Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

While life at my house could never have been considered boring before, it definitely became much more interesting after I started having sex with two of my own sisters, as I now had to make time to be with the both of them.

Mom and Dad went out that evening to another gallery unveiling party, and with school now over for the year we all could have stayed up as late as each of us wanted, probably to Christine's dismay, but with the day's events I was feeling exhausted by ten so I decided to go up to my room and do some reading before I went to sleep.

One by one I heard the others turn in as well, and I was just picking up a book from the night stand next to my bed when Karen opened the door to my room and peeked in.

"Hey Josh, not asleep yet?"

"No, I was going to do a little reading first."

"Want me to read to you?"

"No, that's okay."

Karen walked a little further into the room, and after looking around and fidgeting quite a bit, she proceeded to sit down on the very end of my bed.

"Cause, you know I wouldn't mind."

"And I'd love to listen, but some other time. You should probably get some sleep Karen, you look tired."

"No I'm okay."

My sister looked cold where she was sitting, as she was simply dressed in her two piece pajamas and now staring at the floor, so I pulled back the covers on my bed and patted the mattress with my hand.

"Come on, get in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it's warmer in here."

Karen grinned widely as she climbed onto and then into my bed, before slipping her body under the sheets beside me, and so after finding that I no longer wanted to read, I put my book down and turned off the lamp.

"Going out on your bike tomorrow Josh?"

"Maybe."

"Can I come with you?"

"Well, I suppose, we'll talk about it tomorrow. Get some sleep for now Karen."

"Okay, good night Josh."

At first I laid on my back next to Karen, as she was rested, and so that we both stared up at the ceiling, but each of us seemed to be uncomfortable as we began trying different positions.

We moved from our sides to our bellies, then back again, and after about the fourth correction we both began laughing, until I reached out a hand and took hold of hers.

"It was never like this before. This is ridiculous Karen."

"I know, I think there's only one way that we're both going to be comfortable."

Karen rolled onto her side so she now faced me, and after thinking about it and agreeing with her assessment I rolled onto my side and moved my body even closer, so that we were face to face, where the both of us could put our arms around the other.

"This is how we slept when we were little, do you remember Josh?"

"Yeah, as a matter of fact I do."

We hugged each other tight, and since we were so close anyway I even kissed Karen on the cheek, which induced her to sigh joyfully in the dark, but I didn't realize what I had set in motion as Karen quickly rolled me onto my back and moved her entire body on top of mine.

"No Josh, that simply won't do."

Karen's mouth opened just as she was placing her lips against mine, and she licked me just once with her tongue, as if tasting me, before starting what would be an extremely sensual kiss.

After my initial surprise wore off I began to really enjoy the sensation as our tongues played together, by moving almost frantically in and out of each others mouths, and we would kiss for some time before we separated, but not before Karen noticed my erection.

"Well, that was nice, but, do you want me to get you off now Josh?"

"No, that's okay. Christine is in the next room, so we have to keep quiet. Just get some sleep."

Karen hugged me before she laid her head down on my chest as we both tried to go to sleep, and I was never more happy in my entire life then at that moment to be so close to someone.

But after about twenty minutes or so of just laying there feinting sleep, and staring wide eyed into the dark, I began to feel uncomfortable with my erection still as hard as ever and pressing where it was against my sister's leg.

Karen must also have sensed my discomfort, or was going through some pressure of her own that I didn't know about, because either way I soon realized that she too wasn't asleep the second her hand slid down and over the very noticeable bulge in my pajamas.

"Do you want me to jerk you off?"

"Karen, I said you don't have to do that for me."

"But I really want to, and unless you're willing to help do me, then I'll just have to go back to my own room and do it myself. "

"Well, that seems like a waste."

"I know, so why don't we just fuck and get it over with. Okay?"

My sister didn't wait for my answer, though it probably would have been a yes anyway, as she sat up and yanked my pajamas and shorts down to my knees, before pushing the bottom half of her own down and off.

"Do you want me to remove my top so you can get at my breasts?"

"No, this is good."

"Yeah it is, isn't it?"

My sister's cunt seemed to tighten around my swelling cock as she lifted herself up, before settling back down over me, and all I could hear was her moaning heavily in the dark, with a guttural sound of ecstasy deep in her throat.

She did all the work as she moved her body faster and faster on top of me, and her pelvic gyrations even began rocking my bed forward and back slightly, enough to make some noise.

