Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Every now and then there's a long weekend, where you get a Friday or Monday off from school, and some well deserved time away from the torture of text books and teachers alike. And at my house, long weekends quite often mean business trips for Mom and Dad, as they travel extensively in search of new art pieces suitable for exhibit in the gallery where they both work.

And of course when the cat's away the mice will play, which means I had at least some of my stuff moved into my sister's room less than five minutes after they'd gone, with plans of sleeping there for all three of those nights.

It was early summer, so I awoke on the first morning with the sound of birds singing, as a gentle breeze carried their beautiful song in through the open window. Now I knew the window had been closed when I went to sleep, and so it must have been my sister who had gotten up and opened it at some point during the night.

Karen was still sound asleep beside me with her lips slightly apart, as she breathed in and out to an almost perfect rhythm. And if there was ever a more lovelier picture to wake up to, I could not conceive of one at that moment.

That is until she let loose with this mighty bellow that sounded much like a bulldozer attempting to start, and unsuccessfully at that, as she snored and coughed her way into something that approximated life beside me.

"AH-HEM, yuck, am I ever dry. Umm, good morning, Josh."

"Ah, good morning, Karen. Or at least I think it is."

"Hey, got any coffee on yet?"

"No. I just woke up myself."

"Well, while don't you go make yourself useful for a change, while I get an extra thirty winks or so."

After what I considered an all too brief kiss to say good morning, Karen rolled away from me and snuggled even deeper into the covers of her bed, as she attempted a return to sleep. And while she lay there, I remained propped up on an elbow above, where I could simply idolize her beautiful face.

"You know, I guess this is the first time that we ever slept a whole night together."

"Since we were kids, you mean. Cause we use to do this all the time, in case you don't remember."

"Well, since we've become lovers. And I do love you, Karen."

"Yeah, yeah. That's nice. Are you gonna get that coffee any time soon, and maybe you should start breakfast while you're at it."

"But, I don't really want to get out of bed either. It's just nice in here, with you beside me."

Karen and I remained silent for another few seconds before we both yelled in a single voice for Cindy, who came bouncing in, and dressed in the shortest teddy I had ever seen any of my sisters wear.

She was also singing and dancing to a couple of lines from one of Rick Springfield's more popular songs of late, Jessie's Girl, and with her recent growth spurts it was hard not to become aroused with the way she was moving her little maturing body around.

"You know I wish that I had Jessie's girl..."

"That's nice, Cindy. And maybe you can be a rock star when you grow up."

"No, I want to work with sick animals. But isn't this neat. It's like we're playing house, and you two can be the mommy and daddy!"

"Well, be a dear and go put some coffee on, will you? And, what else do we want this morning, Karen?"

"Toast. And eggs, if there are any."

"Yes, and orange juice for yourself, Cindy, since you're too young to be drinking coffee."

"And, do you want the newspaper, Daddy?"

"Please, and when you come back, daddy will show how much he loves his little girl."

Cindy joyfully smiled, twirled around playfully a couple of times and then went off to prepare breakfast, while I moved to where I could spoon against Karen's back. And while I often sleep naked in my own bed, I had decided to leave on my underwear after seeing what Karen was going to wear, which was a pair of white panties below, and a satin camisole nightshirt above.

But no bra, and as I hugged her from behind, for a second or two I ran a single hand under the loose material and over the splendid swell of both her breasts, before I moved down to a rest over the low land of her belly.

"What time is it anyway, Josh?"

"Umm, it's still early, so you don't have to get up. Which I don't want you to do anyway."

"It was warm in here last night, with you beside me. I had to crack the window a little bit."

"Oh, hey, I'm sorry. Look Karen, I'll give you some space, and I can always go back to my room tonight."

"No, no. I was just saying is all. I'm not use to it. But I loved having you in here last night. And it's how I want it from now on."

"Yeah but, Mom and Dad probably won't care for that. Cause they'll be home eventually. And then play time, as Cindy just put it, will be over."

"We have to get out of this house, Josh."

"Well, do you mean we should find a place of our own, like Melanie wanted, because none of us have any money."

"No, I just mean we should start going out more. I'm tired of sneaking around."

"It's bothering you a lot, isn't it?"

"A little, yeah. We're shaming Mom and Dad, and you know we're gonna get busted eventually."

"We could always stop having sex, and just wait for when we do move out on our own."

Karen turned over slightly and looked up at me out of the corner of one eye, before she returned her head to the pillow below. But I didn't need to see her face to know that it had been a ludicrous suggestion, and one that we both couldn't keep.

"After all, Karen, don't they say that abstinence makes the heart grow fonder?"

"That's absence you twit. Meaning apart from. Abstinence is where you deny yourself something, like sex. Though I suppose both do have the same final result, and leave you horny."

