special closeness had ever come up.

“Hope and I are changing as we get older,” Faith said as if in answer to his unspoken question.

“We stopped dressing the same and aren’t hanging out together as much now. Hope is a lot freer sexually than I am. She likes to experiment and likes women much more than I do. She is eager to go to New York. I have tried to date and even slept with a few different boys but I can’t seem to find another you.”

Jake kissed her and told her how sweet she was, and how good what she said made him feel. He told her to quit trying so hard and maybe the right guy would fall into her lap. She was dubious about that but said she would try.

“But what if I still feel the same in a few years?” she asked.

“I don’t have an answer for that,” Jake said. “One thing I can tell you though is that I will always be here for you.”

Mollified for the moment, Faith happily snuggled even closer to him as they lay on the bed. Faith left at five that afternoon after extracting a promise of more time together tomorrow. Jake had just sat down to catch the news when someone knocked on the door. Jake opened the door to find a smiling Louisa on the stoop. Louisa was all dressed up and looked great. She was carrying a grocery bag and a small suitcase. Jake took the bags and ushered her into the house.

“I am making you dinner, mi gallo,” she said, as she breezed into the bungalow.

Jake gave her a kiss then showed her the kitchen. This was Louisa’s first trip to his hide-away. Louisa fixed a feast for Jake featuring a hunk of dead cow bigger than the plate she served it on. They sat at the table talking as Jake demolished the large steak.

Louisa had undergone a metamorphosis of sorts in the last couple of years. She was now a full time nursing student at Daytona Beach Junior College, just finishing her first year. She had always wanted to be a nurse, plus it was a job that, if necessary, could support her and her daughter. She still gave riding lessons but had ceded her duties working with the horses to a young caballero Ramon had brought in from Mexico. Louisa was dating more now, mostly older guys. Her being a single mother quickly screened out the ones with no serious intent. She was currently dating a divorced, twenty-nine year old deputy sheriff with a six year old daughter of his own. His name was Glen Crowley and Jake thought he was a good guy. Louisa said that he was kind and considerate but a little pridefully macho. She liked him a lot. Jake admired Louisa’s quiet resolve and loved her fiery personality. Glen was a lucky man.

Jake asked Louisa about the suitcase. Louisa said that she was spending the night, if he did not mind. Mind? She had to be kidding. It would be the first night they had spent together alone. Jake’s previously mollified dick started to twitch in his pants at the thought.

Conversation switched around to the wedding. Louisa was going to be a bridesmaid and her daughter, Anita, was super excited about being a flower girl. Anita was now five, going on fifteen, and Jake was right behind Papa Ramon as her favorite man. Anita liked Melissa a lot but thought that it would be a better idea for Jake to marry her mommy instead. Anita was starting kindergarten in the fall along with Quincy and Tanya Nobles’ daughter Alice. Anita and Alice were inseparable now and sure brought the ranch to life. They were sweet girls but both had a little devilish streak in them. Just last week they had collected about thirty tree frogs and let them loose in the kitchen on an unsuspecting Senora Lopez. The scamps watched through the window as a less-than-amused Senora tried to round up the slimy little color-changing amphibians.

Jake finally polished off his steak. His plate was clean enough to put back in the cabinet. He pushed back his chair and groaned contentedly. Louisa smiled at him fondly, pleased he had enjoyed her cooking.

“Ready for dessert?” she asked.

Jake gave another groan.

“I can’t stuff another bite into my face or I’ll explode,” he said.

“Then take me for a walk on the beach Jake. I want one romantic evening where I can pretend that we are a couple.”

Jake did not have much of a response to that other than to tell Louisa that he and Melissa were only formalizing their relationship and it would not change how they felt about her. Louisa was relieved to hear him say that, but still wanted to pretend they were a couple for the rest of the evening. Jake went along with her plan. He fetched his car keys and drove them to the beach in his Honda.

Thirty minutes later they were walking along the water’s edge, veering every once in a while to avoid the lapping waves. Louisa was barefoot, carrying her strappy high-heeled sandals. Her smooth, shapely, cocoa brown thighs flashed enticingly as she strode along. Louisa never wore stockings or pantyhose. She didn’t actually need them, as her legs were gorgeous in both form and color. Jake marveled at how Louisa was equally at home in jeans and boots as in dress and heels. The couple held hands as they strolled in the moonlight by the shimmering ocean, chatting about school and other inconsequential matters. It was the company, not the conversation, which made the moment special.

Jake had Louisa back at the bungalow by eight-thirty. He sat on the couch while she made him coffee to go with the apple pie she had baked. Jake had never seen this domestic side of Louisa and he was mightily impressed. After dessert, Jake tuned the stereo to a rock and roll station and poured them each a glass of wine. Louisa excused herself and went into the bedroom. Five minutes later, she reappeared in a deep maroon negligee that fit her like a second skin. She sat next to him on the couch, her raven hair billowing softly down her back. Jake played with her ebony tresses as they talked some more. They were both consciously drawing out the anticipation of going to bed. Jake gave in first as he stood up and offered her his hand.

They walked into the bedroom and stood by the bed. Louisa looked up at him with those large lipid eyes.

“They say you have ravished many an innocent senorita here, patron,” Louisa said switching on her soft, seductive Spanish accent.

