Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I was surprised Mom had never become suspicious, what with me hanging around with Karen and her girlfriends quite a bit over the last month or so, but with Summer here now there was just no way that she was going to be able to keep track of everything. Or of me.

I was ready to take the next step, to go all the way with a girl, but then again I didn't even know if Karen wanted to speak to me anymore, let alone do anything, after she had found Tracey and I in the girls washroom on our last day of school.

Not to mention what appeared to be her growing interest in a certain young man, and I must admit that jealousy got the best of me when I cornered Karen in the laundry room in the basement. You could say, that I got exactly what I deserved.

"Hi Karen."

"Oh. Hi Josh. I'm doing a wash, do you have anything?"

"Are you mad at me Karen?"

"For what?"

"Well, for finding me and Tracey together."

"I don't know."

"Well, you must be a little."

"You almost sound like you want me to be mad or something. Why, you two have been together before."

"Yeah but, this time it didn't include you."

"We're both going to be with other people, eventually anyway, and you already saw me looking at Danny."

"Yeah, I also saw you talking to him yesterday, on the front steps after school."

"Did you? Well, how come you didn't come over and sit with me?"

"It looked like a private conversation. I thought I might get in the way, or that you didn't want me to."

"We were just talking."

"The both of you were sure smiling a lot. Do you like him?"

"He's cute, sure."

"So, you'll go out with him when he asks?"

"Probably, yeah, but he didn't ask, and you're not mad at me, or jealous, are you?"

"No, of course not. I hope Danny does ask you out. I know how upset you were before. And like you said, we're both allowed to be with other people. I guess."

"What if he asks me to do stuff with him?"

Karen had on that black bra she had borrowed and a pair of old cut off blue jeans that were starting to unravel around the fringes, and they were tight enough to show off her lovely little ass, which as she faced away from me I could only stare at in wonder, as I thought about all the secret's of a woman hidden just beyond.

"Josh?"

"Oh, sorry."

"I thought I'd lost you for a minute there. You looked like you were in a waking trance or something."

"I think I almost was."

"What are you thinking about right now Josh?"

"Honestly?"

"Yeah, honestly."

"Promise you won't be mad Karen?"

"I promise."

As Karen turned towards me I looked over much of her fantastically smooth body, from her bare feet to her long blonde hair, and from the slight curves of her hips to the gentle swell of her still developing bosoms.

I believed that I was ready to go further with a girl than I ever had before, and I knew that it would happen soon, that is if Tracey was being honest, but as Karen and I now locked eyes I seemed to loose all sense of reason.

"I'm thinking, that I'd like to fuck you right now."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"You mean with your cock?"

"Yes."

"As opposed to your fingers?"

"Exactly. Oh God Karen I'm so sorry."

My sanity suddenly broke through the cloud in my head, if for just an instant, as I remembered that this girl in front of me was still my sister, and I grew so sick that I had to sit down on the laundry room floor by her feet.

"What's wrong with me Karen, I mean, am I sick or what?"

"You know, I'm actually surprised that you never asked me before."

"I guess I knew that it was wrong. I still do, I'm so sorry Karen, I really am."

"Josh, do you even know how to fuck me?"

"WHAT?"

"Cause I want my first fuck to be a good one. I want the guy to at least know what he's doing when he puts his thick cock inside me."

"Christ Karen, you keep talking like that and I'm going to cum right here. That, or pull you down to the floor with me."

"Well, then you'd better unzip your jeans pretty fast."

"Why?"

"Well, I mean if you're gonna fuck me, you have to at least take your pants off."

"You're not serious?"

"Yeah, I am."

"And where, you mean right here on the floor?"

"Yeah right here, and right now!"

My heartbeat kicked into overdrive as I watched Karen unsnap the only button holding up her jeans, before she put each of her long legs to the outside of mine and lowered herself down, so that she now straddled me at the waist.

I wouldn't even be given enough time to unbutton mine before Karen began to glide back and forth effortlessly over my hardened cock, and even though the both of us still had our jeans on I could feel the increased warmth coming through where the material was now rubbing together.

"Fuck Karen!"

"Well, how is it Josh, I mean, is this good for you?"

"I'm gonna cum if you keep that up sis!"

"That's the idea."

"But, I thought you wanted to fuck?"

"Oh I do, I'm just getting you psyched up first."

Karen would stand back up and quickly dispose of the cut offs, which gave me the time needed to unbutton and push down my own, and before I knew it Karen was lowering herself back down towards my now revealed erection.

I breathed in sharply as my sister took my cock in her hand and squeezed it, while pulling her panties open with the other, and while I winced a little with her forward aggressiveness I didn't much care as I watched her run my tip over her swollen pussy lips.

"You okay Josh?"

"Yeah. I just never did this with anyone before."

"What, you mean you and Tracey haven't gone all the way yet?"

"No Karen, you're my first."

My sister quickly pushed my cock in between her pussy lips, and the two folds of so much skin there did threaten to separate several times before they finally did, allowing at least a small part of me to move inside.

However I could still see all of my now almost painfully erect cock, even though my sister's warm pussy lips had enough of a bite on me that she was able to let go with her hand.

"See Josh, it fits."

"Well I'm not really in you Karen, I'm just barely touching you. I'd have to go... deeper, for that."