"Yeah, I guess."

"And like you could stop having sex, Josh."

"Well, when you say go out more, do you mean dancing? Or, hanging out at the malt shop together? Because that will look weird to anyone who recognizes us."

"Dancing does sound nice, but you're right. We can't really go out anywhere together. We can't even go as a couple to the school dance tomorrow night."

"I wish that I could take you, Karen, I really do. And anywhere else you wanted to go."

My sister used her own hand to grab mine where it still was against the smooth warm skin of her stomach, and she laced our fingers and squeezed really tight, before she pushed both under the camisole and over her right breast once more.

"You could always go with Melanie, Josh."

"And what, leave you home, alone?"

"Well, why should the three of us be stuck inside all weekend? At least this way you and Melanie can have a little fun."

"No, I'm not going anywhere without you."

"Well, if I did go, I'd only feel like a third wheel, and, probably end up standing by myself in a corner somewhere."

"Since when have you ever felt like a third wheel?"

"I don't know. But sometimes I just do."

"I do love you. I mean, you know that, right?"

"Of course. Sure"

"And I treat both you and Melanie the same. Don't I?"

"Well, yeah. But maybe that's the problem, cause we're not the same."

I didn't have an answer for that and so I just kept my big mouth shut, in case I should start something that ended up with me back in my room, and alone for the next two nights. But after awhile the growing silence between my sister and I told me that whatever was bothering her was going to have to be resolved. And soon.

"Well, why can't you come with Melanie and me to the dance?"

"Because, I won't be able to dance with you. That's why."

"Well, somebody else will ask you, I'm sure."

"And, you'll be okay with that?"

"Sure. Cause I want you to have fun too."

"I don't know, maybe. I just don't like the idea of arriving without a date."

"Well, I don't really see what we can do about that."

There was another period of deep silence between Karen and I, and while I spent it kissing her lovely long neck and naked shoulders, she must have been trying to resolve how she and I could both go to the dance tomorrow. Because when my sister turned to me once more, she had this demon like quality in her eyes, and she was biting her lip hard while trying not to smile.

"I'm not going to like this, am I?"

"Is Todd seeing anyone yet?"

"No. Or at least I don't think so."

"So, how about calling him up for me, and then the four of us can go on a double date."

"Yeah, cause that first time you and I went on a double date, with Melanie and Danny, worked out just fine."

"Well, don't forget, that was the first night we slept together, you and I. So if the four of us hadn't gone out, then we might not be where we are right now. And that means you probably wouldn't have your hand on my breast."

"You know, I think you just like being between two guys."

Karen slowly turned over and moved her body even closer to mine, and so that we shared the same pillow now. And as her nose pressed into and warmed the skin of my neck, one of her hands now openly massaged the growing lump in the front of my shorts.

"Well, I have to admit, Josh, that I get a very warm feeling when I'm with you and Todd together. And it's nice being the one in the middle for a change, and the one getting all the attention. You know, like you usually are when you're with Melanie and I. Yes?"

"I know, I know, and speaking of, I don't know how she'll feel about Todd coming along with us. And what if he ends up back here for the night?"

"Oh, I'm sure she's open to it. As in, front and back, if you get my meaning."

"Now that's rich, Karen. I mean, good one."

"Well I try, and sometimes you just have to add humor to a situation."

"Hmm, my sister, slash girlfriend, wanting to have a threesome with me and another guy. Yeah, I can see how that's funny."

"You mean, just like you do with Melanie and me at least once a week, and do I have to repeat myself?"

"Sorry. Again, I know. And I don't have the right to say anything with all the other girls I've had sex with lately."

"Oh, you can give your opinion, and be honest with me. I'm all in favor of that. Just as long as you know I'm overriding you, and know that we're keeping this fair. Not that I want to sleep with hundreds of other guys."

"No?"

"No. Just you."

"And Todd you mean?"

"Well, he'll be our cover story from now on. I'll tell everybody that we're going steady, and that means sometimes we'll do stuff, I guess. But I don't know if I want him touching me every time we're together. And maybe I can just push him more towards Melanie."

"You mean, when the four of us are sharing the same bed. Yes?"

"Oh, good one, Josh. Very funny. Or maybe I'll push him off of me, and more towards you."

"Now, that's not very funny."

"You don't think. Why not?"

"Because I'm not gay. That's why not."

To illustrate my one and only sexual preference, I tossed back the covers and moved down and in between my sisters legs, where I began to lick her sweet smelling pussy after being allowed to remove and dispose of her panties.

Karen's pelt of hair had fully returned, since she had stopped shaving several months ago, and I now had to weave through her dark curls as I washed over her pussy with my tongue. But overall I didn't mind, and after I pulled her twin pussy lips apart with my fingers, I lathered over her exposed and waxy clit.