"Careful Karen, everyone else is asleep."

"Would it be quieter with you on top?"

"Umm, maybe."

"Then mount me Josh, go ahead."

"Alright Karen, if you want me to."

As gently as I could I rolled Karen down into my mattress and climbed on top, and I kissed her naked midriff and both of her breasts several times before I slid in between her legs and deep into her body.

"You know Karen, this is the first time that I've made love to a woman in my bed."

"It feels like you're starting to get the hang of this Josh."

"All you need is practice I guess."

"Well, I get the feeling you'll be getting plenty of that. So how did you like being with Shelly anyway?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know, was she any good?"

I could tell that I was being set up, that there was no good answer to Karen's question, and that no matter what I said it would probably get me in trouble, but still I felt compelled to say something.

"She was... different. That's all."

"You mean, good different, or bad different?"

"I don't know. Just different."

"Well, was she better than me?'

"No."

"But, she has a lot more experience."

"So?"

"Plus she's way more beautiful."

"No she isn't, and what ever gave you that idea?"

"Then just tell me why you think she was different!"

"Well, do you promise not to tell her that I said this?"

"I guess."

"It's just that, Shelly has more experience than you alright, like you said, and I could tell how much just by how open she felt down there."

"What do you mean by, open?"

"Well, you could park a city bus inside her, and still have room for a Boeing 747."

Karen considered what I was saying very carefully before she started laughing up at me in the dark, and after kissing me on the nose I was given permission to resume making love to her.

I allowed much of my slicked up cock to come back out before ploughing deep into her pussy again, as far as I could, and after doing this for several minutes I began to notice a small change in Karen's expression, one that became anything but subtle very quickly.

My sister's body was becoming very wet, so much so that a distinct squishing sound could be heard each time I pushed into her, and it looked like Karen was in some pain as she shut her eyes and opened her mouth as if to scream, but when I tried to pull out she quickly grabbed a hold of me around the waist and held me down.

My sister reached her climax underneath me, and her hands moved warmly over my back and sides while her body convulsed, all while I continued to piston in and out of her.

I thought I might be hurting her once again so I tried to pull away, but she only rolled with me this time and ended up on top once more, and now moaning even harder while taking over the motion of moving our two bodies in unison.

Karen ground her swollen pussy lips in tight circles against me while my erection remained buried between them, and I enjoyed the warm feeling generated immensely, as I looked up at my sister's gorgeous body high above me.

"Christine must be able to hear us, don't you think, Josh?"

"Probably."

"It's funny she isn't hollering for us to be quiet. Maybe she's rubbing herself, you know, masturbating, while she listens."

"Could be, but Karen, maybe we should stop now. I'm gonna cum soon."

"So just go ahead and do it in me. I'm safe."

"You're always saying that, are you absolutely sure?"

Karen didn't answer me, but with her knees seemingly locked to the outside of my thighs there was nothing that I could do except let her continue, and soon I could sense an increased wetness inside her, as it trickled slowly down the length of my form.

Karen winced and hissed through clenched teeth as she reached her peak once more, but even still it wasn't enough, as she continued to move up and down on me to make the feelings and sensations last.

Karen's climax seemed to rage on and on before it was finally my turn, as that now all too familiar pressure built slowly within me, before moving up to an unbelievable height.

I tried to suppress it, to withstand my body's natural urging, it's drive for satisfaction, but the feeling was just too incredibly strong, and my engorged cock suddenly opened up with all the fury of a sandstorm, to the point where it actually hurt as I blew my seed forcefully into Karen's moist young belly as she just sat there atop of me.

I'm sure that it felt much like a seizure as I just kept cumming in waves, and as I reached the apex of my short bout with nature I cried out what I honestly believed were my true feelings at that moment.

"OH GOD I LOVE YOU KAREN."

"OH JOSH YES, I LOVE YOU TOOOO..."

My sister's legs tried to close against mine while her whole body shuddered above me, as if she had been hit by lightning, and I had to close my eyes as I was in absolute ecstasy.

It would take some time to come down from my high, so I'm not exactly sure when the light to my room was turned on, but when I opened up I could see both of my parents standing there in the doorway.

Karen and I froze instantly, with her still above me and her hands on my chest, while I just laid there, and continuing to pour cum into her open clutching cunt, still fluttering as it was. I was sure we did not have long to live.

"Oh stop carrying on you two and get some sleep."