"Do you want to go... deeper?"

"Oh God yes!"

"And, you want to cum inside me?"

"What, Karen, no!"

"Yes you do. You want me all to yourself. You want to put a mark on me that says I'm yours."

"What mark, what are you talking about?"

Karen lowered her face almost all the way down to mine and so I could no longer see what was happening below, but I could still feel the ring of her fuck hole as it began to slowly slide down the length of my cock.

"Oh Christ Karen, this is it!"

"You want to make me pregnant."

"What, no I don't!"

"Yes you do. You want me to have a big belly, one with your baby inside. So, just do it."

"No!"

"Yes. Knock me up. I'll be all yours then."

"Karen, what's come over you?"

"I'm gonna have your baby, brother, so as I drop down on you I want you to discharge your load deep inside me."

"Oh shit Karen, I'm gonna cum, get off me quick!"

The orgasm inside me came on so quick that I couldn't stop it, and while I had tried to push my sister off me I ultimately failed, so that I began to spurt my cum all over her underwear and my own belly, as the warm skin that I had been slowly sinking into was revealed to be really only her hand.

"There, that's what you get for being with Tracey."

"I thought you said that you wanted to do it?"

"Oh, I do. Just not with you."

"So, we're not going to have sex then."

"Now, what do you think? Just stay away from me for a little while Josh."

"This wasn't funny Karen, and you'll be begging for me in a couple of days."

"Get over yourself Josh, and besides, I'll be with Danny soon, and then you'll have nobody."

"What, I'll still have Melanie?"

"Not if I tell her to stay away from you."

"You wouldn't dare?"

"Just watch me!"

Not another word was spoken by either of us, as Karen calmly stood up, removed her cum soiled panties before adding them to the wash already going, and went back upstairs so that I was left alone and laying on the laundry room floor.

I felt greasy, I felt sick, and I was pissed off at myself, the world and everything in it, which included for the first time in my life my sister, but as I cleaned myself up I heard the phone ring, and soon Karen was coming back down the stairs.

I figured she was coming back to apologize, but of course it never occurred to me at the time that she had just come down to put her clothes in the dryer, now that the washer had finished its cycle.

"See, I said you'd be back."

"Go screw yourself Josh."

"Karen, are we finished?"

"At the very least I think we need some space. Are you mad at me?"

"Well, maybe if you suck my cock then I'll forgive you, and who was on the phone a minute ago?"

"Guess!"

"Umm, another friend?"

"Well, kind of, but not for you."

"How's that?"

"It was Danny... and he wants to go out with me."

Karen had been asked out on her first real date, which I didn't really care for or accept, and I began to grow really nervous as the days leading up to it went by, as I believed that this signaled an end to what we had been doing together.

I was seeing Melanie less and less these days as well, and I wasn't really sure why, but after listening to Karen and her talking to one another on the phone, from where I was in my room, I held hope that she was coming over.

So I went into my sister's room to ask, where I found her sprawled out above her sheets, and seeking pleasure from her own hands which were stuffed down the front of her panties.

"Oh, couldn't wait and so you started without me, did you?"

"Damn it! I didn't think you were home."

"Well relax, I'm here for you now."

I quickly started undressing after closing the door behind me, in fact I almost tripped over my own jeans as I hopped on one foot towards my sister's bed while trying to pull them off the other.

"Is Melanie coming over too? It's been awhile since the three of us have been together."

"No, she isn't, and I don't know Josh. Maybe we shouldn't."

"Why, no one else is home, if that's what you're worried about."

"No, it's not that."

"Then, I don't get it, and what's under your pillow there?"

"Umm, nothing."

"It's not nothing Karen, cause I can see it from here. It looks like a picture of someone."

As I edged onto the mattress I could see for certain what it was, and exactly what I had caught my sister doing, as she had been masturbating to a picture showing the guys football team, as well as a close up of their star quarterback, Danny.

"You were imagining that you were having sex with him?"

"That's none of your business."

"Since when?"

"Oh, I belong to you now! Is that it?"

"How did you get his picture?"

"Danny gave it to me."

"When? You mean you saw him again, since school ended?"

"Of course I saw him. We're going out tonight you know."

"Karen, what's going on, and what's happening between us?"

"It's just that, I don't want you touching me anymore."

"Why not?"

"Just because is all."

I think Karen was a little more than surprised when I jumped on top of her and forced her panties down, which gave me enough time to lay myself out between her legs before she could close them.

"You stopped shaving. Why?"

"It doesn't matter, but I think we have to stop this."

"But, why?"

"Because it's wrong and we both know that now."

Karen looked rather uncomfortable laying there in her exposed state in front of me, and she was even attempting to hide herself under one of her blankets, but before she could do anything to stop me I had slipped a hand between her legs and one finger deep inside her.

"Josh, get out of me!"

"Come on Karen. I promise, I can make this work."

"No, I don't wanna do this with you right now!"

I pulled closer to my sister so that I could rake my finger even deeper, and as I moved on top of her I lowered my mouth to hers and kissed her as we have now so many times before.

Her lips felt as warm and as inviting as ever, and at first she responded in kind, as it was probably only natural to do, but suddenly, as if a switch had been pulled she stopped, so that she now just lay there as I had my way with her hot little body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.