“I have indeed my pretty, and you are my next victim,” Jake retorted, trying to sound menacing.

“Will you tie me and take me as Erika says you took Senora Helga?”

“That is in fact my exact plan, my little Indian Princess,” he said.

Louisa looked at him wide-eyed as he pulled the leather and fleece cuffs from the night stand. He made a production of affixing them to her wrists and ankles. Louisa watched silently in undisguised and increasing arousal as he fished out the ropes tied to the bed post and fastened them to her cuffs. Louisa could move her torso around a little but that was the extent of her freedom. She was soon truly spread-eagled and helpless. Jake let that thought sink in while he slowly pushed the negligee up over her hips to expose her puffy mound. Louisa shivered as he lightly traced his fingertips over her silky skin. Jake spent ten minutes reacquainting himself with her body. She lay there docilely, her only response a catch in her breathing when he hit a sensitive spot.

Jake loved touching and looking at her. Jake knew he probably would not get many more chances to be with her. Louisa was one of the women in his life that would probably move on. He could see a husband, probably Glen Crowley, and more children in her future. But tonight she was all his, and he was going to make the most their time together.

Louisa was thinking in a similar vein. She intuitively knew that they were not meant to be together forever. She wanted, no, make that needed, a man whose focus was her and their family. Maybe, with a little work, Glen could be that man. Her mother seemed to think so and Papa actually liked him. These were thoughts for another time though. Right now Jake was licking around the downy hair at the top of her slit and slowly pushing her arousal higher. His tongue was exquisite agony as it lapped nearer and nearer her throbbing clit.

“Oh, Jacob, you are killing me with the teasing,” she softly moaned.

Jake looked up at her from between her legs. At the exact moment he established eye contact, he swiped his tongue across her clit. Louisa’s hips bucked upward as she reflexively sought to gain more contact with his lips and tongue. Jake semi-obliged her by licking and sucking on her engorged labia. Jake brought her to the verge of orgasm repeatedly only to back off right before she could climax. This was a new, albeit not unpleasant, experience for the usually hair-triggered Louisa as she felt herself rising higher on a high tide of euphoric lust. Just when she thought that she could not possibly take another second of his teasing, Jake fastened his lips firmly around her clit and strummed it rapidly with his tongue. That was all it took as Louisa arched off the bed and exploded in orgasm.

“AIYEE,” she screamed.

Then she collapsed back on the bed quivering and moaning. She was still twitching when Jake mounted and impaled her in one long thrust. She shuddered, her suddenly super sensitized slit spontaneously spasming. Louisa’s thick raven mane whipped side to side as she went from peak to peak. When Jake unleashed a torrent of his seed in her, she came so hard she locked up as if in rigor mortis. Her pussy clamped down on his rod tightly, coaxing more cum from him. Jake rolled off her. They both were drenched in sweat and juice from their coupling.

“That was incredible, Jacob. I have never cum so hard or for so long in my life. I see why the Senora Helga looks forward to her visits here so much,” Louisa said.

“Helga gets lots more than just this,” Jake replied as he loosened her limbs.

“There’s more?’ she asked incredulously.

Jake nodded affirmatively and told her what was normally next for Helga. Louisa’s lust flared anew as he talked. She wanted that too, she said, “Top to bottom, left to right, front and back - the whole nine yards.”

So, for another hour, Jake put her through her paces. She sucked his dick back to life and he rewarded her by reddening her butt cheeks with the big wooden spoon. As he steadily skewered her lubricated backdoor, she began a keening that rose higher and higher in pitch until Jake’s ears hurt. Her siren stopped and turned into inchoate moans only when he came deep in her tight channel. By eleven o’clock she was totally, happily spent, cum dripping from every orifice. After a quick shower, they straggled into the bed and fell into an exhausted slumber. Louisa had a new perspective on her sexuality now. Maybe Glen was as macho as his posturing, she thought sleepily. That would be a good thing. If he was not, she guessed she could be like Helga, visiting the bungalow every few weeks for a tune up.

The next morning Louisa was up early. She had a group riding lesson scheduled for nine-thirty. Jake sent her on her way with a fresh deposit of sperm in her tight little pussy. Louisa was reassured about the future after her night with Jake. She was actually excited about the prospect of letting Glen get into her panties.

Jake slipped on his running shoes, a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt. He felt energized this morning as he set out for a fast five mile run. He was covered in sweat and panting for breath when he arrived back at the bungalow. He had sprinted the last half mile out of sheer exuberance. He ended up in the back yard where he did his stretches and cool-down exercises. After an invigorating shower, Jake spent some time in the masculine study Liz had created for him. He leaned back in the huge leather executive chair and put his feet up on his desk. He always thought more clearly here, his mind sharper and more focused.

In four days, he will have been Jake Turner for three years. It had been two and a half years since his decision to change the future here. Was he making any progress toward that goal or was he fooling himself? As he tallied up his accomplishments, he thought he was making headway. For one thing, he was on his way to having the money to finance anything he wanted to do. For another, he was educating himself in matters that would be important in the future. What he needed to do next was make a name for himself. He needed name recognition on a national level. He needed exposure to build on the base that Sven started with Zero to Hero. Jake was going to have to get with Sven when he returned from his honeymoon and see if they could not come up with something.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.