"Mom, Dad, I thought you went out!"

"We forgot some of our notes and had to come back. Josh, can you take care of the lawn tomorrow?"

"Ah, what, oh sure, sure Dad."

"Is your brother coming dear?"

"WHAT?"

"Is Josh coming dear, with us to the library tomorrow, I though I overheard you earlier talking to Shelly, something about wanting him to come with you later?"

"Ah, no Mom, Josh says he's busy tomorrow, he ah, can't come then."

"Well maybe he can come with you some other time, would that be nice Josh?"

"Umm, yeah Mom, I ah, guess so, fine, goodnight Mom, goodnight Dad."

"And Josh, when you're doing the lawn watch out for the bushes in back, Karen planted those last year remember, they're getting pretty thick right now and might need a little trimming, but I don't want you getting yourself in too deep, I mean if you don't think that you can handle the equipment properly just call me and I'll take over."

"Ah, no Dad, I won't go too deep in Karen's bush... I MEAN, I'll be fine I'm sure, I can handle myself properly, THE EQUIPMENT, I can handle the equipment properly."

My heart was racing by the time Dad finally closed my door, and why we weren't busted I'll never know, though I thanked my lucky stars for telling Karen to keep the top half of her pajamas on.

Karen had been turned away from the door anyway, so I had watched in panic as her face contorted through various expressions, and as she had fought hard not to burst out laughing, until she finally lowered down and pressed her face into my neck so she could finally do just that.

"Stop it, stop it Karen, they might still hear you."

"I'm sorry okay, I just can't believe they didn't catch us."

"Well the sheets were covering me and luckily you left your top on, I don't think Mom and Dad would have been so calm to see us if your breasts were hanging out over my face."

"Probably not, no."

"Karen, umm, I know we both said it, but, do we really love each other?"

"You mean, like Mom and Dad do? I don't know, I think we're too young to know about love yet. Now don't get me wrong cause, I do LOVE you Josh, but not like you're asking, no. Why, do you love me?"

"Well, as my sister, sure. But like you say, we are kind of young."

Karen leaned over and kissed me then, just a quick one to show the affection she felt for me I guessed, but it was good enough to make us both smile, and even though it was just on my cheek and not on my lips it somehow seemed more meaningful.

"I'm going to go back to my own room for now. Good night Josh, see ya tomorrow."

"Good night Karen."

She would lift off me and simply adjust her now soaked through panties back into place, before walking to my door, where she would smile at me one last time for the night.


You would think that I had learned something after almost being busted by Mom and Dad, but instead it seemed to have just the opposite effect, as affairs between my sisters and I only became that much more commonplace.

Though never routine, as kissing quickly became the normal way of greeting for Karen, Shelly and I, and even while someone else was home we would find a secluded place where we could be alone and allowed to make out for awhile, such as in one of their rooms, or beneath the stairs in the basement.

We thought we were being smart to hide ourselves from our parents eyes, and whenever they weren't around I usually found myself kissing one of my sisters openly, either in front of the television, or where ever else we just so happened to be. Though we did have enough respect to stop whenever Christine came into the room.

Shelly always needed a nice long kiss every morning before she went out for the day, and it was usually in the kitchen after we had both finished eating breakfast, though if she wanted to do more we would have to go up to her room.

The main difference when comparing kissing Shelly to kissing Karen, is that I had to stretch my neck to reach my much taller sister, what with her legs being fantastically long, and so to remedy this we often made sure to kiss while sitting down, as we were then the same height.

Personally however I enjoyed having her pushed right up against the sink or the stove, where we would both close our eyes, and in that way we received and shared in some extremely long and sensual kisses.

And kissing wouldn't always be a prelude to sex, because on most days Shelly was just on her way out in the mornings, and just like this day, I was left to finish my breakfast at the table alone.

Cindy was always the last of us to wake up each morning, as she practically came skipping into the room just then, and after looking quickly through the fridge for nothing in particular, she started heading for the door to leave.

"Bye Josh."

"Going out Cindy?"

"Yeah. I'll be over Denise's house. See ya later."

"Okay."

My little sister was just releasing the catch on the sliding door when she stopped, turned to look back, and before I knew what was happening she was face to face with me where I sat, with her sweet little lips pressing firmly against mine.

Cindy actually wasn't a bad kisser, which she proved as she moved her mouth in tandem with mine, and since I already knew from Karen and Shelly that many young girls learned to kiss from other girls their age, I began to wonder who it was she was practicing with.