"Christ Josh! You're making me even hotter down there!"

"Well, does that mean you want me to stop?"

"No. What, are you kidding?"

"Yum, I just love eating your pussy."

My cock pounded away where it was jammed against the mattress beneath me, but I ignored it, and continued to run the tip of my extended tongue over my sister's warm skin, as I moved from her pussy and down to her other hole just below.

I probed around her rim several times, just to tease, before I pulled my face back and stuck a finger inside each of her two fuck holes. And while Karen began to play with her clit, I extended my fingers to their full length and continued to drive into her until she came.

Which in my book now made it my turn, but as I spun over onto my back in anticipation, Karen suddenly stood up from the bed and wandered out of the room without saying a word, and in doing so left my cock pointed up to the ceiling.

And in that way I was left waiting and waiting, and not until my cock had gone quite soft and I was actually in danger of falling back to sleep did my sister make a return. Though she now had Cindy in tow, and since my little sister had removed the teddy and nothing was left to cover her recently developing breasts, I began to grow hard almost immediately.

"I hope you didn't cook breakfast like that, Cindy. I mean, what about grease splatter."

"Well there's no eggs anyway. Just toast."

"And, where did you get the Teddy you had on earlier?"

"Umm, the back of Shelly's closet. I mean, it's not like she's going to be using it any time soon, or that it even fits her anymore."

"Shelly, yeah. I wonder what she's doing right now?"

"You mean whom, don't you? Cause she isn't going to practice being a Nun while she's away at college."

"Yeah, I know. And I guess I can't expect all my girls to remain faithful to me, when I'm not there to keep them satisfied."

Karen slugged me once on the shoulder after that little remark, and none too gently either, but since she was also smiling I knew that she really hadn't meant it. And so I just grinned back at her and beared the pain as best I could, while trying hard not to rub my upper arm.

"I suppose, Josh, that you think Shelly and Christine are going to move back here after college, that we're all going to get a big house together, and you'll then have five girls, including Melanie, for your personal pleasure whenever you want."

"Umm, now that does sound nice. And you can all cook and clean for me, while I sit in my easy chair and watch the television."

It looked like Karen was going to hit me again, but this time I was the one smiling and so she knew that I was only kidding around. Which of course I was, but I still had fun picturing Karen and Cindy decked out in little French Maid costumes.

"What, too much?"

"Well, I'd actually like for all of us to live together. Keep the family close, so to speak, but the reality is that Christine and Shelly are probably going to find boyfriends, or even husbands. And as for Cindy, well, she'll probably want to live with her girlfriend. Am I right Cindy?"

Cindy had her mouth full of toast and so she just nodded enthusiastically and smiled, while I drank coffee from the cup Karen had previously handed to me. And with two semi-naked girls on the bed my erection was making a somewhat quick recovery, which of course reminded me that I had yet to be gratified that morning.

"So, when you left a minute ago, you went to see if Cindy needed any help?"

"No, I just bumped into her in the hall. Though not literally."

"Then, where did you go?"

"Oh, to the washroom."

"You mean that you had to pee, and you didn't tell me before I went down on you?"

I glared at Karen over the brim of my cup as I took another long sip, but apparently I had overlooked the wash cloth that she had brought back with her, which she now laid unceremoniously over my still rising erection.

"You trying to cover me up?"

"No, but do you mind if I wash you off first?"

"Umm, no, I guess I don't mind."

"It's just that sometimes you're a little salty in the morning, and that's why I went to the washroom. To get this."

The cloth was very wet and pleasantly warm, which I found out as my sister took my cock in one hand and began to rub me down with the other. And after my little impromptu bath, a.k.a., handjob, she proceeded to make herself comfortable and laid down across my waist.

And Cindy followed, as she finished off the last of her toast and picked a spot across from Karen, and so that I now had two sisters stretched out on their bellies and taking turns wolfing down my cock.

Which they did magnificently, and it even became a competition between them, as each took measure of what length they could feed into their lovely mouths. And Karen's hand was used to show where the mark stood, as it stayed tightly wrapped around me each time that it changed.

"But, how do you get it in so deep?"

"It just takes practice, Cindy. And grease."

"Grease?"

"Yeah. Use your spit. Shelly taught me that."

Karen became the indisputable winner of course, as her nose was left pressing right into my scrotum after successfully swallowing down the full length of my erection. And there she stayed for quite some time, with her drool running heavy and her hot breath beating over my vulnerable skin in waves.

"Karen's just showing off now, isn't she, Josh?"

"Umm, yeah baby, a little bit. Though she makes it kind of hard to mind. And as long as she can breathe okay. Are you alright down there, honey?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.