I had no problem imagining Cindy with her best friend Denise, and laid out on a bed beside one another as they soul kissed, like we were now doing, as Cindy had forced her tongue between my lips seconds after we had started.

Of course I had also almost immediately found my hand moving of its own accord, and going under the hem of the skirt she had on, where I settled over the back of her panties and the almost nonexistent bump of her behind beneath them.

"There, now I'll see you later Josh."

"Well wait Cindy, I want to know why you kissed me like that?"

"Because, everyone else does around here before they go out."

"Oh, so you saw me and Shelly just now, did you?"

"And Karen yesterday in her room, so why don't you ever come to my room and kiss me like that?"

"I don't know. I guess I figured that you probably wouldn't want to, and you know that you can't tell anybody, right, or else we'll get in trouble."

"I won't. So, can we?"

"I guess, but if don't want to anymore, or if you ever want me to stop, I want you to tell me."

"Alright."

"And, do you mind me touching you like this every once and awhile, where I have my hand now?"

"No. I like you touching me there. You make me feel so warm inside."

"Well, you're very warm on the outside too, Cindy."

"Do you still touch Karen for her?"

"Yes."

"And, Shelly now too?"

"Yes, Shelly too."

"Well, I hope I grow big breasts soon, so that you can touch me there as well."

After another deep kiss Cindy was off, though she had to pull her panties back into place as she left, and while part of me said that this was becoming way too much, I also found myself dreaming of fun days ahead.


I had always been a sound sleeper and usually nothing could ever wake me, but for some reason I did late one night, and since it was mid Summer I attributed my restlessness to the heat wave we were experiencing, because even with my window open I found it unusually warm in my bed.

I looked over at the clock on my night table and saw that it was just way too early to get up, but the moon shining in on me was a little too bright to fall back to sleep, so I started to roll over onto my other side, where I ended up face to face with Shelly.

"Good morning Josh."

"Umm, good morning Shelly. What time is it, is something wrong?"

"SHHHH, you'll wake Mom and Dad. And nothing's wrong, it was just cold in my room."

"It's got to be eighty degrees in the house sis."

"Well, it feels cold to me."

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, so I was lonely too. Can I sleep with you little brother, please?"

"Well if you're lonely why don't you go sleep with Karen?"

"No, I don't think she'll do."

"Oh. Well, what about Christine?"

"Nah, not that stuck up bitch, she'd only be rude to me, I'd rather stay with you. I know you and Karen sometimes sleep together, and it sounds like it's kind of... fun."

"You could sleep with Cindy."

"YEAH RIGHT, and have her pee on me."

"Hmm, well, go crawl in with Mom and Dad, I'm sure they'll still let you, even though you're sixteen now."

"Well, I suppose I could, and I suppose they would let me, but do you think Mom would let Dad stick his cock in me?"

"Umm, probably not. Is that why you're really here then?"

"I'm itchy all over Josh, REALLY ITCHY, but mostly inside, and I need you to ah, SCRATCH it for me. OKAY?"

"You wouldn't really have sex with Dad, would you Shelly?"

"Why not, I mean we have sex with you. So, do you want to or not?"

"I don't know... I guess so sis. We'll have to be quiet though. Do you want to be on top?"

"No, you on top."

"Did you get any condoms like Christine said we should be using?"

"No, and I'm not safe either. I haven't had my monthly period yet. Now you do know what that is right?"

"Yeah, and Karen and I are very careful. So, could I get you pregnant right now?"

"Yeah, you could, and as a matter of fact I'm at my optimum time right now, so if you went off inside me I'm sure I would. Does that turn you on Josh?"

"WHAT?"

"Does thinking about me growing big with your baby inside get you all excited?"

"NO, I could never do that, I could never hurt you. I don't even like cumming inside you, or the others. Why Shelly, did you want to have a baby soon?"

"No, I'd loose my position as team captain next year if I did, and I wouldn't be able to play anymore. But it's alright if it turns you on to think of me like that, and don't worry about it Josh, I wanted to show you something different anyway, a new position if you will."

I moved over so Shelly could take the center place on the bed, which she did after handing me a bottle of hand lotion, but I was a little surprised when she laid down flat on her belly and not on her back.

"Umm, what are you doing sis?"

"Here Josh, I want you to do it this way."

"Ah, what way, you mean you want me on your back?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.